LCD Jujutsushi Wa Yuusha Ni Narenai

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Hate, Jun 11, 2018.

1. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think the story is just this but I dont think is the prologe either, I think the dungeon will acount to 50 to 70% of the plot and then the last part is going to be a lot faster.
    Well thats just speculation anyway even KnM is just midway so there is no realistic way to gauge how is this one going to be

2. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are saying that because your not reading the rawest version or you would feel the very opposite.

3. heroeric

heroeric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened in the Raws

4. Titan LLS

Reading List:
    Link
    the class is together, all living except the cannibal. preparing to fight against presumably the final boss, even with the whole class they are still lacking. after the fight which likely will be the end of the dungeon / start of probably a hero summoning.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  5. 0Karma0

0Karma0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a recap of all his curse been a while since I last read.

6. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Searching new translator...
    7 month without updates

Halmista likes this.
  7. adrianvs

Reading List:
    Link
    And another more
    This is a very interesant dark novel with interesant relarionship

8. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please, I haven't read a single chapter since the last one translated.

9. ShasuX

ShasuX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doubt anyone will pick it up with the messed-up method of translating from the end and the start by the two last translators. But, good luck to you. :)

10. Lucresia

Lucresia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is alive!

Wujigege likes this.
  11. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bi-monthly till I catching up with Seigensou

12. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Loved this series and still refreshed the syosetu page everyday still ..
    I feel like the harem genre is badly missplaced tho since till the raws there have been barely any harems..
    Im taking the liberty to erase it from NU page genre.

13. Titan LLS

Reading List:
    Link
    Momokawa Kotaro is dead...he has been since Chapter 2

In the latest chapter in the Raws, our MC suffers yet another betrayal. Where he learns about the identity of a "Game Master" subtly in the background manipulating things. I digress, as this is not the most notable part for me. The part of note is where the "Game Master" begins a recollection and explanation of motives. Wherein the "Game Master" let it be known, a few noteworthy mentions.
    1. No individual maybe outside the Hero have come to know the appearance of their God much less meet them in person, most even not knowing their name. 2. The "Game Master" is in possession of an extensive list of known Gods and Ruinhilde is not a known name. 3 And most important The "Game Master" is all but puzzled as to how Momokawa is even alive. As it is confirmed that he was not slated to have talent to get a vocation in the first place. He was supposed to be the very first to die from the complication of using the "Magic Circle". This all said, i went back in prior chapters to read to make sure, and a few things stood out to me. From the get go, one is, it is in fact shown that Momokawa passed out from the pain in using the circle unable to stand the pain. What if though... at that time he truly had died? In the middle of the ceremony. It was initially a bit of a funny fact, that the circle he used was incomplete riddled with missing parts. When they were told to make the circle first. When it was explained to the class, it was explained for modern comprehension as a "Text". Now what happens with a text, when a number is missing or out of place? it either does not go or if your "Unlucky" it goes through, like i think in this case to an unintended recipient. Now picture with me, at this point...Momokawa is dead. Just like the first mentioned case, only in his case, not like the other his recipient is someone closer to receive his text someone...dead. Ruinhilde is described in no uncertain terms as
    "a Grim Reaper If you see a skeleton in black, what else can you think? From under the deep hood, a skull with not a shred of meat or skin peeks out. In the depths of those abyssal eye sockets shine an ominous crimson light."
    Another thing i'm going to speculate on here further is that affinity, is a crucial element in this Vocation process. Some meet gods that are not human, from what i recall some receive classes from beast like the cannibal. Again i digress. Now we have an individual originally with no talent for any particular class, then touched by death. Now another thing is that it is not obvious but piece by piece through the course of the story Ruinhilde has been reforming Momokawa's body step by step. In the form of spells, from his Hair, to his Blood, to his Body and so on. A spell for each reformation, i think these spells are the things keeping him alive. At this point it might be that he is closer to being dead than alive, and his resurrection in the form of receiving, Vocations might have simply been temporary. Another thing is the skeleton, and creatures he can make use off. We have seen another individual with the vocation of shaman and the only thing they had in common with Momokawa was things like Pharmacy Intuition. Something else of note is the transformations of those who ingest his blood. Futaba is the only shown character to be able to change her vocation after the initial selection. I do not believe it is a coincidence that she was in a manic state on drugs not to feel the burdens of battle and then right after ingested Momokawa's blood and right away awakes to a new class. To those who ingest his blood they find it is an irresistible flavor. It might have something to do with the magic that is constantly keeping him alive that even he is unaware off.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    Cromatics likes this.
  14. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    You really cant hold out to talk about it even going thru such lengthy spoilers huh..

15. Titan LLS

Reading List:
    Link
    I did have the spoiler tag...

16. Titan LLS

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of the things i talked about have already been translated i tried to mention as little as possible. Or at least i thought i did.

17. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    To avoid too many spoilers, I didn't read too far into your post, so I apologize if you covered this, but I'm thinking that his time outside reality may have gotten the attention of an outside God. That would mean that he was out for longer than he realized, when the booty knocked him out of the class early, and might explain why he seems to be on hard mode, with unknown skills, a chatty god....

18. adrianvs

Reading List:
    Link
    can you say it with two love interest? if she do not die before to meet him...

19. Titan LLS

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it pretty much.

20. Drakonus_

Drakonus_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone that aren't as cash-grabbing as the current translator want to pick this up?? The current translator honestly cares more about money than translating. They put 10 chapters, or well, 5 chapters, each having divided by 2 parts, exclusively on their patreon for the people who want to read the chapters as soon as they can. Now that is fine if you release those chapters on a few days basis, but this translator releases them too slow. They release them super slow compared to the past translators, like, 2 parts of 1 chapter for a whole month with each part having released with lengthy gaps between each part. That is for me, stupidly slow if it were to compare to the past translators. You might think that the translations are of high quality for such a slow release date, but the translations sometimes contain sloppy typos, mis-match information like wrong names, and other errors. So the quality is not even good for 1(2 parts of 1) chapter per month. I wish that some translator(s) that aren't as money-grabbing as the current one, would pick this series up instead.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020