Spoiler f!MC Deposed Empress General

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nanashy, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she managed to survive and be happy.

2. diviningknife

diviningknife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sweating_profusely: Narrowly dodged a bullet there. Thanks for the advisement, everyone.

I got up to chapter 8 before checking spoilers and the reveals here directly buys a one way ticket on the Nope Train to FuckThatVille. I can handle tragedy just fine, I just hate it when the FEMC is too good for this bullshit.:blob_catflip: :blob_thor: I probably would have been angered to death after finishing, the kind of ferocious energy from which transmigration is possible lol. In any case, may possibly put out a fueled by immortal rage writing of fix it fanfic or epilogue sometime.

*smh at this egregiousness* /I was rooting for you, we all were rooting for you.gif

maymthu, girrlit, DemiUchiha and 2 others like this.
  3. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want a spoiler when the Emperor regret everything. Spoiler please....

4. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor does regret at the end but at that time MC was already dead by the time emperor regretted everything he had done to MC

5. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    There are two ed for this novel, in the original script acc. to cathartic city, mc dies right after the emperor shows genuine affection and it ends in tradgedy. In the new version of the novel MC has a better ending tho so if you guys read the new and longer version your heart might be saved

6. bernzilla

bernzilla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah i actually did not expect that. Im currently at the point where they show bits of affection for each other but doesnt really voice it out that they have feelings for each other. ML knew MC likes her but Im not about the latter. Guess i'll put this on hold for the time being until someone thoroughly wrecks the ML for me (what i mean is spoil the scenarios where she tortures th MC)

The angst tho.....

Nanashy likes this.
  7. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The current chapter just made MC infertile . So how come there's a prince ??

8. Jasmin_aisy

Jasmin_aisy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter the queen died?

9. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think she adopt from other low rank concubine

10. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I could, I would make endings like this ones and I think people would still find the ending good:

Best would be if she had survived and the poison made her forget everything. And a plus if the person who healed her was a super handsome and powerful doctor. Both fall in love with each other, the MC turned back to her old self and lives happily with a husband and children in the secret village. Her comrades (would be great if one of them may also become a potential husband). Of course FL will come to know that she could be healed and get her memories back but she decided to avoid having back her memories. Now she could see her own "love story" from an objective position but comes too the conclusion "that she was too stupid and should have treasured only the people who were good to her"- that's her kind of reincarnation. Her comrades promise to keep her safe and took the secret of her whereabouts to his/their graves.

Or second: She should have died. The gods had pity on her and made her forget this emperor guy, she than reincarnated again and lives a simple and calm life in a modern periode with family and friends and instinctively she would avoid this kind of guys and will find a loyal and pampering husband who would support her and her dreams. I think she needs that after this exhausting life or better she was a Xian or godess and this was a lesson for her too be cautious of love. Now she is in her old body and life and will avoid too much emotions. Sometimes your feelings are your own enemy.

What is that called love if the other tortures you. If the ML comes never to love her or regrets her in the end, than I could accept that as MC choosing the wrong guy and spend her whole life on an unrequited love but he had feelings for her. That is unforgivable, in the end she could have been happy if ML realised earlier or turned back and looked at her. It was everything in his hands. And as her son/ adopted son said, ML should not disturbe her rest now and I hope that is the end of her feelings and Ihope she won't meet him again. If not, it turns into a curse if you reincarnate and be destined to fall in love with the same guy's soul again , that is not love. There was never love between them. I think it's time to break this evil circle.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  11. celestial mortal

celestial mortal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's nice .you better write some fanfic ,:blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin: .I am really traumatized by the bastard murong Yan( I wish to make some Voodoo doll)....sob..sob

12. Mimi8

Mimi8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know if the one that is translated right now with 132 chapters is the newer or older version? Catharcity said the older one is better so I wanted to know if the currently translated is older version or not.

Thanks

13. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like its the old one

14. Mimi8

Mimi8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay thanks

15. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but she did survive and she stopped loving him when jiang bilan exposed his true colors to her.she didn't die

Asha7, midnight reader and Nanashy like this.
  16. Dhragonis

Dhragonis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone link me to the chapter here MC get fed snakes? chinese is fine too. Currently I can only find the version on LanguidTranslations where snakes are put in her food and cell, but apparently theres another version.

17. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the differences between the old and new versions of this novel?

18. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link

19. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the old version she died Tragically and the emperor didn't even care in the new one she stopped loving him and she faked her death, she was very much alive, she even helped to kill him

20. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noice

Aisha Ann likes this.