Everyday miracles

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Get Nepped, Apr 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Get Nepped

Get Nepped Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People say that miracles happen everyday and that we should grateful for everyday miracles:blobangel::aww:. They're right about the first half at least; I mean, just today when I got a hole in my pants I realised I still knew how to sew! It's literally been years.

UnGrave, Capsize, Drake98 and 5 others like this.
  2. Sakuratea

Sakuratea A Cup ot Tea

Reading List:
    Link
    You're so positive, it's hurting my negativity

UnGrave, Capsize, 0000000 and 3 others like this.
  3. Get Nepped

Get Nepped Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering I'm dealing with GAD and a major depressive episode, any tiny hint of joy is major victory for me.:blobawkward:

4. JerryHatrick

JerryHatrick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waking up.
    Having food to eat.
    Going to sleep in a bed.

5. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    A guy thought of me as a messiah after predicting the lottery. I passed by him at the mall as he begins to write his lotto card and i told him the numbers i predicted, guess to say he had won the lotttery...

6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I try to be always positive and grateful, I mean there are always things that we take for granted and we don't know how important they are until we lose them, for me I always remember that when I watch videos and news about people dying, people with special needs, and people suffering from different things, I mean when we say miracles we usually mean miracles as the unexpected occurences of pleasant things but when I think about it, miracles are actually always happening around us, for example just think about this:
    Forget physics and sicence in this example as they would give theories or hypothesis or some sort of assumption but they can never be definite absolute facts :hmm:
    The earth is spinning in space amongst several other planets and suns and rocks and many things yet it didn't hit anything but who knows if it will ever do :blobfearful: (I find myself in such example disgarding logic, despite being a logical person myself, and believe in unscientific things such as miracles) that's why I always keep or at least try to keep a positive attitude and be grateful :blobangel:.

7. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Miracle means nothing to me anymore, the word is way to overused. Someone feeding a thousand people with 5 fish and 3 loafs of bread is a miracle but so is remembering how to sow after years. Or escaping Aushwitz is a miracle but so is getting somewhere on time after waking up 30 minutes late.

8. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    roof over my head, a full belly, an afternoon sitting in the sun enjoying the moment, and something to read before bed. that's enough for me.

9. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find your lack of negativity negative. Be like me, always negative perfect. You can trust my sins. They will prove you wrong.

10. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Old Lady ♡〗〖High Acidity ♡〗〖Lethal ♡〗

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that I haven't regressed into a human blob from laziness yet is a miracle in and of itself :blobmelt:

11. Skarmie

Skarmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I knew everyday~ I count days like months.