Resolved Searching for chinese transmigration novel (Closed)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fuji4ever, Apr 9, 2019.

1. fuji4ever

fuji4ever Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have fogotten the title of a chinese novel I was reading last year. I hope someone can halp me find the novel again.

If I remember correctly a girl in mordern time is betrayed and killed by her mother, sister and boyfriend on her birthday, but she blows up the mansion and kills them too before she dies and transmigrates to ancient times.

In ancient times the original is a di daughter of a general I think. But when her father and brother are away on a compain her stepmother sells the 6-7 year old her to a brothel. But she runs away and is surrounded by thugs from the brothel at a cliff. There she gives up her life and jumps down.

Some famous medicine master passes by with his desiple and finds her barely alive buried in the snow and a body full of poison. He takes her in as his only female desiple and so she gets a master and 5 senior brothers who adore her.

She leaves the sect? Mountain? When she is 10-12 old and meets a boy with Purple Eyes who is poisoned and almost killed by assassins. She saves him from0 dying from the poison and praises his Purple Eyes.

Many years later she returns to the capital to get revenge and later meets that boy who is a prince again. She also has days where the acumulated poison in her acts up.

Thats all I remember for now.

I hope someone can help me find this chinese novel.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  2. fuji4ever

Reading List:
    Link
    Her stepmother and the others in the capital believed her to be dead, while her father and brother thought she was safe and sound b6t when they returned frim the border they were told that she died on her way home to welcome her father

3. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    this totally sounds like something i would love to read!!!!
    i hope someone will be able to remember the name!!

4. fuji4ever

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been searching myself, but I've finally found it.
    The novel is called Reborn Spoiled Ming Wangfei

Lilpriestess likes this.
  5. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    woohoo thanks a new one to start reading!

fuji4ever likes this.