LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah we’re now abbreviating nicknames. I have to keep up. Isn’t she like the “small” big bad (with the real big bad coming from behind the crimson crack). I doubt she would become part of the harem. I haven’t gotten far in the raws yet though. Putting that curse on Yun Che, I would have thought ended the possibility.

2. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Avenger
    Corrected it for you.
    I guess you didn't read Mars-Gravity's previous Novels.

I shall let @Fluffy Jellyfish enlighten you on that.

3. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I read MOST of Shura’s Wrath. I stopped when the MC started having sex with that ghost spirit from the underworld in the form of a little girl. I guess you are implying like he had sex with the moon goddesses and the like.

4. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    No. No female escapes from him, even the final female boss who kills billions of people.

5. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah. I really have to finish reading it. I have to find where I left off which is always a chore. That underworld girl stuff was creepy though.

6. AnonymousX

AnonymousX [Deleted]

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read about 900 chapters of ATG, but never tried shura's wrath...is it worth reading? As in is it similar to ATG?

7. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. In Shuras Wrath the MC is not retarded

8. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends on what you are looking for. ATG is better in terms of world building, power levels, plot, and the sheer amount of characters ATG also has a greater sense of grandiose and mysteries.

Shura's Wrath, on the other hand, feels great for the first half or more till shit goes down and we get some ridiculous plot points. MC in Shura's Wrath is much better than YC, but his sick love was a bit over the roof. Shura's Wrath is a good adventure with a rushed ending. And mind you there is even a loli sex scene(Even if her age is beyond10,000 years. her body is still that of 10+ old girl's and she is described as 'beautiful')

9. ser4

ser4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I got to say I am not a fan of the last few chapters
    I mean i am not sure what the dragon emperor was thinking "The women that I knew didn't love me for more then 350k years is pregnant, so screw the fact that we have been friends for shit load of time, screw the fact that she saved my life, and let's try to kill her baby"

10. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty clear he wasn't thinking, and that was the issue. Blind reaction and then immediate regret will just lead to the worst possible ending for him

11. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m fucking done. I don’t think he’s actually gone to look for the seeds yet. And is going back without the seeds

12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    He has not explored the devil realm on the planet, checked the ocean mystic realm, and has decided to just leave without taking anyone to safety

13. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dick and loli matter first, the others can wait

14. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said, YC *literally* needs someone to hold his hand through everything and do the thinking for him since all his brainpower goes to his dick. I'm pretty sure the "brain" in his head is also a dick since he's always coming up with new ways to screw everything, including the laws of the universe

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  15. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mars sadly confirmed they were in north god realm that bastard

16. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    I would ask when and where, but why bother. Mars will have them land in YC's lap when he needs them instead of having YC actually do something proactive like go out looking for them. Fair odds he'll actually find them in between some woman's legs

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  17. Gtro4

Gtro4 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chill out boyz. If yun che was half as smart as real people, this novel would have been over in 500 chapters. Well that's true for most CN.
    Anyway, correct me if i am wrong, but i think it was mentioned that the seeds are all in BPS in the earliest chapters.

18. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't even need for YC to even be a quarter as smart as a real person, just not so absurdly stupid most of the time with all of his attention focused on sex except for rare times when someone is pointing him in other directions or telling him what to do-like Jasmine and MX used to do. He's barely started being semi proactive in actually going around and purifying BPS to keep the beast waves down and at least planning to go ask for answers from the Ice Phoenix, but he's been very haphazard about it and leaving many, many holes in his plans, basically depending on luck to get through things

They should have been since it's where the evil god was stashing everything important, but apparently Mars has said the remaining seeds are somewhere else for "some reason".

19. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone asked mars when YC getting the seeds he said north god realm so retcon fuck mars

20. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, if the woman who found them and gives them to YC calls him out on it saying "Since you were too stupid and lazy to find them yourself, I had to pick up the slack for you", I won't mind it as much

Gin_Hindew likes this.