Discussion DC heroes nightmares

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by DarknessWolf, Apr 12, 2019.

1. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    ...:coffee:
    Well can you all tell what are them? As they will appear i hope know their names maybe. (Most is fusion)
    [​IMG]
    And what if the batman who fuses with lex luthor and then fuse with batman who laughs? As batman who laughs had said there is batman fuse with lex luthor out there in nightmare worlds, which may have become stabilize after the wall had broken and maybe they have always stabilize but Barbaros destroy batman nightmare worlds only to have more nightmare batmen to join him or because heroes nightmares are stabilize behind the wall and then grow so strong that replicate an unstable nightmare worlds that are in the dark universe of heroes worlds? :hmm:
    So what you guys think about this? :D
    I know it is late but it is cool i guess.:cool:

2. Eruxol

Eruxol Du-sollst――Dies irae

Reading List:
    Link
    I should read more from dc comic one of these days lol. I mainly read Lucifer from DC because he is super special awesome.

3. DarknessWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea you should and have you read scooby doo apocalypse it is a good 1 but sadly it can't be continued as it is so dark.

4. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Batman who laughs is basically batman fused with joker so why do you want to fuse him with another batman and luthor o_O?
    BTW pretty nice image, although I can't recognize everyone :blobsweat_2:, but I will name those that I could recognize :hmm:
    Superman, green lantern, Dr fate, black canary, man bat, batman, martian manhunter, wonder woman, wonder girl, beast boy, flash, super/power girl, aquaman,as for the rest I am not sure :blobconfused:

5. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • The Batman who Laughs - Batman.
    • The Drowned - Aquaman.
    • The Dawnbreaker - Green Lantern.
    • The Merciless - Wonder Woman.
    • The Devastator - Superman.
    • The Murder Machine - Cyborg.
    • The Red Death - The Flash.

6. DarknessWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea i know that but those in the picture are the heroes nightmares, like:
    wonder woman fuse with cheetah
    flash with doctor frost
    superman with Darksied?
    i wonder about their name.
    PS: Batman who laughs is the worst and batman fuse with lex luthor can be said the worst too and what if those 2 fuse? It is no longer the worst but evolve into something else that is to horrible which still human yet is a nightmare that batman may never can win against.
    Ah yes I know about them and there is The Grim Knight - Batman kills Joe Chill after Joe kills his batman parents.
    But what i mean is the name of heroes nightmares in the picture. What are their name if you all have to guess?
    Thanks. :p

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  7. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You watch Lucifer?

8. prettyalpaca

prettyalpaca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A burning martian manhunter, damnnn

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  9. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know mate :blobconfused:, I mean wonder woman is behind black canary (who is holding a spiked club) and she is holding some huge axe and she looks like about summon thunder or something :blobsweat_2:, so I am not sure that is wonder woman who is fused with cheetah (perhaps wonder girl fused with cheetah :blobunsure:?), as for superman, I think he is fused with killer croc, maybe :hmm:?
    As for the other one, I think that is either luthor fused with darkseid or general zod fused with darkseid(not sure :blobconfused:), and there is also brainiac fused with genral zod or perhaps jor el or perhaps bizzaro (well some superman impersonator I guess as there are many of them in DC:blobconfused:) and I thin power girl is fused with giganta :blobconfused:? and aquaman fused with the swamp thing, maybe :blobconfused:?
    Anyway, I don't think those are your average nightmares for sure :blobsweat_2:

10. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what's faster than Flash? Flash with 8 legs

11. Eruxol

Eruxol Du-sollst――Dies irae

Reading List:
    Link
    No i just read the comic series.

12. DarknessWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he has red lantern ring? ... Mind reading now bonus everlasting rage ...
    Yup and there are more in shadow and yet to be told too, it will make great stories for later if DC authors could make use of that and yet to see dr manhattan and first Lantern involve yet and their nightmares! (Strongest beings ever exist i guess)