why do i break everything wewfiergubjnvefwkijirgtgr

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Blazingprincess, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    It a conspiracy. Manufacturers are building cheaper products so that they break easily. Case in Point. Mom has a copy/fax/printer machine that's over 30 years old. Still works, problem is getting ink for it. About 10 years ago she gave up and bough a newer hp printer. It broke inside 2 years, as has every other machine she has purchased since.

I had an old pair of hi fi headphones from the 60s I got from my grandfather. Big clunky and fugly as hell. I bet if i had kept them around instead of letting them be sold at a garage sale they would still be working. Sure it would take an adapter to make it fit modern devices, but the damn things would work.

Next are cars. Take just about anything before the 80s and the damn things are solid steel, you get in a wreck take it to the shop and they pull the dent sn out and you drive away(this in only a slight exaggeration) any more you get I to a slight fender bender and it totals your vehicle(no joke or exaggeration). Yup, its cheaper, and might be more fuel efficient, but you're driving a vehicle that's more plastic then metal.

Ai chan and Yul B Allwright like this.
  2. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
  3. AnonNewb

AnonNewb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you accidentally destroy doors?

4. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I broke my phone last Friday, it just stopped working and wouldn't turn on even though it was half charged :blob_teary:

I wanted to host a funeral, but my family told me to stop being ridiculous and said "that's #7 anyways."
    NOT TRUE! it was only little 5:blob_pout: he was so young :blobsneeze:

tak likes this.
  5. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because you've always been able to bought the replacement.

You have to lose something that can never be replaced so your body will alert you the next time you're going to break/lose something.

6. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rest In Potatoes. :blobdead:

7. joey183

joey183 The Mysterious Entity

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why I buy my earphones in bulk. Cheaper and more cost saving that way. :blobokhand:I totally lost track of how many I broke this year lol. I think I run through them like almost every 2 weeks? And any new things under my hands will end up looking like an old one after a week or two no matter how hard I try to preserve it when using...:notlikeblob:

candycane_whack likes this.
  8. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, perhaps he/she banged the door too hard

9. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    it means you need to go into wrestling. Bet not even the guys with big muscles can keep up with you. Ripping off stuff in one go regularly is not normal.

10. orematcha

orematcha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Watch out! The good thing is you're still survive by yourself. Maybe you need more exercise than you usually did. But how do you even break a closet?? :hmm:

11. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    I once broke all the shelves, boxes, and other items in my walk-in closet when I tried to remove a box from a high shelf. I also accidentally broke a chair and set another on fire. I put a hole in a wall when I tripped and fell. My phone is less than a month old, but it already has cracks despite having never dropped it. I've broken doorknobs, handles, faucets, and countless amounts of cups.

12. Blazingprincess

Blazingprincess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk if i open my closet to aggressively but the closet door broke off from where the hinge of the door was screwed into the wall, then it proceeded to fall on top of me ;-; my bedroom door has split down the side and sometimes it gets stuck after i close it and i have to kick the door to get out.

13. Blazingprincess

Blazingprincess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a bluetooth headset but after 2 months the sound just wouldn't go through one ear so I had to retire that...

14. lenyek_penyek

lenyek_penyek Badass Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cheers man, Philips made some quality audio products, I used some of it too.

Currently I'm using Sennheiser, but I appreciate philips for giving me a taste of what high quality audio product is.