Spoiler World Hopping: God, Shine Bright!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LaDyViL, Sep 10, 2018.

1. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol! is it just my imagination or ML is getting more easier to push down?
    MC's lover requirement is having soft hair(nothing new though), after hearing this Jiang Liang *unblock first*text to friend "is my hair soft?" Friend is like "???" *got blocked again*

Bella94, nicomcla1995, Taruna and 2 others like this.
  2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    So far this arc's ML is the one that fits CZ's preference the most from the start.
    • Soft hair
    • Cute looks
    • The courage of a little mouse (timid)
    • Don't go out (of his room)
    • Super obedient
    • Doesn't doubt anything she does
    • Receive anything she gave him

3. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    what kind of world do you think CZ's from? ShiSheng was galaxy tyrant(not much hint on this one, at least forr me), MingShu was hidden lord of cultivation world(in first or second cultivation world some hint given)

4. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Probs some kind of lone god from who knows which cultivation world. She doesn't seem to know a lot of modern thing (doesn't know how to play e-games, doesn't really understand chinese modern slang), more comfortable in cultivation world culture (the strong eat the weak, fist speaks louder than money, having unknown soul weapon), have stoic personality, like to show a glamorous and noble (goddess) image, and her id name in arc 10 looked like a hint: God list no. 1.

Even if she's not a god she should have a close enough identity like an evil god or something. System wasn't even surprised she have weapon on her body or even can bring it over to every world she transmigrated into, showing that it knows CZ is strong. It just doesn't realize that CZ is strongly stubborn and violent so it always have to persuade CZ to spend money. My best bet is that CZ is a god under rehab to be more peaceful (through using money to solve fights than pure violence) but it just doesn't work and CZ still likes to beat people, just she turned.more sneaky.

5. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 12: Supreme Immortal. Chu Zheng transmigrated into the body of a High God. There is one scene that made me laugh so hard:

**Chu Zheng entered an inn filled with demons because she can't spend the 10 faerie leaves that system allocated to her with humans. The goat/sheep demon that had been following behind her shows her to the inn, but then was taken by a bully demon and was about to become a dart target. A woman tried to stop the situation, while Chu Zheng had been watching the situation silently.**

[Miss sister, don't just watch the show, (the spending is) going to double~~] King's number (system's name) reminded Chu Zheng.

Chu Zheng: "..."

Double your grandfather!

Chu Zheng walked in a few steps, took the chair next to her, and hit on the head of the black dressed youth.

The chair hit on the black dressed youth's head, and the chair fell apart.

The whole inn turned into an uproar.

Chu Zheng suddenly became awkward.

The attention of the demons inside the inn, were all in the woman and black dressed youth, so they never noticed Chu Zheng.

The young man in black was beaten and turned his face around gloomily. He did not see who dared to hit him, and his ears were ringing.

"Snapped--"

Another chair fell on the head of the black dressed youth.

The black dressed youth did not feel the pain, was turning angry, suddenly there was darkness in front of him, and he uncontrollably fainted into unconsciousness.

Chu Zheng was just about to hit with the third chair.

Who knows people had fainted from dizziness.

So she didn't continue.

What demon?

Losing face.

Other demons: "..."

This... Who is this?

Even dared to beat the little tyrant from their demon world!

Don't want to mix in the demon world?

The other demons want to know which demon is so bold.

The result was looking for a long time, they only thought that the little girl in front looked good... but very unfamiliar, completely a stranger.

Chu Zheng looked towards the two followers of the black dressed youth: "You guys..."

The two followers stood with their back straight, their eyes watching vigilantly.

After three seconds.

Two people at the same time, stepped forward and grabbed the black dressed youth who had passed out and pulled him over.

"Chu Zheng!"

The woman surrounded by the demon, suddenly exclaimed in surprise.

"You're fine, great, I know nothing will happen to you..."

Her expression looked happy.

Chu Zheng glanced at her indifferently, turned her head and stared at the two followers: "You guys..."

"Who are you!" The followers yelled: "Dare to hit our boss, you don't want to live!"

Chu Zheng: "..." I, I want to live ah.

Chu Zheng picked up the third chair and went to the two followers.

Everyone: "..."

I...X!

This little girl is so vicious.

Chu Zheng proved that she not only dared to hit their boss, but she even dared to hit them.

There was a bang in the inn.

The two followers were gorgeously lying next to the black dressed youth.

Chu Zheng threw away the table legs in her hands.

A whole family lined neatly.

Mn!

Every day she worked hard to be a good person!

[...] Miss sister, please stop misusing the term good person okay.

6. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    haaa, jeez, my sides hurts. Violence warning is unnecessary i think. Don't tell me black dressed youth here is our good person card?

7. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    well, some people might feel violence is not funny, though for this scene I feel that it's funny.
    I dunno, probably no? The black dressed youth is introduced as a bullying demon here. The lamb demon (the one getting bullied) can be a candidate though.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  8. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    slapstick comedy lol

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  9. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    ML in this arc:
    9 tailed black fox:blobparty: huge one, also can shrink
    MC will probably hold him forever

Bella94, nicomcla1995, Taruna and 4 others like this.
  10. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely. He can't escape from her this time. It's the ultimate form that will make her unable to let go. Bet she gonna put a leash on him until she find a room somewhere to lock him.

11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone finish reading Arc 11 until the end? That part where she met with ML's brother's ghost/apparition, she said something about how she can understand a bit about what the Tutor meant, regarding the trade.

I don't understand. So it's a trade, and the Tutor guy said it's information above her grade, but basically he meant there's a deal between humans and angels right? I don't get what she understands from that brief meeting with the ghost.

midnight reader likes this.
  12. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes to everything. In simpler terms, guardian angels are dispatched to help a pure soul fulfill their wishes so they can bring back the pure soul to heaven. The little boy is ML's dead brother who wishes for his big bro to have a better luck and live well since ML was a walking disaster since young.

I guess the thing about being above her level is because CZ was technically still a trainee angel so she didn't have access for who employed them to be guardian angel, but the tutor angel also can't say it out because it's kinda like a reverse selling your soul to the demon, just the recipient of that good luck and protection is someone else instead of the one making the deal. Plus, the brother maybe also doesn't want ML to know he's a ghost (so he'd feel more remorseful) hence the secrecy idk

Bella94, nicomcla1995, Taruna and 5 others like this.
  13. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 13 is out and this time it's assassin MC with wheelchair ML. He seems to be charmed with MC instantly too.

Chu Zheng being her usual self duped him into signing a contract to let her take care of him, and this contract contain contents that is leaning more towards her will lol For example, one of points is if Party A (ML) doesn't comply to heath treatment that is beneficial for him, Party B (CZ) can force him to get said treatment lol

One of my favorite moment in it is, when ML was down getting a glass of water, something seems to have fallen in the darken bedroom, and while he was preparing himself to check it, the front door was opened and the lights turned on. CZ with her usual cold and emotionless face stared at ML while her inner narration is all about "holy f@*# that's shocking, so scary he suddenly appeared". Seeing how he got a gun in his hand aimed at the bathroom, they just candidly talk where she'd been what's he doing go to sleep early, all the while his gun is still aiming at the bathroom door. She just casually taken the nearby baseball bat and before he can say anything, she entered the bathroom and closed the door. A minute later she got out dragging a badly beaten person lol

There's gonna be a lot of princess hug in this BTW or it should be Prince hug since ML is a disabled in a wheelchair.

14. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    This is being translated under the title Male God, Shine Bright!

That's great, something more comprehensive than my riddle with mistakes summary. Though I wished the title was done better. I'd really have liked if instead of using Quick Transmigration, the translator uses World Hopping. It's more in line with English. And the "Male God" part. I didn't notice it at first before, but someone shed light on me. GOD. There's no need to mention MALE lol Just like you say Goddess, there's no need to mention Female Goddess.

Oh well, it's the translator's choice. Good luck, @foxaholic :blob_pompom:

Bella94 and fox23 like this.
  15. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    Title clearly pointing ML. Yet our MC is more fitting to "God" than ''Goddess'', so people might mistake...namely me

16. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, found the translator @fox23

I consulted an experienced translator before starting the thread for the title. She was the one who pointed it out for me. It's an easy mistake actually because the literal translation of the title would be 男 Male 神 God. But of course, in English God is already indicating the mentioned as a male, so in English we could have forgone with Male and translated 男神 as just God.

It's definitely pointing to the ML, he's the one who needs to be prevented from darkening/blackening. So, Shine Bright ML :blobhero:

17. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    I understood your point, just voicing my experience & opinion. Never mind me ( ̄ω ̄)/

18. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    NEVER!!! *snugglesnuggle* :bloblove:

seabuckthorn likes this.
  19. aoerax

aoerax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting

20. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s weird that nobody questioning her how she got the money.. I mean in arc 1 her dad and ML did ask and she only say it’s a lottery money.. Then in arc 2 she’s from ordinary family and the villain/ex roommate ask her as well how did she got the money.. But seriously though I feel MC pain a lot.. Having lots of money but don’t know what to buy and to make it worst the money have a time limit.. Props to MC to think quickly at the system crazy mission

nicomcla1995 and LaDyViL like this.