LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Disappointing chapter overall. Nothing important added, no new world building. What is the point of this new girl? None. YY is already God, why flaunt to the likes of her?

2. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pathetic to even try this kind of face slapping when the MC is already super strong. I wouldn't mind him going and it surprising others as much as this one. But this, making a little girl who is arrogant by her upbringing the subject of face slapping is stooping too low and making the ending worse.

3. SaintZoro

SaintZoro Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is YY being worshiped in this universe? Maybe I am just misremembering that arc, but I don't remember him really doing anything worshipful... He was probably looked down upon by everyone for the longest time and then did something big to defeat the strongest person around. But what did he actually do for anyone not himself in this universe for him to be worshiped? Seems strange to me. Anyone remember this universe/arc better?

4. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Sinkhole's Dao was made incomplete by the Celestials. All the most powerful figures know only YY/LXT have a chance to get revenge/fix things, because they were stronger than other DLs and left this universe to breakthrough to GM. The other 8 GMs are dead or in seclusion, and anyone else who breaks through GM inside the sinkhole will be weakened by the incomplete Dao. That's my interpretation, anyways.

5. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they worship power and he's the strongest they know of

6. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    See you say this but outside of YY the only junior who was amazing in the entire sinkhole was LX, and yet all those other fuckers from Divine Lord influences acted arrogant for no reason.

7. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because for the sinkhole he killed the AG who swallowed the Godly Monarch part of the Heavenly Dao and the for the Chaos Heavens he saved it from being drained. That and he reached BTD in terms of power.

8. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    And no one in the Sinkhole knows of it!

9. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    "Filth must know her place." Cocooned Cow clarified why he wrote this latest chapter.

10. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone is currently focusing their attention to the grandiose upbringing of general Divine Skyjade's granddaughter. Not far from there, a pair of teenagers walk hand in hand towards the sculptures. The man is dressed in black while the woman dressed in white linen clothes, creating a calm and harmonious contrast between them.

The young man is taller by a shoulder than the woman. His sharp eye, cool face and firm stature really make him resembled a sword. While the maiden appeared as a girl of fifteen or sixteen, she even still looked adolescent. She looked slender, her eyes appeared distant as everything in surround isn't important in her eyes. The pair walked towards the sculptures looking like there is an invisible barrier separated them from the outside world.

Nearby onlookers shifted away their gaze and attention from Divine Skyjade granddaughter to them, as it is the only natural reaction to happen. While the pair seems like they didn't notice and didn't place any importance to the surrounding.

They stopped walking in front of the 8 Ancestor God, looking at them one by one before briefly looking at the predecessors statue behind them. They stopped paying attention before they walk a bit away from the statues.

"Why are we here brother?" a soft and melodious sound come out from the maiden mouth.

"Father said we need to check Sinkhole situation, while at the same time temper and enriching our knowledge in our journey. A while ago I got some information saying that there is an assessment going on here, so I think this is a good opportunity for both of us".

11. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Who cares about this filth? Bring us Luo Huo'er already!

kennykdogg, anirudgoud and Zombielord like this.
  12. Chivas

Chivas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    End this already, not another filler.

13. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Yun and Xintong little monkeys or I won't let this end :blobdevil::blobdevil:

14. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I was right, it is Skyjade's granddaughter who is the new idiot on the block. Though for some reason the translator changed the guy's name? Or just decided to use a direct translation of the pinyin instead of a translation of what it means.

15. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    He changed It to the pinyin. Also checked it just now, he retroactively changed the translation too.

16. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    That was one of the most useless chapters that I've read in a while. Well done, CC.

17. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah ok, strange but I suppose done to keep in line with other names that are the pinyin? Has he retroactively changed other names that had been translated in meaning like DL Primordial Chaos and whatnot?

18. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    No Idea .I believe not. Sacred Horizon and Eclipse Arhart were still the same on latest chap.

19. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why he changed it to Pinyin then, especially retroactively changing the old references as well. Doesn't seem worth it

edit-could it be because it seems to now be a family name instead of a title?

20. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I think because Skyjade was a name rather than a title.