Spoiler The Two-Faced Venerate Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sasakira, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate prince decision he should let her stay with him. I hate every author for not making second male lead get mc. *punching and kicking male lead* *slap author*

Lishasharma likes this.
  2. Shinygold13

Shinygold13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some addtl spoilers:

The upper plane is where all saints reside while the lower plane is where the cultivators are. Long ago, it is common for cultivators to ascend to the upper plane once they reach the highest rank in the continent but due to the appearance of the villain, the connection between the two was cut off in order to isolate the villain.

The Plan:

The book saint planned to use the offspring of the food saint and the phoenix demon empress against the villain. They will send the child -FL- to the lower plane and let her be adopted by the food saint's clan -Baili- and then let her be with the ML in order to give birth to a child that contains a very pure spirit treasure that will be used to kill the villain.

What happened:

When the child arrived at the lower plane the villain sensed that the child is trouble so she changed the child's soul and exchanged the baby with that of Meng Yue's backer. The first timeline then occured with the fake soul meeting her demise. Since this failed, the book saint along with other saints manipulated time before the soul was changed. Unfortunately, FL's soul was in the modern era universe and only returned to her original body after a decade. That's where the story starts.

Myross17, michoux and chamchaworld like this.
  3. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't u do the same if that is you? People who get so traumatize by the past find it hard to get over it. Isn't that why he's so angry when people want his blood. He never got over it, thus regardless of his love, it will take time for him to think and overcome. His action is perhaps the best way to protect him. Yes his action is painful for the MC, but people can't care for other when they can't even care for themselves. We must remember he is human, not some all forgiving god.

I think the Prince stay because he has no hatred or has such a frightful dealing with the demons. And The Prince indeed do love her. I feel ML is amazing because despite his prejudices he eventually grow and came to his own realization. Prince is also quite good as well.

I think the author stay true to human nature, as far as the male characters r concern.

BORED123, Fieyy-Qa, Shivu1920 and 2 others like this.
  4. Iesheta

Iesheta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how will the reincarnation girl's soul finally leave mc's body?

Blique likes this.
  5. Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not a happy ending???

6. Shinygold13

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it’s more like an open ending since there’s a hint that the ml and mc may get together again, that’s what I interpreted anyway, but we won’t really know for sure because it ended the way it is. It will be sad if you think that the two will never be together but it can be a happy one if you think that one day, they’ll come back in each other’s arms. It’s up to the readers to fill in the blanks so to speak. Hence, an open ending.

7. Shinygold13

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve finished this months ago so I may be or may not be correct in the names and some details. Anyway, the imposter -because that’s what she really is- will finally disappear when the mc, ml, and a whole lot of talented people enter the ‘blood wheel’ this is a phenomenon(?) in which a wheel-like thing -as I understand it- appears after every something years. It is a chance that should not be missed because the blood wheel can help in making a person stronger through various trials. The last trial our mc went through was within a tower and at the top is where she and the ml discovered a scroll -dragon and phoenix fighting stances?- and was given a glimpse of her birthright. Then, she found the imposter’s soul trapped in a chest and proceeded to interrogate the soul, finding out that the soul was actually wandering the vast nothingness for thousands of years and when it saw a chance to inhabit a body, it took the mc’s baby body. The mc willed the soul to disappear after that and so the soul completely vanished

Blique likes this.
  8. Iesheta

Iesheta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do you remember how the misunderstanding that has been caused between ML and FL be solved now? How will she convince that he is the one she likes and not the trash prince.

Blique likes this.
  9. Iesheta

Iesheta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry this is my question... new at this so just figured how to quote you.

10. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    Are u referring to MC's baby or the part soul that is with her from the start of the novel?

11. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    Writer should write about how the couple got back together and if Prince found a life partner .

My life is miserable enough. Why would I read another sad ending to mirror my sad life? T.T

lazy is me and Shinygold13 like this.
  12. Shinygold13

Reading List:
    Link
    The baby here IS the mc as she was taken from her parents after she was born and then sent to the Baili Clan. Due to complicated matters she was disconnected from her physical body, landing in the modern world WHILE in her real world, the part soul/imposter inhabited her body.

13. cintai

cintai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any chance you remember around what chapters this occurs in? 500s or more?

14. Blique

Blique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 441-445, after ML comes back to rescue her (she was imprisoned and severely mentally/soul-ly injured), now that he's not upset at her anymore, he analyzes the situation and realizes that her behavior was very strange. He suspects she has another soul in her, but since MC is mentally outta commission, he uses a method to communicate with her soul(s). He encounters her injured soul and burns the reincarnated soul so that MC's soul can stop fighting/getting injured. After that, ML looks for ways to repair the soul.

15. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to mute boy in the end? and mc baby?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  16. Lishasharma

Lishasharma The Kitten in the blacksuit

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel seems very complicated. Is it any good??? Cuz reading all the spoilers is making my head hurt, like adopted who and who now .

17. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What she said
    Sounds really complicated, I'm wondering if I should pick it up :notlikeblob:

18. Lishasharma

Lishasharma The Kitten in the blacksuit

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I should have read this before reading the novel cuz now I regret reading the novel after reading all the spoilers and basically all the good feelings I had about the characters just flew out the window .

Crazyforstory and jhader2000 like this.
  19. lazy is me

lazy is me Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanna read the raw too. The suspense is killing me. Fortunately got your spoiler. Where can I find the raw? >_ <

20. KIMMY B

KIMMY B Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter does this start