Spoiler (Bl) President, Our Egg is Lost

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Apr 5, 2019.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the first few chapters since it sounds pretty interesting. Must say, not disappointed.

[I might gloss over some info] Basically, MC was working at a hotel for a while and was offered a lot of money to 'accompany' this one, really (fat) important dude. He did and drank a bit of wine while doing so. MC then found out that the wine was drugged. Luckily he still had some reason to him (and the fact that our MC is HELLA strong) and was able to get away from the dude. He was pretty delirious though so he ended up in the hotel room next over, which was of course our ML's room. They do the deed but it was completely glossed over. Because of the drugs, MC doesn't remember what had happened and who he was with. He basically connected the dotes AFTER he gave birth to the egg.

From where I'm at right now, MC and ML meet really early into the story. It's like at what, chapter 6? 7? that they meet up again. MC is broke and needs money to get stuff for the egg when it hatches so he's working as a waiter/delivery boy. ML saw MC again when MC was delivering some food to some of the employees that work at his company. ML only saw a glimpse of MC's profile so he only thought that he looked familiar. It was only after a few more deliveries that ML fully saw MC's face while they were both waiting for the elevators (MC:employee elevator ML:Special (VIP?) elevator).

MC, while thrown off at first, really cares for the egg. He's all like 'oh, how smooth and delicate you are'

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    Scapezz, juanexbi, Kaylee and 26 others like this.
  3. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So (I'm currently at chapter 25), since eating the egg boosts power and all, there are demons that come after the egg. MC encountered two so far. The demons also have human forms
    - First one was a rat demon (someone that visited the restaurant) that snuck its way into MC room (attic that's above the restaurant he worked at). MC went crazy in trying to protect Egg. Rat demon escaped but this just scared the heck outta MC.
    - Second one was a cat demon (that works at ML's company) that tried to sneak into MC's apartment room. MC was supposed to be working at this time but because of his encounter and interaction with ML he didn't have to work (ML switched MC's shift with someone else). Cat demon heard from rat demon about the egg. Lucky for MC cat demon backed off.

After what happened with the cat demon, MC kept the egg with him at all times instead of leaving it tucked in his bed.

I also want to mention that, at this time, ML is pretty suspicious of MC. Which makes sense, seeing as a random, but beautiful boy was in his hotel room all drugged. ML thought that MC was placed in his room by one of his colleague(? Friend?). ML is still pretty interested in MC though. ML hired MC as one of the security guards to work at his company.

Later on, MC took down a group of traffickers when they kidnapped this one fat kid. ML was also there and got injured when he protected MC from getting stabbed. Luckily ML wasn't too seriously hurt. It was really late at night when MC helped ML home so he stayed the night.
    MC saw ML naked or mostly naked body(I think from barging ML's bathroom. I don't remember even though I read it just 5 mins ago) and panicked. He immediately ran to the guest room. We see that MC transformed into his pheasant form, which doesn't happen as MC usually has good control. MC also has a nosebleed. MC took a cold(?) shower and went to sleep with the egg.
    The next morning ML knocks on the guest door but gets worried when MC doesn't answer. He barges into the room and removes the covers of the bed only to see MC's naked body. MC wakes up, panics, and pulls the covers back over his body; glad that he got the habit of sleeping in his human form. ML leaves and takes a cold shower and then comes back to apologize to MC.

ML also comments about the egg he saw MC sleeping with.
    MC shows the egg off to ML. Somehow, ML felt his heart tremble a bit. The egg suddenly flashes slightly. MC got excited since Egg has never done that before. MC is all happy like 'look at you! So beautiful!' Even ML thinks the egg is good looking and couldn't help but reach out and touch it. [No shit boy. That egg's your son.]

Tbh, I love how ML met the little bun while it's still in its egg and feels a bit of connection to it. lol.

Scapezz, juanexbi, Kaylee and 22 others like this.
  4. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore bun moments when its hatched

Heungbo, AlieAHey and Juria like this.
  5. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure how much i want to read this, but stalking for spoilers :blobpeek:

Heungbo and AlieAHey like this.
  6. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As of right now, no (I'm not that far into the story yet). But now Egg flashes light sometimes when MC is talking to it.

Heungbo, AlieAHey and Juria like this.
  7. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. I forgot to mention this but when our MC stayed at ML's place, he watched the moive 'Chicken Run' and was super into it. Sadly, he couldn't finish watching it so ML later bought him a dvd(?) of the movie for him.

If you guys want cute moments (I'll try to add more as time goes):
    - MC talks to the little bun a whole lot before it hatched. (the one-sided conversations are both cute and hilarious) later on in the story (after the first egg flash that happened in front of ML), the egg responds back to MC I'm various light flashes.
    - Also to add that, at least I'm my personal opinion, MC is really energetic (active) and pretty naive. This made ML '...' a whole lot.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    Scapezz, Kaylee, alexfilia and 16 others like this.
  8. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • MC becomes ML's personal bodyguard and driver after the accident. Let me also note that MC didn't know how to drive until a while ago.
    • MC met up with this one woman who is a friend of ML. fem-friend was saying how MC looked like a high schooler. MC was all like 'I'm already grown up' and thought something like 'Little egg was also born so I'm super mature' LOL.
    • MC eats a bit of vinegar from the interactions between fem friend though, he doesn't really know why. Luckily for our MC, ML only sees her as a sister (they grew up together). And also the fact that he's gay.
    • ML noticed this. Took MC to his room(? either they were all at ML's place or the company. Most likely at his place) and told him not to worry since he doesn't like girls and to stop eating vinegar, saying that it's not good for him. MC gets flustered and is all 'What vinegar!? I'm not eating any!' He totally is.
    • ML kisses him to shut him up. Then things get all intimate with them hugging and more hot kissing.
    • Moment gets broken when MC remembered that little egg is with them.
    • MC takes out little egg. Little egg is shining so brightly. Even more so when it realized that both mom and dad is looking at it. SO CUTE
    • ML and MC also forgot about fem friend. Gave MC one of his coat and scarf since it was cold. Walked out the room holding hands. Friend saw that and worrying asked if they are just really good friends.
    • ML replied back saying that they are boyfriends. Friend's heart feels sour and makes up an excuse to leave.
    • MC faces the fact that he like ML.
    • The two of them still goes out to eat. MC being the foodie he is, is having a blast.
    • At the restaurant, they meet the fat rich dude that tried to have his way with MC back at the hotel. MC gets aggressive. ML is shocked seeing MC's hateful expression.
    • Fat dude sends thugs to MC. MC gets ready for battle [Yo. Like. You guys are still in the restaurant. Like, calm down.]
    • ML steps in to stop the fight. Fat dude screams that MC is full of himself since he's with ML (In so so nice words that is.)
    • ML his the fat dude and his gang of thugs kicked out of the restaurant.

I really cannot wait for the egg to hatch already!!!! Give me the fluffy little bun!!!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    Scapezz, juanexbi, Kaylee and 21 others like this.
  9. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • ML takes them somewhere more private and asks what had happened to MC last year. MC told ML what had happened.
    • ML stops MC partway through the story and finally learns what had happened back at the hotel. At first he thought that MC sold himself for money, which was why he found MC drugged in his hotel room.
    • MC wonders why ML stopped him and that he feels better now that he had been able to tell someone about this. He continues on, saying that nothing happened since he punched the dude and leave the room. But that he wasn't able to get far and went into another opened suite and fell asleep on the bed but that there was another guy who can in later.
    • ML trembles and stops MC again, telling him that he knows what had happened. MC is confused.
    • ML continues on saying that the guy was him. MC is shocked to the MAX.
    • ML sees that MC's face is pale and apologizes to him, saying that he thought MC was someone that was deliberately arranged to be with him and says that he regrets it; asking for forgiveness.
    • MC feels both angry and sad. MC says that ML for sure should've recognized him and feels stupid over all of this.
    • ML sees this and feels like he can't breathe. He holds MC's hand and continues to apologize. MC doesn't want to hear it and says that he doesn't want to see ML.
    • Right as he said this, MC felt the little egg in his pocket move. MC felt his heart tighten and quickly took the little egg out to look at it. ML also felt his heart tremble and involuntarily held his breathe as he looked at the egg.
    • Under the eyes of mom and dad, the little egg showed a soft glare[(?) I'm pretty sure they meant light or something]
    • MC was ecstatic and almost burst into tears. So far it has been about 7 months since he had the egg.
    • At this moment ML couldn't help but reach out to touch the little egg. MC stopped him warily.
    • ML remembers that MC said that the egg was given to him by his previous partner (which of course is a lie) and is drowning in vinegar.
    • ML asks him if his former lover was *someone I don't remember at all* and continues on ask why MC kept the egg and that he can give MC everything he wants.
    • MC roars out that the little egg was definitely not given to him by that guy. ML is confused and asks, if not him then who gave the egg to you? [It's you! You big, dumb idiot! Why you think you feel yo heart tremble when you see little egg!! BOI]
    • MC stops himself from revealing the truth and then basically tells ML to mind his own business. He thinks to himself that the egg was born and raised by his own efforts and that he would raised the baby well even if he's alone.
    • ML feels a bit wronged but also knows that he has no right to ask of all this and that there's no excuse for what he had done that night at the hotel. He continues on that he is serious about MC, not because he feels responsible, but because he truly does love MC.
    • ML also, basically, said 'Baby, don't be angry, okay? If you still feel uncomfortable, just yell at me until you feel better.'
    • MC can't help but feel his heart beat faster as his face gets redder.

GUYS!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR THE LITTLE EGG TO HATCH!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I cannot wait. MMH

Scapezz, juanexbi, Kaylee and 25 others like this.
  10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @324722

maya_sov, pcheshire, Selax and 12 others like this.
  11. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Shit. I’m so camping on this ⛺️

Heungbo, Pachia and xiin like this.
  12. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    So happy to see spoilers up so soon.

13. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • While MC is still pretty upset at ML, their bickering sounds more like they're flirting (to me at least)
    • MC asks for 3 days off which ML gladly gives to him. As they leave the restaurant, MC wins a diamond vip card for being the *blank number*th lucky guest since the place opened. (basically, MC can eat there all he wants.) I am like 1000% sure ML planned this but whatever MC is happy cuz. Food.
    • Bit more flirting as ML flirts his way to kissing MC. NO kissing happen as MC stopped a taxi so he can leave. Taxi driver was like 'what's the rush? Is someone trying to collect debts?' and MC is all like 'It's worst than that!' while red in the face.
    • MC looks at the old taxi driver and looks back at ML as he remembers that ML is 33 years old. Worried about ML's short human life thinking 'after 50 years, while I'm still young, what will become of ML?'
    • ML watches as the taxi leaves with MC. Restaurant owner(?) acquaintance? employee? (most likely an employee) comes out to talk to him. ML tells the guy to keep an eye on MC since he got 3 days off. Thinks that he lived for more than 30 years and that it's not easy to like someone. He can't let go.
    • Weather is getting colder. MC is back at his apartment/dorm and is talking with his roommate.
    • MC goes back to his room and roommate thinks that MC is very spirited.
    • MC back in his room talks to little egg about ML. Little egg isn't giving any responses which worries MC. MC asks little egg if it's ok. Egg gives out slow flashes and MC breathes out a sigh of relief.
    • Then MC is all 'if you don't want me and ML to meet and talk ever again then flash once. If you want me to continue to be his bodyguard and make money flash twice.' Little egg flashes brightly, giving out a dazzling light. Then went silent.
    • MC is nervous and asks little egg about giving or not giving a second flash. Egg stays quiet. MC's heart sank and says that he will resign from the job and never see ML again.
    • After saying that, MC felt tired so he when inside the bed to rest. After a while, he felt something touching his fingertips. At first he thought that it was a flea jumping on his bed and felt annoyed.
    • MC takes a look to see that it was actually little egg, attached to his hand giving out a faint flash like a light bulb.
    • MC is excited and asks 'this is the second time you flashed! You don't actually hate your dad and want to stay right?' but little egg just stays quiet so MC doesn't press anymore.
    • All MC did in those 3 days was stay in the dorm while basically incubating little egg.
    • On the third day, his roommate wonders why MC is staying inside since it's Christmas. MC never celebrated it before and last year's experience was pretty bad (aka the hotel incident).
    • MC got hungry and when he was looking through takeout options, the doorbell rang. There was a young man carrying a lunch box, saying that it for those who have the vip card. MC is happy.
    • Now that his break is over, he goes over to ML's house (for his job as ML's bodyguard/driver). MC is keeping an indifferent attitude towards ML. ML is still happy to see MC even if his attitude isn't friendly.
    • ML asks if MC wants to eat breakfast with him. MC rejects him, saying that he'll eat at the company.
    • ML's food is super tempting to MC. ML is trying to tempt MC. MC calls ML shameful.
    • When they get in the car, they both realize that it's MC's first time driving ML. [Eh? really? I thought MC was driving ML this whole freaking time!]
    • ML is worried but it's all fine. MC's driving is smooth sailing. ML praises MC. MC is happy.
    • Day goes by as normal. MC drives ML back home. ML once again attempts to seduce MC with food. MC resists.
    • After two days, MC invites one of his co-workers to go eat at the fancy restaurant since he has the vip card. Co-worker is shook.
    • As they were eating, behind one of the restaurant pillars, ML was watching the two of them and was basically eating vinegar.
    • The next day, MC was in bed playing with little egg (rolling little egg like a ball). Both are having fun.
    • The phone suddenly rings. ML wants to do some grocery shopping and wants MC to drive him. MC is annoyed. Whisper complains to little egg. ML heard a few words and was basically all 'who are you talking to? what daddy is stunned?' MC makes excuse of it being something he heard from TV.
    • ML tempts MC to come over to his house and watch Chicken Run. MC was practically all like 'I'm the smartest pheasant in the world! I'm not falling for that' but is still pretty tempted.

Also just to let everyone know that when I sort of quote 'like this' of whatever the character is saying, its basically what I've gathered from reading it. So if it's wrong, SORRY.

Scapezz, juanexbi, Kaylee and 20 others like this.
  14. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • MC drove to ML's place. ML asks if MC wants to eat but MC says that he had already ate with his co-worker (same one that went to the restaurant with him). ML suppresses the vinegar in his heart.
    • MC doesn't really go to the supermarket so everything was a novelty for him. ML was just content in following MC.
    • MC felt his heart vomiting with all the stuff ML is putting into the shopping cart since it's all so expensive.
    • In one of the isles, MC sees a high brand infant formula. An aunt is screaming in front of it, talking about how the milk formula is pollution-free, nutritious, and healthy.
    • MC attentions is completely on the formula. He was completely out of place with all the children and parents who were getting the milk powder.
    • The aunt stuffs some of the milk formula into MC's hand while telling him its really good even if it's a bit expensive. She continues to asks who he wants to buy it for.
    • MC's face gets red as he tells her that he was just looking. Auntie tells him she'll give him a discount. MC accepts.
    • MC suddenly hears ML's voice asking why he is buying it. MC looks up at ML and feels little egg gently rolling in his pocket.
    • ML asks again why MC is buying the milk formula since, as far as he knows, MC doesn't know anyone who needs it.
    • MC is all 'Just, even if I don't have a baby now, doesn't mean I won't have one in the future!'
    • ML's face becomes dark and starts to probe MC. MC gets a bit scared. ML sees MC becoming alert towards him and calms himself down.
    • Seeing all this, MC is worried that ML might know of little egg's existence. Impossible!! But MC still keeps an eye out.
    • As they keep shopping, MC sees something that's strawberry flavored and that isn't too expensive (he thinks it's candy but I know all ya'll know it ain't). ML points him out to something else. MC takes a look at it. Didn't get it at first (the packaging talks about enjoyment with your lover). MC got it after seeing the 'XX sets" on the small box. Face gets super red. Thinks ML did it on purpose.
    • He guessed right. LOL but ML got hard while listening to MC read the descriptions on the box. luckily the long coat he's wearing is hiding it.
    • The cashier also heard MC reading the box and their face also got red. Cashier was very excited. Thinks 'perfect pair! both so handsome! Mature black belly with naive and simple. Simply a match!' lol cashier! calm your rotten self. Also thinks it's a pity she's working or she would've taken a picture.
    • ML comforts MC saying that it's normal for adults to buy stuff like this. MC wants to throw the box away. (I think MC ends up buying it? Not too sure.)
    • ML's heart is like a feather brushing back and forth. Wants to say something but holds back. Looks forward to using the little banana (I'm pretty sure it's the condom box).

Lol their shopping trip was cute. And hilarious.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    Scapezz, juanexbi, Kaylee and 25 others like this.
  15. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

16. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I took a quick look through the novel... there are a lot of exclamation mark usages... Which makes everything is read in an very excited tone :hmm:

story is cute, although not my preferred type of novel. Mc is a bit too...immature/childish

Karry and Kleep like this.
  17. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is ml human or not?

18. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Human. At least so far from where I'm currently at. There hasn't really been any foreshadowing on him being a non-human so I'm pretty sure he's human.

AlieAHey and Kleep like this.
  19. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    He's human.

Yeah, he is human...
    but due to always doing dual cultivation with MC, he is more or less half demon already... his life has lengthen and he got some power boost.. just that because of leaking his energy and it being absorb by ML, MC has ruined his cultivation thus wouldn't live for a thousand years (which was his suppose life expectancy), but MC doesn't care he only said that his life is useless without him thus even with a short span of their lifetime he wanted to spend it together with his husband.....

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Scapezz, alexfilia, Heungbo and 12 others like this.
  20. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    *What exactly happened on the night the little bun was conceived?
    - Well, MC was working as a waiter in a hotel and was offered a bonus if he were to deliver liquor to a fat VIP, thus without thinking much he accepted however after delivering the drinks MC felt something ominous and wanted to go out immediately but was forced to stay and can't leave if he drink a glass of wine (which was drug), so MC got drugged, but before the effects come on him in full force he was able to beat up the perverted fatso, but can't run far away thus he entered the room next door(which was at that time open), so yeah MC entered, ML at that time was still in the shower and when he got out he saw MC (a handsome seductive young man ready to be eaten), thinking that it was a gift from his classmate (because the hotel was owned by his classmate), thus he readily accepted it and yeah~~~ the night was long and the rice was cooked . But ML has to go early in the morning because his mother was sent to hospital for surgery and his father urged him to go back immediately, which was why MC didn't know who he did the deed with as we was confused that night due to bei g drugged and ML was gone when he wake up, right after MC also runaway fearing that the fatso will sent him to prison because he beat him up.

*ML's background
    -Well ML is a CEO of a huge company, an only child (presumably as there wasn't any mention of a sibling), father and mother are both loving parents who spent their days idling in Beijing (ML's based company isn't in Beijing, it was in Ning City)

*How did ml and mc meet after mc got preg
    -Well, after that night MC went back to his hometown to lay low for awhile not knowing he was pregnant then after a night of stomach pain he woke up with an egg in his nest (Mc transform into his beastform due to the pain of childbirth, which was why he was in his nest), then the next morning he shouted to grandpa Hou (an old spirit monkey who took care MC after his parents died), grandpa Hou then saw the egg asking who's egg was it, MC immediately blurted that it was definitely not his, grandpa Hou was like 'ok, I'll take it and cook it for you then', then MC immediately ran for the egg and shouted 'NO! I laid that egg!", MC expected for the old monkey to get shock but he wasn't, grandpa hou then explained that he already saw that happen before though it was rare but it happens, thus he told him about his parents.

*How ml found out about the baby
    -This happen in the later part as MC was still reluctant to tell him, thinking that he might not accept him after knowing he is a spiritual beast, so it lasted up until the egg was already 8 and a half months old(yeah, still not hatched because it needed to be incubated for 10 months). So, what happened was MC just got discharge from the hospital after being confined for a month (he got shot by a bullet after shielding ML), and ML also has some business to finish thus MC told him he'll temporary stay at the security dormitory and will be back to the villa when he comes back, which ML reluctantly accepted (ML can't take MC with him, cuz doctors orders else it might aggravate MC's wounds, they didn't know that MC was already fine just some slight weakness nothing serious anymore). So then MC stayed in the dorms but then after a day there was a fire close by and MC help his colleague in saving the trapped individuals inside (He left the egg back at his room fearing that it might get fried in the fire ), after the ordeal ML also got back (he was early cuz he wanted to surprise MC but was in return surprise due to MC and his colleague's closeness, and thus the vinegar jar was overturned, well actually MC got injured and his was only helping him), MC got angry with ML's unreasonable jealousy thus he ignored him and went back to his room but was shock cuz his room was overturned and his egg was obviously the target as it was missing, MC immediately broke down and cried, ML followed him back to his room thus he saw him breakdown he got worried as MC was not allowed to get stimulated as it will aggravate his wounds, ML immediately apologize thinking MC was angry at him, but MC was incoherently talking about the egg being stolen(ML knows about the egg and knew it was important to MC), ML immediately said he'll look for it so he shouldn't be worried, but MC then blurted out how the egg was His and ML's son, then explained that he was spiritual beast and he inherited his father's ability to lay eggs thus give birth to his baby, then he cried saying that his egg might be eaten by bad guys. MC was also worried that ML won't accept him and his son but ML was happy and explained that he already has a hunched that MC was unique(cuz of MC unusual speed and strength), he loves him he'll accept whatever he was and he also loves his son as it was the crystallization of their love (though they did the deed before falling for each other hahaha )

*Love rivals
    -Old classmate and childhood sister, though nothing serious MC was only jealous of their closeness to ML and can somehow feel their intention for ML, thus he was eating vinegar to himself.

*Villains fate
    -Damn mouse(first thief who wanted to steal the egg)
    beaten up by MC
    -Seductive Cat (2nd thief)
    defeated by MC
    -Shitty fox(spiritual beast who replaced the old classmate and took his body and also stole the egg)
    punished by the crow detective

*What happened to the people the killed mc parents did mc get revenge on them
    Nope, it was all in the past and MC was only worried about his egg in the moment thus doesn't have time to look for them and he also didn't who they were as the old monkey didn't have a clue too.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019