LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t he though, when LM was in the 6000 years reincarnation cycle. LM came and I think it was said so. I could be wrong.

2. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Listen, I'm not purposefully doubting, but I read the novel pretty thoroughly MTL and HTL, and I don't ever remember this.
    Unless my reading comprehension is garbage, I don't think this ever happened. Provide me a concrete chapter number and I will gladly say I was wrong.

3. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could it be that you're remembering him absorbing the 9 star energy from being there for LM's breakthrough?

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized that both these books will be done soon and the moment that happens, we can binge through both books in proper order, beginning to end. We’ve never been able to do that before

5. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd rather not binge TMW. Even looking at it retrospectively from a holistic point of view, it really isn't a good novel except for the very first arc.

darksaint124 likes this.
  6. Thecoolblade

Thecoolblade Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone forgot about luo houer. I guess the author will state in the next few chapters that she was transported to another universe because of the explosion.

7. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd honestly be fine with that if it got her back into the story. I don't care what nonsense the author has to come up with to reintroduce her to the story in a way where she is actually relevant, she's just that fun of a character and the author will include a ton of nonsense anyways, so some of it might as well be bringing back a great character

8. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m talking about him he was introduced and it said something about him sound so. Again i might be wrong. The whole part from after he fights Good Fortune Saint Son
    binge through through books? I did so for Douluo Dalu 1 and 2. Then found out there was a 3rd. When it ended I binged all 3. Also TMW is not binge readable if you are rereading it. Especially with this shit ending.

9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll binge it and I’ll even post my comments of it here like I did for I shall seal the heavens a couple months ago

10. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    I shall seal the heavens was great. I’ve reread it 4 times now. I’ve reread martial world like 5-6 times. Same for Emperor’s Domination. Fuck ton of times for TDG. But outside of needing to check something I have never attempted to reread this novel. It’s just not at the level. If you reread this and post about it, then you will literally be keeping thread alive. Unless this becomes the thread where all hell breaks loose

11. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    In the dark God Advent Tower, Yi Yun's muscular body and Lin Xintong's soft and white body were buried opposite each other, their limbs entwined like they were joined in an embrace.

Their feelings for each other had reached a point where everything was natural.

Lin Xintong's body was bathed in sweat, her wet hair clinging to her forehead. While duo cultivating the 'Great Empress Heart Sutra', the pure Yang energy would enter her body, causing her pure Yin body to feel an intense heat. This intense heat made her white porcelain body turn ruddy.

From the Tian Yuan world to the 12 Empyrean Heavens, the journey was long and felt endless. While immersed in the double joy of sex and the improvement in strength, they found it irresistible.

Even the pure Lin Xintong could not remain indifferent under such pleasure. The excitement her body gave to her was indescribable.

Time slowly passed. What was an otherwise lifeless travel through the spatial turbulence was a trip filled with bliss and a strange debauchery for Yi Yun and Lin Xintong. They traveled through space, hand in hand, watching the wonders of worlds that numbered in their thousands, enjoying the life of an immortal couple.

With that, five years passed.

Blackhole niggas : :blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper:

kennykdogg likes this.
  12. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I said earlier, we need to stop comparing the 2 works and we need to stop creating head cannon for YY. If CC wanted us to have information about who is stronger, what the techniques that YY uses include, or if they're even the same techniques CC could have included this in the novel. He didn't. IMO, YY will always be weaker, because I actually know what LM cultivated and i know what YY didn't cultivate (soul) and what he cultivated late. (body)
    He had the PCC all novel and still hasn't figured out how to use it. I don't get how people can place YY ahead of LM. Just about everything YY has is something left behind by LM right down to all of his random power ups. Honestly, TMW was just a bad novel where after the first arc nothing makes sense, because ass pulls aren't supposed to make sense. What was even the point of having Divine Dream in this story? This is just one of dozens of questions that I have about plot threads that went nowhere. Its almost like CC didn't have a plan for this story, and just made up things as he went along.

Zombielord and SaintZoro like this.
  13. Wan Ted

Wan Ted Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The heavenly dao is the same everywhere. And the 33 Heavens is still a part of the multiverse.
    I actually want to see YY and his friends go to the 33 Heavens universe. I wanna know if LM ever created the Samsara cycle he wanted to make at the end of MW

14. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate it when YY and LM are compared for every two paras. Damn, LM became a huge celebrity without even making an appearance. I don't get what CC tries to achieve through this but all I feel is the loss of the significance of YY and he feels more like a disciple going in his master's footsteps with everything arranged. From small power-ups to large ones, YY's martial path was literally popped up with LM's power-ups. It made the story all the less creative with those same power-ups from martial world. Only at the end did we get a new move from YY, that too took its root from the Wheel of LM.

LM's strength increase should be super huge when compared to the time he just left Chaos Heavens and with hundreds of millions of years passing by, but now it is implied that YY is approaching his strength. WTF? Then why did even LM live for these goddamn years to be nearly equalled in a few hundred years?

It's feeling like a spin off MW's series with LM's halo covering the whole plot.

15. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Say that to old foggies that got their cultivation surpassed by Main characters :blobsnow:

16. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    No his strength is close since he’s fused with the 3 tools and the chaos heavens. You take all that back then YY is about as strong as the LM in the translations

17. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was that the end or is there still more?

18. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    There are more

probably..

19. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally think it likely that the story isn't ending yet, and the chaos heavens arc is now nearly over. I think (hope) we may finally get that wrapping up loose ends arc next

20. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Breaking News : CC decided to not end the novel and stated that the new arc setting would be in Earth

WE GO FULL MODERN CULTIVATION NOVEL :blobcat_hyper: