Spoiler Black Bellied President Dotes on Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 22, 2017.

1. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 10 I am Going Home To Look For My Mother

Zhao An An saw Guo Shuai's eyes flashed with a trace of viciousness, and immediately speaks up "Hey, you toad Guo! What is it with you eyes? Want to eat people?"

ZAA has never been afraid of anyone in her growing up years except for her mother and cousin brother.. Anyway, if ever she provokes someone, her brother will always rescue her from the difficult situation. This Guo Shuai is just a small matter only.

The last time when she saw him with SN in the restaurant, she knew that it was not a good thing after listening to him talk. If she had known that SN and GS are nothing to each other she should have driven him out then!

After hearing ZAA calling him a toad, Guo Shuai was so mad that for a long time he couldn't say anything...then "You!.....you!......"

When SN heard GS being called a toad, she found it funny and was tempted to laugh but had to suppressed it because she knew that it wasn't the right time.

"Hey! Are you stuttering because you are stunned by my beauty? Go look in the mirror. Don't you even know that you look like a monkey and dare to go after the swan's beauty? Our great beauty, SN already has an owner and you dare to get entangled in it? If you still dare to get involve with SN, I cannot guarantee that you won't be missing a limb or two. Don't blame me for not reminding you!

SN wanted to stop Zhao An An, but it was too late, she had already uttered those a long strings of words. and in front of her, Guo Shuai's a face has turned red like a pig's liver!

Nobody knows his intention of pursuing SN except SN herself, so it must be that SN was the one who snitched to ZAA about it.

Guo Shuai was trembling in anger.

This cheap little woman thinks that because she has a beautiful face and great figure she can just simply dare to slander his reputation. On the surface she even has a clear and clean countenance. One day, he will make her prostrate at his feet and plead for mercy.
    She even has a boyfriend already and yet she dares to seduce him! Such a phony and a nauseous evil woman!

However, a gentleman does not nitpick over small losses. He has all the time in the world to take his revenge..
    Today, ZAA is with SN but there will come a day when ZAA is not with SN. He will strike when that time comes. Ten years is not late when one is waiting for revenge.

When Shangguan Ning sees Guo Shuai's expression she knew that he hates her and probably is cursing her in his heart countless times.
    She is not afraid of him, but does not want ZAA to be involved in her matter. She pulled at Zhao An An's 's sleeves, and whispered: "Let' s go, We'll be late for class"

Zhao AnAn also noticed that Guo Shuai is having some insidious thoughts. She wanted to go up and beat him but SN abruptly pulled her away.
    "SN you don't have to be afraid of that toad,GS. When I go back, I will find my brother to teach him a lesson and won't let him off easily.
    When SN heard ZAA's words, she was grateful to her because she knows that ZAA is being serious. Normally ZAA would call her Beauty Child and when she is serious she would call her by her name Ah Ning.

But her next sentence threw her aback.
    "His wife is already being marked by thieves so how can he be indifferent"

"Hey! ZAA, do not talk nonsense,,even if you do not take into account my reputation at least you should think of your brother's reputation. How is it that you as his sister is so inconsiderate."
    "What do you mean? I am a good sister, I am finding a wife for him. Do you realised that you are already 26 this year and the Lunar new year is a month away then you will be 27 and my brother will be 33. Might as well take advantage of this and get married.
    The more she said the more outrageous it becomes..this is simply impossible.!!.

A handsome and indifferent figure flashed across her mind.Her heart couldn't help feeling admiration for him but she only saw him once so how can there be any deep feelings kindled.
    To her marriage seems to be in the far distant. She's afraid that her single-hood will last a long time.
    SN shakes her head and said "AnAn, don't just talk about me. What about you?"
    An An was immersed in her daydream about her brother that she didn't catch what SN was saying. "Err What is it about me?"
    "When are you going to get married?"
    " Haven't I told you that I never want to get married!."

SN had heard her saying this many times of never wanting to get married.
    But she felt that it was all just empty talk. ZAA is not like her who was hurt before by XZJ and SRX. She didn't experienced that kind of feelings so it's not like she is afraid to marry.

"How can it be that we won't get married? We will both be a year older by next year. The years are not kind to us."
    Seeing that SN is using her own words on her, ZAA laughed and said that she had consumed the flesh of TangSheng {the legendary monk in the story Monkey King goes West..whose flesh is believed to keep one's youth and beauty to those who eat it.} and that she is invincible.So the years have nothing to do with her.
    Then they both smiled and walked to the respective classrooms.
    In the afternoon. after classes, they both went to a newly opened hot-pot restaurant for a meal.
    They then drove to a stadium that houses high tech sports facilities for a game of tennis.

They changed into their sportswear, sports shoes, and did a ten-minute warm-up before the game.
    After playing for more than half an hour, ZAA began to complain. " Child Beauty, playing tennis with you is too abusive for me. You are a pro in tennis."

SN ignored her and said "Continue"
    ZAA " No no I am too tired. I want to go home to look for my mother"
    "Enough! Before I was fooled by you but not anymore. You are good at swimming and taekwondo..You are powerful and your strength is great."

"Ok...but you have to go easy on me..We are not on the same level. Your tennis is too good." ZAA knew that she cannot escape playing with SN.But at the same time she also wanted to play. She couldn't let SN be too pleased with her game and that's why she is negotiating with her for some leniency in the game..

PS: I did some editing and corrections..I thought I had done translating when I posted it and then I realised that I made a mistake and haven't completed it yet .Here is the completed version..happy reading!

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    Nubzy, jhagia, Ddragonesse and 4 others like this.
  2. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    I did translations on ch 10...I thought some might be waiting for it..I can't guarantee that I will do every chapter but I can give short summaries as I see the need.. I won't do translations on their bedroom activities ,,,,,hehehehe I will leave it to your imaginations.

craz, akina09, Leilacus and 1 other person like this.
  3. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapters out for hidden marriage!

Leilacus, nkring, alexfilia and 3 others like this.
  4. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh! hope they'll be good side stories with little bun in them

5. malid

malid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can i know where to find the raw chapter for this novel?

6. malid

malid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi :) can i know which site to read this raw?

7. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    akina09 and malid like this.
  8. malid

malid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks alot! :)

9. ShanShan

ShanShan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried reading the raws until about chapter 200 and all I can say is that it's not really my cup of tea :x

I dunno, I find the MC a bit less interesting than NX. And it's like the ML is protecting her every single time she is in a pinch. I liked HM because LTX lets NX resolve her own problems while still secretly supporting and protecting her on the side. I'll still keep an eye on this, maybe it is better to read if the chapters are fully translated in english as compared to MTL.

10. dynra

dynra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to ask. But why there are'nt spoilers or translated chapter on this forum and lotus/crimson translation for a long time? I keep waiting but it seem to be quiet. Did anything happen? :confused:

Ran ahzu likes this.
  11. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, owner of Lotus Translations here. I recently posted an announcement on the site (it's the most recent one). The main TL'ers for the novel are unable to continue and I don't think I'm going to TL it either. I've put up a posting for the novel in the novel pickup forum, so we'll see if someone is willing to pick it up.

dynra likes this.
  12. dynra

dynra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kaguya0401 ooo.. okay.. thank you for your hard work all this time. i usually check the new chap at nu, so i didnt see your annoucement. sorry.:oops: :(

13. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem and no worries. I know lots of people don't check site announcements. I feel bad that people have been waiting for another chapter, but it can't be helped at this point.

dynra likes this.
  14. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
  15. CrimsonJade

CrimsonJade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m owner of Crimson Translation~ I got my hand full with one novel and since I’m solo right now, one novel is the max...so...sorry @dynra.

dynra likes this.
  16. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Just an update, but this novel got picked up by isohungry translations. The new TL'er is wonderful and will have chapters for you guys soon. :)

17. Hae_UNa

Hae_UNa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    glad it's being picked :aww:

craz likes this.
  18. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i read more translated chapters?

19. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this still being translated??

20. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone MTLing this? Can you give some spoilers of future events pls? :aww::blobReach: