Question SSS-Class Suicide Hunter dead?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by godspeedkabuto, Apr 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godspeedkabuto

godspeedkabuto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this series a while ago and planned to read it but when I came back they were deleted? I went to their website but it didn't say anything about it so I was wondering what happened to it?

2. Pau

Pau Useless Hamster

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the MC suicided too much until his skill couldn't handle it.

Nusan, Blitz, Ddraig and 10 others like this.
  3. dezzter

dezzter The one who knows

Reading List:
    Link
    100 white salts might be facing legal issues again, like when they were DMCA'd about I Alone Level Up, which is funny last I saw webnovel still has STOLEN original stuff and copy and pasted translations (although that is a grayer area when they own rights to the novel)

4. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone posted that the ppl who run that site contacted the author but the poster was unsure if they removed it till they got an okey or if they had been told to remove it.

5. Wryvent

Wryvent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to their discord they hid the chapters while they are in talks with the official Korean publishers.

Zerak likes this.
  6. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    Author don't have right for publishing or approving TL

7. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Should have written publisher but I meant what Wryvent wrote :D

8. Cataporozo

Cataporozo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Sorry for the radio silence as of late everyone, at least in regards to us releasing novels. I want to assure our readers that releases of RM will be coming out this Sunday. We also have a new novel being released within the next week or so as well; our first foray into a Chinese work. As for SSS, please do not expect any releases anytime soon. At this moment in time we are unable to explain anything more than this, but know that we are actively dealing with it on our end. Thanks for continuing to enjoy our novels through these unexpected setbacks. Sincerely, The 100 White Salts Team"
    They posted this on their discord.

9. Hoshiandme

Hoshiandme A Wandering Star Who Watches From Afar

Reading List:
    Link
    Check the SSS latest chapter discussion. I don’t know if the post is still up or not. But a member of 100 white salts posted that there have been posting difficulties between them and Kobatochandaisuki. And they have taken down the chapters till everything’s been worked out and discussed.

10. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

userunfriendly likes this.
  11. kobatochandaisuki

kobatochandaisuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has nothing to do with us.

12. aaadvark

aaadvark New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is complete bullshit. You start a bunch of pointless drama with them because you're salty that you're incapable of running a proper translation group, and the next day all the chapters of SSS-Class Suicide Hunter go down? Yeah, if that's got nothing to do with you at all, then I'm the president of the US.

You're such a child that you went and cried to the publishers, to get a super popular novel taken down, because you didn't get any credit for doing nothing at all? You don't even own most of the novels on your site you hypocrite. Congratulations on ruining a novel for a few thousand people acting like a spoiled toddler.

13. kobatochandaisuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, whatever you say. You are the one saying bullshit cuz why would i fucking bring the publisher in this story when chapters were also published on my website + none of us had licences + I'm also trying not to raise publishers awareness cuz it'll create a chain reaction + Webnovel/Qidian perhaps behind? Or just the 100ws was already undergoing a negociation (like they said)
    What tells you i'm behind this except for the coincidence? Any solid evidence?
    Anyway, you can slander me all you wanna but like i could care about your fallacious and false statements cuz i'm already out of that problem with the novel

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  14. aaadvark

aaadvark New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why wouldn't you? You clearly aren't getting new chapters and the only thing constant through all your petty drama is that you have the emotional maturity of a middle schooler. Nothing better to do than ruin everyone else's time right?
    You're hosting 200 chapters of I Am The Monarch, and that's done by the exact same publishing company. They're just gonna go out of their way to take down 100WS stuff and completely ignore your website by sheer luck? That seems likely.

15. kobatochandaisuki

Reading List:
    Link
    So what? What if it's petty for you? It's not petty for me and not like I care about your opinion on whether it's petty or not. Your opinion is as petty as you think my drama is petty for you. And that's what many 100WS fanatics would say as to criticize me for revealing something they would rather keep undercover.
    And what if it's with the same publisher as Monarch? And you're talking as if 100WS was DMCA'ed by my fault but then 100WS has never announced about such and just said they were negociating with the publisher. What's your evidence that it's my fault and it wasn't something they were doing on their side (negociating the license)? Are you their staff member to confirm what has happened to between 100WS and the publisher? Probably not. So where's your solid proof and evidence? None. Just your own assumption.
    You're the one fishy here cuz look: you've written only 2 posts (all in this thread) so far and joined NUF yesterday.

16. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    lol so troll.
    If anything the drama made the novel more popular because not many people knew about the series before. There were only 5 chapters released so it was nowhere near popular let alone "super popular'".

Blitz and kobatochandaisuki like this.
  17. aaadvark

aaadvark New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stay in yo lane. The novel was top 10 on NU for the week it was released, well before the drama started.

Of course it's not petty for you Kobato; that's why you're a child. Nothing, no matter how pointless and asinine, is ever too petty for you. Don't BS around with the whole "that's not what they said" garbage, since when did you start using their statements for backup lol. You're on r/noveltranslations, you're on this forum, you know just as well as anyone else what's really gone on with SSS.

18. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Vektor

Vektor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any news on this? would really like to read it...

20. Goldenzeal

Goldenzeal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the old chapters are able to be read on some sites if you just google for it.
    but as for new chapters, no idea.

Vektor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.