Picked Up Nightfall/Ever Night - 将夜

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Nightfall - 将夜
    Raw Link: http://www.txt101.com/id/519/
    Why It Should Be Picked Up:
    I've loved the drama so I'be curious to read the novel
    I know Webnovel had picked up the novel but they didn't release anything for a year now so I take it they dropped it (it seems they drop a lot of novels).
    Description :
    Chang An, capital of Tang, the most powerful empire in the continent. A heaven wrecking massacre shook the city to its core. Amidst the incident, a young boy named Ning Que managed to get away, dug out from a pile of corpses along with a little girl called Sang Sang. Years passed, and since that day the two of them lived together. Together with Sang Sang they both entered the military, with plausible military achievements, they were recommended into the Scholar School, which began their miraculous journey.

Who is this boy and what does his future hold?

The epic and legendary tale of an extraordinary young man rising up from the masses, traversing his life in the pursuit of quantity over quality. His inquisitive voice echoes infinitely through the hills of the immortal Academy: “I am one who would rather suffer an eternity of destined calamities than beg for solace from the saints…”

2. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    You need spirit stones to read it

Webnovel update it 2 chapters / day

3. b1w2c3

b1w2c3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    or go to a pirate site which we're not allowed to say in in the forum:)

4. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    cool tip
    Nu doesnt show paywall chapters
    If my tip is useles for OP then... I dont realy know what to say... maybe you got me ya troll!

5. Jr194

Jr194 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As everyone said qi has been updating it constantly, its just under a paywall. You need spirit stones to unlock chapters. Or if you dont wanna pay, find a pirate site with the chapters for free. I recommend the latter cuz its free lol.

6. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know about this novel, but since people saying that it's just under Paywall so it's still alive.
    And Even if Q dropped the novel, No one beside Q can pick it up. They will still suffer DMCA or "Pirating" from Q themselves if translators take on a Q novel, even more so with a novel Q already picked up.
    That's why no one want to pick up a Q novel, dropped or not. If you want to make a pick up request, then don't make one for Q novel, it's really useless.
    And your link is from an aggregator site, so try to change to the raw Q link.

7. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, my apologies guys, I didn’t know it was a Q novel, no more that I knew than Q novels could not be translated (though I would like to know why), I don’t know well yet how all of this works

8. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s about copyright cracking down stuff... you’ll hear a lot about it on the forum, look up old threads with QI in a tag or title. Basically they buy rights to a bunch of nice novels ( eg Reincarnator) , and no one apart from them is allowed to translate it from that point on ( and in some cases already translated chapter on other sites have to be taken down). The problem is that sometimes QI translators stop translating for some reason (rl perhaps or lack of interest in the novel), which leaves the waiting readers hanging, (eg the last 50 chapters or so of Reincarnator)

Vico likes this.