Discussion What fantasy creature do you reincarnate as? Redux

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Twilight Fox, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, good enough. Just don't get hunted. Remember, stay a myth. Don't let anyone see you and go shouting back to the nearest castle "GIANT BEAR!!! GIANT BEAR!". Do nice things like protect children and become the protector god of a village or something.

2. Twilight Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    *Drags @Kitsune Alea over here*
    I found another one!

OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
  3. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill all the furries, scalies and featheries! Kill myself! :blobhero:

4. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Magic Core. OMNIMC Or OMNI Main Character.

A core that condenses and absorbs mana at an amplified rate. I would then dig countless tunnels throughout the world spreading roots that absorb mana and monitor the nearby area.

As soon as mana is in excess part two of my grand plan would be put into motion. That is to magically terraform a volcano-shaped railgun. I would then launch fragments from my Magic Core into orbit around the planet. These would act like satellites as they monitor the world and provide telemetry data.

As soon as a firing solution is found for the nearest moon the next part of the plan would be put into motion. That is a moon base! Launch pods with automated drones to collect materials and build a landing pad. Something like a magnetic net. Maybe magical in nature. Ie cast slow velocity on object approaching at X velocity.

Once the Moon Base Landing Zone has been established more launches would commence depositing material and drones for the Moon Complex. Industrial Complexes would go into overtime to expand the base. Railguns would be established asap to protect the surrounds of the main Magic Core.

Next is pretty much world domination. This can be done in various ways.

1. Military: Establish multiple orbital platforms with ROG (Rods Of Gods) weaponry. Or deploy Terminator Drones ala Warhammer 40k style. Establish Orbital Shipyards and spam battleships. Maybe just drop rocks on them from space.
    2. Diplomatically: Unite the various races via goodwill and favors via advantages of orbital satellites. Warn counties of impending disasters or enemy movement. Provide drop pod supplies. Other goodwill efforts.
    3. Economically: Using advance transportation methods to become the Amazon/Google/Baidu/Ali/Walmart of the fantasy world. One Day Drop Pod Deliveries Around The World. ODDPDATW! Or just ODDs for short!
    4. Religiously: Spam Magic Holograms around the world assisting those asking for Divine Favor in return for loyalty and worship. Starting a cult/religion and convert all others into the warm embrace of the MC! Could also drop Holy Purifying Lights (Big Fricken Lasers) on heathens smiting the unbelievers.
    5. All of the above.
    After any (or all) of the above tactics are used and the people of the world are brought under control the MC can then advance society and improve all aspects of life. Once total control is gained over the planet expansion into space is viable! Solar System, Nearby Star Clusters, Galaxy, Universe, and then eventually other Dimensions beyond the current one!

Revision 1: Mana shall henceforth be called MEEPs. Abbreviated for Magically Energetic Energy Points. I shall conquer the world with MEEPS!
    Revision 2: Mondays shall have an extra hour of break time.
    Revision 3: Public Transportation is now free and the main means of mobility.
    Revision 4: All worship of the MC is now suggested to be at a minimum of 10 minutes per day.
    Revision 5: Those caught littering shall now eat their litter.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    LaDyViL likes this.
  5. Lewisking50

Lewisking50 Voidseeker, King of literally nothing

Reading List:
    Link
    True Dragons are too powerful to be hunted down even by the strongest of heroes, only inferior species like wyverns would be stupid enough to fall to a mortals blade.

6. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    When you survive as a human with lower stats as a slime, you can easily train a slime like how you can raise a dragon.

7. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I shall be a magician!!

No?? That’s not a fantasy creature?? But they only exist in fantasy. Sometimes as their own, individual, race...

Fine, then I’ll be something that can cast magic and shapeshift, how about an angle like Shana?? (My OC). For the most part, I’ll be in human form, but when the going gets rough, I sprout my wing and unleash my inner power/fire. Also, since I’m a divine figure, most people won’t be trying to harm me. I’d half to be careful for corrupt individuals and members of opposing religions, but as a higher being, I should have a degree of resistance towards what they can do. I’m also physically stronger than I look too.

That’s what most other mystical creatures say and look how they turn out...

Well, not like I’m making all that much trouble for anyone. I’m more of a wanderer going here and there for the sake of eating tasty food and listening to good music. If anything, I need to watch out for bandits, rapists, and slave catchers more than anything else. Those sort are well within what I can take care of~

8. Vilidious

Vilidious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes, now that you mention it, there was that Nyaruko anime.

Although my mental image was Cthulhu like in the original pictures, but oh well... :)

9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not as much a fantasy creature, but it's pretty magical...
    Screenshot_20190414_200631.png

10. Omnicast

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't be so bad if you looked like Gokicha... :aww:

LaDyViL likes this.
  11. Twilight Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    You
    Know what, Giant Magical Cockraoch is right out the best class for surviving in a magical world. Everyone assumes being a Dragon is best idea.....obviously they haven't played Skyrim...

LaDyViL likes this.
  12. Twilight Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell that to Alduin ya poser.
    *Reincarnates you in the Skyrim universe*

13. Twilight Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeez, u basically wrote a thesis on this. Most of it I can see happening. Although u do realize your essentially the absolute worst Tyrant ever? Like, African dictator bad.

14. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me, I am not just a hydra. I'm also a cute and fluffy white tiger or a basilisk that might accidentally turn you to stone with one look! What would you loot from a hydra the poisonous blood? The meat maybe? All can be more easily farmed whilst keeping it alive. Who said I didn't have a collar if I'm a pet not me only you? A puppy and a hydra can be exactly the same, after all humans are the bottom of the food chain and barely exist so it must be lizard-men who rule!

Why don't I want to be a Tarrasque... Because I'm not into DnD and being a Tarrasque is fucking stupid you have 0 chance of making friends after all. Ohh and because I don't like Tarrasques. If I wanted to be a Tarrasque I'd say I want to be a Tarrasque thank you very much.

15. Omnicast

Reading List:
    Link
    You can either unite the world or leave it splintered. Whereas each country/race/religion tries to do its own thing. I'd rather unite the world under one banner and remove all the corruption.

Streamline everything and make everything standardized. Remove the language barrier and allow all thoughts to flow freely. I'm a billion times sure this is better than any dictator that's ever existed. Dictators only care for themselves.

Think about it for a second. If the world had someone to lead it properly would the world be as polluted as it is now? Why worship gods that don't do anything for the people when there is a living god to worship? One that actually assists during a disaster? One that tries to benefit the species living on its planet?

Think about how various fantasy races hate each other for various reasons. Hell even Humans war against each other all the time. Toss in religion and the various crusades and it's a huge shitfest.

The only race I'd genocide on are goblins... and hobbits. Forgot the mosquitos... those gotta go too...

16. bbctheory84

bbctheory84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd reincarnate as celestial phoenix. Immortal and can fly. big FUn!

17. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Beelzebub insect one
    [​IMG]

18. Sayne

Sayne if u read this u are a noob

Reading List:
    Link
    A Human with 2 noses

19. pyro5379

pyro5379 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A divine slime would be best. With all the slime based novels you can see that with a little intelligence and adaptability they become immortal shapshifters.

20. Twilight Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    And that's the problem
    Well....your still gonna die.