Recommendations Female dominated novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MusicFromMiles, Apr 7, 2019.

1. MusicFromMiles

MusicFromMiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for Novels that are similar to I Am A Killer. And Maria from Hell!

Im just looking for an OP female MC who doesn't rely on the male MC or the plot armor too much. Because most of the novel I've seen that has an OP female MC tends to rely on the powerful male MC a bit too much for my liking rather than doing things themselves.

Also I preferred if the Female MC is a bit dark, cruel, or evil
    Does anyone has a suggestion?

Otakureader likes this.
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side Character Transmigrations: The Final Boss is No Joke

MusicFromMiles, SinnyVic and Pipinkj like this.
  3. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Tileas Worries ??

4. CyberCypher

CyberCypher Air Breather

Reading List:
    Link
  5. ngheem

ngheem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,Wife !

Pipinkj likes this.
  7. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    • The Empress livestreamer (So far, MC did not meet ML yet. But us readers don't mind it because she is so fine without ML. She disguised herself into a man, and she is super cool. She is a multi dimension streamer. She has a system, and her channel should have be about woman fighting toward emeperor favor, but she changed it! and thats super hilarious. A fun read and interesting story)
    • My Disciple Died Yet Again (It's already complate, and I love it. The author is great. MC is hilarious, and I love how author can balance between MC adventure and her lovely dovely with ML)
    • My Master Disconnected Yet Again (The same author as up there. It is mot complate yet, but I already fall in love with this novel. The synopsis catch me, and since then, I decide to read it to the end!)
    • Release That Man (MC has an alien blood, and suddenly turn into a man. She can turn into a woman every 3 days. She is capable enough to take care of herself. All of the readers always take a bet an always guessing who is the ML, because all of her bro looks fine, but it is really hard to guess who is her male lead. And sometimes, because of how much she looks good as a man, readers dont mind it if it turn into yuri LOL)
    • The rise of phoenix (It has a drama adaptation. A really good and well balance story. No one is unimportant here. Such a deep and good story)

8. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    My Master Disconnected Yet Again. No cruelty tho.
    Also, Andur had a female MC in on of his stories on RRL, tho it's more like she's a super cool dude that's a girl. And it's (kinda but not really) GB

9. Kanna Rose

Kanna Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recommend this novel. Mc is tyrant, cruel, evil and dark. She is too ruthless, if someone make her angry, she will beat or whip them. As for male lead, he is mc slave or concubine husband. Mc abused him but learn to love him.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/lord-is-too-cruel.65813/

10. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Also there's "The ancestor of our sect isn't acting like an Elder"
    It's GB and incomplete on hiatus but the MC is freaking awesome

11. The Hamster Overlord

Reading List:
    Link
    Also "Doomed to be Cannon Fodder". The MC is decisive and knows how to act. she's sly, smart and also very kind to those she loves but can be a total b. to those who are against her

12. MusicFromMiles

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a great list of novel that's exactly my type thanks~

13. MusicFromMiles

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Male MC, but Sevens.
    Also, abandoned general empress

15. SUNOFA

SUNOFA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Youjo Senki if you're into gender bender
    Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss Okay, so MC DOES rely on the OP ML, but that's only when the unexpected happens, but she's one hell of a strategist, so most of the time she has things under control.
    Poisoning the World: The Secret Service Mysterious Doctor is a Young Beastly Wife To the point to which I've gotten, MC's mostly relied on herself to get by...
    The Empress' Livestream She doesn't need an ML, she IS the ML
    Insanely Pampered Wife: Divine Doctor Fifth Young Miss Haven't really gotten that far in this one, only to the point where she left the starting village and moved on to higher grounds, but so far, MC's been disguised as a guy, and been acting like a male MC in a story
    EDIT: Forgot about Mesmerizing Ghost Doctor, ML directly helped her only once, and she didn't even ask for it, or need it... She tries to avoid the ML, cause he creeped her out, but she probably wouldn't be against raping him, if given the chance
    And Unprecedented Pill Refiner: Entitled Ninth Young Lady where the MC took the ML as her wife...

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  16. MusicFromMiles

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I've watched the anime version of Youjo Senki is was great. Her ruthlessness is what I love most about her

SUNOFA likes this.
  17. Sintress

Sintress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You might like my story The Vespidian. It is about a girl named Vesper who gets turned into a humanoid wasp creature. The upside is that she gets superpowers like strength, speed, a hard carapace that can deflect bullets, and her main power which is regeneration. Unfortunately for her even with these powers, she isn't that high up on the food chain so to speak due to there being Super Heroes and Villains who are much stronger than her. Over the course of the story, she does get stronger, though she usually has to work for any gains that she gets. So she doesn't start out OP, but she will get pretty strong by the end of the story.