Everyday miracles

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Get Nepped, Apr 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Get Nepped

Get Nepped Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People say that miracles happen everyday and that we should grateful for everyday miracles:blobangel::aww:. They're right about the first half at least; I mean, just today when I got a hole in my pants I realised I still knew how to sew! It's literally been years.

UnGrave, Capsize, Drake98 and 5 others like this.
  2. Sakuratea

Sakuratea A Cup ot Tea

Reading List:
    Link
    You're so positive, it's hurting my negativity

UnGrave, Capsize, 0000000 and 3 others like this.
  3. Get Nepped

Get Nepped Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering I'm dealing with GAD and a major depressive episode, any tiny hint of joy is major victory for me.:blobawkward:

4. JerryHatrick

JerryHatrick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waking up.
    Having food to eat.
    Going to sleep in a bed.

5. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    A guy thought of me as a messiah after predicting the lottery. I passed by him at the mall as he begins to write his lotto card and i told him the numbers i predicted, guess to say he had won the lotttery...

6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I try to be always positive and grateful, I mean there are always things that we take for granted and we don't know how important they are until we lose them, for me I always remember that when I watch videos and news about people dying, people with special needs, and people suffering from different things, I mean when we say miracles we usually mean miracles as the unexpected occurences of pleasant things but when I think about it, miracles are actually always happening around us, for example just think about this:
    Forget physics and sicence in this example as they would give theories or hypothesis or some sort of assumption but they can never be definite absolute facts :hmm:
    The earth is spinning in space amongst several other planets and suns and rocks and many things yet it didn't hit anything but who knows if it will ever do :blobfearful: (I find myself in such example disgarding logic, despite being a logical person myself, and believe in unscientific things such as miracles) that's why I always keep or at least try to keep a positive attitude and be grateful :blobangel:.

7. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Miracle means nothing to me anymore, the word is way to overused. Someone feeding a thousand people with 5 fish and 3 loafs of bread is a miracle but so is remembering how to sow after years. Or escaping Aushwitz is a miracle but so is getting somewhere on time after waking up 30 minutes late.

8. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    roof over my head, a full belly, an afternoon sitting in the sun enjoying the moment, and something to read before bed. that's enough for me.

9. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find your lack of negativity negative. Be like me, always negative perfect. You can trust my sins. They will prove you wrong.

10. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Cat Boss〗〖Feeling the Effects of Aging〗

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that I haven't regressed into a human blob from laziness yet is a miracle in and of itself :blobmelt:

11. Skarmie

Skarmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I knew everyday~ I count days like months.