LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But there’s no point in it. Ever since he got the azure wood tree, all he needs is treasures.

2. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    It was called the Shura Heavenly Dao. Shura and Asura are about the same thing. He did not change it. Never once in this novel does it state that. And while I believe Lin Ming is probably the most powerful person in existence outside of pure bullshit, I doubt he could or would make a cultivation technique based on the fused ASD and GRT. Cause that would be next to impossible to cultivate

3. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    The point is making makeshift copies of the 3 Seeds instead of just leaving them behind before he moves on.

4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so sad

Beauty, can I see your breasts? :blobcat_hyper:

5. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the Nine Stars Dao Palace was supposed to be nigh impossible to cultivate... js

6. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When he first got the inheritance it specifically stated that YY cultivated the cultivation technique in it.
    That's not proof of him not changing it. The good fortune saint sovereign and saint bird TD didn't change the names of their cultivation methods either after presumably improving them or at least changing them in some manner. Where exactly did it name it anyway?

In fact I would go as far as to say that LM not putting as least his own version of the AHD down is the more unlikely scenario. You think he went to back to the Asura Road to copy down the cultivation method the exact way Asura had it instead of recording down his own understandings?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  7. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    No the Mo Eversnow almost was there as well. She said it herself that she needed a few hundred more years or something and she too could have opened them

8. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    No because ARM himself believed it to be impossible. He had planned on using 2 universes to help a person do so. LM outside of his plot armor was near death and was able to comprehend the scripture. The fact he had the cube helped in a way as well. YY plot armor is treasures. Give him some and thx to the tree he’s good to go.

9. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was mostly the dragon emperor technique that was the treasure sink to power up, not the azure divine tree

10. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    That was from DP 4. But the tree helped since it could take in treasures and then spit out pure energy later

11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    She assumed that she'd do it in a few hundred more years. I think only LM and Primordious actually succeeded since it was sealed.
    Believed what exactly to be impossible? Put at least enough information for me to figure out which part you're responding to.

12. VixenKiss

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're not the MC, there's no way you're going to accomplish a task that's thought to be impossible.
    I'm sure she made huge strides in unlocking parts of the NSDP, but I'm pretty sure she didn't complete it.
    You're welcome to prove me wrong, but I'll need a chapter for reference.

13. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    His son did so as well

14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter was that said?
    IIRC she had opened a lot of the gates but hadn't opened the stars yet. The stars being the section that's seriously sealed.

15. VixenKiss

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's still within my point. She did a really good job for someone that's not the MC/harem member.
    Yeah Ima need a citation for this. I don't ever remember him doing so.

16. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously. They just had that LM wanking moment about how great LM was for being able to break past the heavenly dao chains, but all of them together not being able to. If he had done so I think it would have been brought up there.

I'm pretty sure only LM and Primordious cultivated any of the nine stars.

17. VixenKiss

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this real life, did we just both agree on a point? what.

18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    We can agree on objective facts.

Back on the other point, Zombie, if you're talking about ARM not thinking that his and the IS's dao can be combined then that's not really relevant. LM knows that it can be combined. The purpose of leaving a cultivation method is to show the path. LM blazed the trail and now YY can follow it. LM didn't just leave his heritage in a sect for anyone to cultivate. He left it in a protected cave and only someone worthy could fully inherent it. I don't think "it's too hard" is a serious consideration for seniors leaving stuff behind. They comprehend what they can. If they can't then it's on them. Also even the uncombined version of LM's Asura heavenly dao is likely superior to the ARM's at this point, which is the point I was making.

19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, only primordius and Lin Ming did. If his son did, they would have mentioned it not long ago when talking about those karma chains. I know when Lin Ming did, it was mentioned that he and primordius were the only ones to surpass the heavenly Dao for a moment to do it. His son pushed his body cultivation as far as possible before opening a star. That and the fact that he has a god beast body, he could still contend with body refiners

20. VixenKiss

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys have to also have to understand that LM is the strongest being in the entire CC universe as far as we know. Any legacy he leaves behind will be superior regardless of whether he learned it from someone else or not (since his comprehension will be superior to everyone else's).