Spoiler Nine Star Hegemon Body Art

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by tides, Feb 9, 2019.

1. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happen to Feng Fei she died ???

2. kunbaskier

kunbaskier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The blood-splatter, Ye Liangchen and Jiang Dust were hit by the chain for a moment, suddenly burst into powder, blood and fog.

Feng Fei, who was next to Jiang Duchen, was crushed with blood. Her face was pale and her eyes were full of horror.

The chain is full of horrible power of Shinto. When the mortal touches the moment, the chain flies over her cheek, and almost she will die.
    Well... still alive,

3. kunbaskier

kunbaskier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dan fairy died. She used her body to save MC. Before death, she told him, she accepted the identity of a goddess to protect him and they were loves in past life.

And Xiaoxue was sent away by enemy
    Who next?

4. FriendlyDemon

FriendlyDemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe it. Long Aotian is still alive. He let him get away. Is he stupid? Long Aotian will take revenge on his wives and his Legion the moment he recovers and it seems Long Chen isn't with them anymore.

5. Belgy23

Belgy23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's going to be a "filler" after i bet, something like use him as a pawn to find bigger fishes. But it's interesting how long this series will go, considering now it's another realm.

I do appreciate the style of the book, some people might not like it but it's a decent read.

I"m curious if he's gonna get all "9 stars" at like the last chapter of the book lol.

6. naxius

naxius New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey.
    Can anyone tell me if Long Aotian is dead yet? or if the MC got his spirit bone / blood etc back?
    Also, I'd like to know, is there any hope of resurecting Lu Fang-er?

7. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Long Aotian is still alive and the reason given - by the MC - for why he isn't dead: with the Black Soil Long Aotian consumed it will be possible to sense where he/and the other enemies are ...

Lu Fang should still be in a special coffin ... waiting for a possible resurrection.

naxius likes this.
  8. B1gduff023

B1gduff023 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys! could you give me a run down or description of the major characters (the family) and the main villian? Who is this mom that everyone is afraid of and how strong is she or her family. the mainstar collapsed in a war, who were they fighting or the main villian. And lastly anything about the originals of the nine star hegemon culitvation. Thank you.

9. Poorboy

Poorboy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was planning on reading this novel ,given that some said it's good novel and all unique such bullshit..but after knowing that a single enemy of his has dragged this novel to more than 2900+ chp and not killed still make me think 2ce

10. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    long aotian only came out in the middle of the war

mc only met his biological "clan" several hundred chapters ago and the war didn't last long.

while long aotian still being alive is utter bullshit, him being a cockroach isn't as bad as other novels where the bad guy doesn't die over and over again since long aotian and mc has only fought twice, and the first time was stopped by his clan before it got serious

11. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    theres really no major characters besides the MC nor any main villian (besides long aotian who has only recently appeared)

basically MC is from what is called in the novel, as the outer guardians (or something like that)

they are near the "portal" or whatever that leads to the immortal world so they somehow became better than everyone living on the planet, but also is suppressed by the immortal world

the whole immortal emperor thingy isn't very clear, but basically all of them appeared to fight otherworlders who want to take over the planet
    immortal emperors is basically someone who is blessed by the entire world and becomes the most powerful person in the entire world. they are also stronger than the outer guardians and the outer guardians are part of the world, the emperors are also stronger than them.

now about the moms -> the MC mum and long aotian mum are both from the cultivator world but they hid their identity and descended to the outer guardians family to gain experience. it also happens that they are from families that are enemies with each other

MC mother's family is more power, but remember they are hiding their identities. so basically, they both eventually committed the mistake/taboo of falling in love with a peasant from the lower world and MC is born with everything that yada yada yada

long ao tian is born and is crap, so his mother finds this dude and tells him his identity, steals mc organs and put into long aotian.

mc father goes bonkers and slaughters people, mc mother is imprisoned but later somehow everyone finds out that the two woman are both from immortal world and from powerful families there

mc mother is sent back, father is sent to cultivator world but not much is said about him.

long ao tian mother stays in the family and becomes big boss who nobody dares to offend because shes from immortal world big powerful family

12. StuffedDuck

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope that he kills that Chu Kuang for real during this contest :blobcat_knife:... and we'll see another Chu guy show up in the Inner Disciples ... and fock Brahma!!!!

13. Firesei

Firesei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i read Yue Xiaoqian dies will she be revived?

14. AializeGD

AializeGD New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need Spoiler of Ye zhiqiu
    doubt:
    I just passed the death of Ye Zhiqiu ... Her new teacher takes her to revive her.
    What chapter returns to reappear approximately or even nothing?

15. Belgy23

Belgy23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where do you all read the machine translation??

PS - I find this book quite enjoyable albeit long...:p

16. AializeGD

AializeGD New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Babelnovel

17. StuffedDuck

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaargh ... :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

The cockroach Long Aotian really is going to still play a major role as an antagonist ...

... or maybe the Chu family just ate him ... ok, a little duck can dream, or?

18. StuffedDuck

Reading List:
    Link
    ... nothing beats killing an (4) opponents during a tournament while idling on a reclining chair and sipping wine ...

19. StuffedDuck

Reading List:
    Link
    The tournament escalated ... slightly ...

20. Pyae_Phyo

Pyae_Phyo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is pill valley purpose and who the fuck is baharma?