LCD Overgeared

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by hanglekuk, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't finish it. Heck, I think I barely read it. My soul is already screaming at Chris' lines alone.

2. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Those words opened the wound from my previus life that torment my soul amid the destruction of my mind and unseal the the black dragon in my right hand .

3. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My eyes my eyes that see though the world and burn with the flames and ice of hell scream in sorrow and despair from the forbidden tome that holds the forgotten secrets not even divinity itself can grasp

4. Shino Miya

Shino Miya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know when Turtle-nim post again?

5. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So once again, rejecting the initial hidden class/race change quest was the condition to unlock a better one.
    I didn't expect Jishuka to reject the Legendary Archer, but I'm actually more surprised that the second hidden class she was offered was Bow Sage instead of Bow Saint, which I thought would be the equivalent of Kraugel's Sword Saint.

7. talkingwolf98

talkingwolf98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel that a sage is better than a saint in terms of projectile attacks based classes like Archers because it evokes the idea of a magic user which would help an archer more than it would help a sword-user.

8. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    Except this game has Magic Swordsmen, Magic Spearmen and Magic Gunners, so it probably has Magic Archers too, and before this Jishuka was just an Archer (level 300 and 400 class promotions notwithstanding), so Sage doesn't really fit here as well as it fits Red Knight Sage.

9. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wont say a better one, maybe one with more potential.
    And the another one is a race change, not a class one.

10. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main reasons to get the other class instead of the legendary is both potential and not resetting to level 1 because I’m pretty sure bow sage is a growth class that will go to legendary or higher

11. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    So it was supposed to be Bow Saint.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  12. aplldth

aplldth New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like she will be one who transcends the legend maybe a decedent of a archer god?

13. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be torture for ordinary people to finish the quest. Only chuunibyou clan can clear them.

iBakax3 likes this.
  14. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well on the bright side, Lauel is going to max out his affinity points with them and somehow unlock a race change quest

15. Kuro_0ni

Kuro_0ni Cocooned in a Life transition

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, for a second I really thought chapters 977-1000 were released. I was going to binge read.

But it was a contest announcement

Attached Files:

16. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Author is sneakily calling his/her novel first-rate. :blobamused:

Ayyy no. Your merciless combat hands would easily defeat her and anybody else.

17. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty obvious Grid will choose Swordsman and Mage, although I would like to see just what kind of skills the others would get. Dancing Smith in particular is odd to me, since they don't have Blacksmith as a separate option, and I am wondering what sort of skill Bone Dance Smithing (?) would be.

If he does choose Destroyer Skeleton Swordsman and Restorer Skeleton Mage, what will their 3rd advancements be? Grid was originally hoping for a Death Knight and a Lich, which might be more likely now, but I'm also getting these weird Demon Slayer and Saintess vibes from them.

Also, why did the order of the words in their class names change? It was Skeleton Destroyer/Restorer, but now it's Destroyer/Restorer Skeleton ___.

18. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like dancing blacksmith although he don't pick it, could've been a very powerful choice cuz Grid is a blacksmith. And all his sword attacks are based off dances, which maybe the skeleton double copied. I'm curious to see what kind of magic the skeleton would have. How cool would it be if it was a necromancer/bonemancer

19. Inuzuka

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, did not expect Grid to pick Dance Smith at all.
    I suppose the next class advancement at level 300 will make them Destroyer Dancing Smith Skeleton Swordsman and Restorer Dancing Smith Skeleton Mage? Maybe Dancing Skeleton Swordsman will be able to learn Pagma's sword dances, but I'm not sure how Dance Smithing would combine with the abilities of a Mage...

I wonder if Grid will have the chance to learn Dancing and both of the Dance Blacksmithing skills. If he does, since he doesn't have Bone Cracking or Bone Sticking, maybe he'll get a version without the ★ negative options?
    Could he also combine them into a Skeleton/Bone Dance Blacksmithing skill that isn't limited to weapons and helmets? (Why is the Restorer version limited specifically to helmets instead of armor anyway?) Then he could possibly upgrade it into a Legendary Blacksmith's Dance Blacksmithing, no idea how that would work though.

aqua55 likes this.
  20. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Skeleton one would probably be able to learn pagma's and mercede's techniques as a swordsman, but, im betting hes going to gain an affinity with explosions, maybe turning into a tinkerer or live C4.

Personally I'm more interested in the second one, who if he works on the same bone the whole time, might turn into an enchanter, and maybe even broken paladan, or moving fortress of a priest.

Also I'm assuming that as their blacksmithing levels, the destroyer will make diff types of weapons like daggers, bows, swords, spears, maybe even mallets. The second will eventually make a whole set of equipment. This is gonna be fun to read.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    Shield Loyalist likes this.