Spoiler Guide to Raising a Supporting Male Lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LX was suspicious why LXY bought the house next door, which LXY able to guess, he said it's because his girlfriend like the layout of the house so he bought it. LX asked why his gf is not coming, LXY answered they are not married, she does not live in the house. LX asked if they are going to get married (LXY and HKM) LXY answered that she's thinking to much, there is no plan to get married yet. LX lecture LXY not to be wishy washy and play with 2 girls, if he like someone he should hold on to just one girl and show her that he love her. LXY was happy to be lectured by LX and said he knows. LXY walked closer to LX and smell her hair, LX was upset, thinking this guy already has 2 gf and now he want to get close to her? she told him to go away and close the door in front of his face.

Wang asked LX out for dinner.He proposes to LX during dinner, and just as he was about to kiss LX, there was power outage (smirk). Wang told LX to wait in front of the restaurant while he went to get the car, as he doesn't want her to walk too far. 2 minutes after Wang left, LXY stopped his car in front of LX and asked if she need a lift home, LX surprised, thought of the possibility of LXY following her. She refused telling him that she's waiting for her boyfriend. LXY said Ok, and as he was about to drive away, Wang running back apologising to LX and told her that his car broke down. LXY offer to drop them off again since he's "on the way".

They got in the car, LX sat in the back while Wang in the front. Wang noticed 2 concert tickets and asked if LXY like the singer, LXY said yes, Wang told him that his fiancee likes the singer too. LXY asked Wang who his fiancee is, Wang said she just sat in the back sit. LXY congratulate and told him that he has beautiful fiancee, Wang smiles and look back to LX, they had eye contact and smiles at each other. Andddd LXY did sudden brake. Wang didn't wear a seatbelt so he hit his head on the car window, LXY apologises, said there was a cat ;). LX asked if Wang want to go to hospital to get his head checked which of course supported by LXY. They went to the hospital, Wang is alright but he has to stay for a few hours for observation. LXY took LX home, in the car LX straight forwardly asked LXY if he likes her. LXY did sudden brake again turn around and asked why she think so, he has a gf. LX told him in the morning he came with cookies to her house, and then in the evening they met again, how would she think otherwise? Or is it that the one he like is Wang? Not sure about this part again, but LXY reply back that he (LXY) is a good guy. LXY reply back she hope so, because she's getting married to Wang, while showing LXY her engagement ring. LXY grabbed her wrist, and pull out the ring then proceed to say that Wang had a bad taste.

LXY almost kissed LX in which he apologises that he was only joking. LX got home, and called Wang to check if he's alright, and the phone was picked up by a woman (Dun Dun Dun).

To Be Continued.

2. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LX said that she's looking for Wang to the woman on the phone, Wang picked up the phone, they talked for a while then just before they hang up, Wang said that the woman who picked up the phone was the nurse.

Next day, Wang came early in the morning to pick LX to go out, LX asked mum where's LSH, mum said he met the new neighbour while running and they are talking outside. Not long after LSH came in with LXY. LXY introduced himself to the parents. Then LXY, LX, and Wang chat in the living room. LX went up to her room to change, then yelled out to LSH telling him to come up, while LSH thinking why the princess is angry, both parents look at him and told him "Your sister calls you, go up quickly". LSH feels that he is not a biological child, and definitely was adopted/exchanged as a baby.

In the room, LX told LSH to stay away from LXY, and told him about what happened the night before, and how she thinks LXY is stalking her. LSH took LXY to the study room, and told him to stay away from his family. LXY asked LSH what did LX told him, LSH replies, LX is his sister, they are really close to each other so LX told him everything. LXY immediately grab LSH's neck and slammed LSH into the wall, after which he let go of LSH and told him that he's joking. LSH told him not to come to his house anymore. LXY went out the study room, and LX bumped into him on top of the staircase. LX told him to move away, LXY move back half step, LX told him that he need to keep 10 meters distance from him. Then she went down the stairs, when she looks up, LXY still standing on the same spot. Then LX went out with Wang.

Sorry, only 1 chapter summary today, feeling under the weather, and there might not be summary tomorrow. I might add the summary for ch42 as an edit on this post. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3. Kygnis

Kygnis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u!! Happy new year.

Cinnamon_Pretzel likes this.
  4. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LX and Wang went out to look for wedding dress. After LX put on the wedding dress and went out to show to Wang, he wasn't there, LX feels weird because there was no staff in the room as well. Then a woman comes in and introduce herself as Ning Xin Yue, ex gf of Wang. She told LX that Wang and her has been going out since Uni, but because Wang parents didn't approve the relationship they broke up. She shows pics of her and Wang together, semi naked on bed, selfies, and some videos, the dates are the few days that Wang was supposed to be too busy to see LX. Basically ex gf asked LX to let go of Wang because they (Wang and Ning) are true love but can't be together because of Wang's parents. LX told her to speak to Wang, why she's looking for her instead (LX) then told her to get out. Ning asked LX not to tell Wang that she came to see her. Just as Ning went out, not long after Wang come back in.

Wang was going to touch LX, but LX told him not to touch her. then told him that Ning was in the room. Wang was trying to explain but LX cut him off, telling him that she will tell her parents that the marriage is cancelled. Wang told LX that he broke up with Ning. LX told him it's his business and has nothing to do with her. LX left the bridal shop alone, rang LSH to tell him what happened and asked him to pick her up. Just as she hung up, LXY stop his car in front of LX. LX got into the car, then told LXY to stop following her and stop appearing in her life, she won't like him, then she got out from the car and took a taxi home. LXY of course follows behind the taxi.

LSH wait for LX at home and saw LXY passing by after the taxi stop. He guessed that LY was following LX. Told LX to stay away from LXY. More heart to heart talk between Lin parents, LSH, and LX. LSH was giving insight about LXY which made LX understand about LXY's thought process in a joke, LX kissed LSH which flustered LSH and he bolted out the door. LX found a spy camera in her room, confront LXY who admit that it was his doing.

The next day LX sent a text to LXY that no one will be at home tomorrow, she want him to remove all the spy camera in the house. LXY agrees. The whole family went out to a mountain with lake view. LSH was avoiding LX, locking himself in his room. LX asked LSH to go for a walk with her, LSH refused and was going to close his door, but LX barge into the room. She told LSH to get change and accompany her walk, then she took his mobile phone to browse, LSH was panicking and told LX not to touch his phone ;) as soon as LX open up the browser, she saw it was a forum with a question of: "My sister and I are twins and we have a good relationship. She is very sticky to me, and like to call me when I go there. I think these are normal, but just yesterday, she fell in love and suddenly kissed me..."

After some explanation from LX that it was all misunderstanding, and she was only joking with LSH, he finally believe her. then posted on the forum again : I and my sister made it clear, she said that it was a joke with me. I think I misunderstood her.
    Netizen 1 reply: The landlord, let's be honest, you just like your sister, right? Yes, yes...
    Netizen 2 reply: lie to the dead family.
    Netizen 3 reply: It is obvious that you secretly love your sister, your sister, your sister...

LSH: Miss Secretary lied to me, saying that the people here are amiable and responsive. I don't go to a certain end anymore. The people here are all neurotic.

LX is walking along the lake when she noticed a boat was swaying, then she heard moans from a man and woman. curious, she walk closer to the boat then she saw the man who was coming out from the boat was Xiao Tian, and the woman was Han Ke Man. LX decided to walk back to the villa, but XT stopped her. LX was thinking that it can't be that XT recognised her right? She has different appearance now and not everyone is like LXY who would be able to recognise her. LX acted like a child and called XT "Uncle, do you know me?" XT asked who her parents are. LX doesn't want to have anything to do with XT "Is uncle trying to chase me? But I just heard that you and the sister were doing something bad on the boat. Mother said: Love is a very sacred thing, must do it on bed. So, goodbye..."

XT remembered a girl that year who patted him on the shoulder and said to him: Do you like me? He can always dream of that scene when he dreams back at midnight. What he said in his dream is: Yes, I like you, I like you very much. It’s just that no matter what the beginning, the ending always wakes up in a bloody sea.
    That kind of obsession has rooted in his heart, sprouted, and fruited without fruiting, bitter and awkward.
    He always thought: If he agreed to her request, she would leave the orphanage with him. That should be a different ending, at least she will not die for him (LXY).
    The one in BOLDs are copied and paste from MTL, I made some changes to them according to my understanding. But there are some that I was unable to change because I can't guessed what it is so I leave them as is.

5. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summaries! They make the MTLs clearer. Hope you don't get tired of summarising.

Also does someone know a link to a raw of this?

6. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LX went out for dinner with her parents and LSH, in the restaurant there was a group of people mix of guys and girls, one of them is LSH's friend. This friend was attracted to LX, XT was in that group of people as well. After dinner, under XT's influence, LSH's friends try to rape LX, LXY came to the rescue. Turns out LXY has been following and stay in the room next to LX, so when LXY heard some noises he immediately go to check LX. LX told LXY to drag the friend's body out of her room. and to close the door after that. LX took shower, then when she came out she saw LXY is in her room. LX asked LXY why he's in her room, he replied she only told him to close the door, and didn't tell him that he can't come inside. LX told him to get out of her room, at first LXY didn't want to, but after being threatened by LX he went out. Once he went back to his room, he was worried that something might happened to LX, so he sneak back in to LX's room. He saw LX already asleep with wet her, so he dries her hair. In here we find out that LXY has known that he already know since childhood that LX's soul is not the same as the original child LX. He noticed that because the original child LX didn't like to eat spring onion, but after she recovered from her sickness she love spring onions. That's why after meeting LX the second time in this time line, he started to feel familiar with LX, that's why he test it with WAA.

My apologies, it has been a little bit busy for me. I'll still do the spoiler till the end but may not be as often as before.

7. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.lewen123.com/lewen/61991.html

Jian Yue likes this.
  8. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTLing... All I want to say is, both ML and 2ML are psychos. One is a stalker, the other is a kidnapper.

9. merode

merode Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Why is second ML XT a kidnapper?
    2. What happened to her ex fiance Wang?
    3. What’s the ending for the 2 female leads (her pretty friend from the orphanage, and the novels FL? The one who ended up married to XT in the novel?
    4. How did the ML & MC end up with each other? I don’t think the MC had romantic feelings for the ML for a long while?

Thank youu:love::love:

Mikaa likes this.
  10. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Second ML: Ok... So she hates MC (LX in new body) because she is weak. Remember he even influenced his friend to rape her? Thankfully she was saved.

He thought he won against the ML because the otherFL (who looks like previous LX) went back with him. Then he saw news that ML and LX are getting married. And they look genuinely happy.

Wu girl (their childhood friend from tye orphanage) was indignant about the marriage. She thought ML won't be able to move on from dead LX that's why she did not have a chance with him. But he met LX (in new body) only weeks ago and he's already getting married. She confronted them like: Why not ME?! ML threatened her.

But of course, she didn't listen. She and SecondML kidnapped LX.

Lol. Seriously, SecondML seems neurotic. He told LX there's a girl in ML's heart and she couldn't compare to her. Then he compared her with dead LX. Like... how could ML like her, she's nothing like dead LX? If it is other FL, it would be understandable because they have the same face.

ML caught on to them, he crippled Wu girl (I think) and threatened Second ML to destroy otherFL's face. More threatening and gunpoweder. Lol.

SecondML became suspicious and didn't let go of LX. LX bit him trying to escape but SecondML was alert. Manhandled her and she fainted. LX new body is very weak.

ML saw MC fainting and broke down. Promising to give SecondML anything, even his life just to give LX back to him. Because she seriously looks like she's dying. ML accidentally called LX name and SecondML connected the dots. He took off with the half dead MC. ML had to let them go because he's more concerned about MC's safety.

So SecondML sort of imprisoned her in a secluded villa. Told his parents she's his fiance and forced to register their marriage. His attitude towards MC turned 180 and he want her to fall in love with him.

Later, ML tracked down which villa MC was held and colluded with another enemy of SecondML to rescue MC. They got married. The End~~ Lol. The ending is too sudden. It looks haphazardly written. Many characters were just forgotten.

*About ex-fiance Wang, he's already out of the picture since his ex showed up at the bridal shop forcing MC to break up with him.

*I too, thinks the MC only treated ML as a younger brother in their last life. But during her second life (new body), she slowly started to be dependent on him and got jealous of other girls.

rock.doll, Mikaa, Shieri and 7 others like this.
  11. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first story seems alot darker than the second story . Maybe it's because we are reading the summary . But overall 6k liked the story . Its different from weak fl and damsel FL (even thought she's weak in second story ) . I hope someone pick this up and finish it..

midnight reader likes this.
  12. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry everyone, life has been hectic and it has just been slowing down for me now. Dan_Niel has pretty much summaries the story from ch 45 to the ending, So question, do people still want me to summaries each chapter?

rock.doll, Meri, Yukari_me and 2 others like this.
  13. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes pls!

14. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have time, yes!

15. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a short chapter
    Lin parents came up to the boat and saw how LXY holding LX closely, they feel uncomfortable, as soon as LSH got on the boat, their mother told him to take LX away from LXY. LXY advised the parents to take LX to hospital straight away for a check up/infuse? , the mother was wary of LXY and asked him, he's not a doctor how would he know? LXY told them his father is a doctor, Dad asked for his father's name, which he recognised as a top surgeon.

Hearing that LXY's father is the top surgeon, LX's dad changed his view on LXY and decided to matchmake the two of them, as he thinks that LX future would be better if there is a doctor in the family due to her health.

When LSH sat down, he noticed XT with HKM, and they were pretty intimate.
    He looked over at Lin Xinyu and thought: What is the situation?
    Lin Xinyu smiled at him: I said she was not my girlfriend.

XT introduced himself to the Lin family, then he looked at LX who was in LXY's embrace(arm). He thought that how could LXY hurt(dumped) HKM for LX when HKM looks like the 1st world LX. XT thought Han Keman is not her (LX), he knows clearly, but they have the same face. With that face, he should not waver(cheat). The woman gave her life to him (LXY) and gave him a sound heart (I'm guessing that he means LX gave LXY her heart as in LX's heart is transplanted into LX body. Remember how LX used to have weak heart, and he will need heart transplant to survive?). She gave everything she could give him. How can he fall in love with someone else?

Xiao Tian suddenly stood up and grabbed Lin Xinyu's collar and said, "Cut your heart out and let me see." He tore his clothes and pointed at the scar on his chest and asked him: "Don't you forget, your heart is her."

LSH was shocked to see the altercation and quickly went to grab LX who was still in LXY's arms, but LXY refused to let LX go (apparently LX truly fainted). LSH yelled at LXY that he's strangling LX, after hearing that, LXY let LX go. XT and LXY still confronting each other, at this moment, HKM who had been hiding hugged XT's leg and told him to stop fighting, XT's heart softened looking at HKM, he let go of his hold from LXY and told LX to take care of the heart 1st world LX has given him and live well.

LXY ignored him as he is worried about LX, LX slowly wake up, and noticed XT was looking at her, she was afraid that XT would recognise her, so she hide behind LSH. HKM asked LXY if he's alright, LXY ignores her, HKM was going to say something else but XT told her to get to his side.

10 more chapters to go.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  16. sousie

sousie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that was really cute!!! @Frevv thank you for the spoiler! you are my savior!