LCD Emperor’s Domination

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shance, Jun 1, 2016.

1. playcanon

playcanon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER QUESTION

At latest chaps in raws,
    Does LQY gets cucked in the end or does his wifes die?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2019
  2. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. He got reset

3. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that the author hit a hard reset button and kill all of the universe in the latter part, regressing his cultivation into the first step.

4. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    So, basically he got nerfed? Seems like author had done some research on games about nerfed classes.

5. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so that's why all the girls end up acting exactly the same after they join him. Brainwashing.

Lokumi likes this.
  6. LestatMajere

LestatMajere Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That Conqueror young noble, I like. For once, LQ might have some kind of "friend".

7. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forget since when this started, but for a while, LQ has stopped being referred to as the crow. But he is still familiar with things up to the current chapters suggesting that he has been there before. How come no one remembers him as the crow now?

8. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has not

9. LestatMajere

LestatMajere Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has assimilated the memories of Insane Ancestor and Xiao Shi of Immortal Demon Grotto which makes him privy to alot of things in Three Immortal Worlds.

10. hayd189

hayd189 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But those people left along time ago, so nothing big happen these millions and millions of years?

How does timeline of 3iw work anyways? So they survived the 1st expedition, and ran off and created their own thing. Doesn't that mean they are part of the current epoch? How did all these past epoch lord get a chance to go there then?

11. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that was really forced and left a bad taste. So apparently he knew all these things but his memory was erased for the sake of Grotto not finding out. I wish we would see the MC struggle just a little bit but all he's read where a few alchemical books

12. Ram95

Ram95 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's being a real chore to continue reading this, it's just basically a copy paste.

13. CodeTime

CodeTime [Void Emperor of Time]

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just caught up to the latest chapter after reading around 2k chapters in about 1-2 weeks and wanted to write some of my thoughts.
    - Still not sure how or why the world that does not exist is special. You would think that after surviving a couple of epochs, it's members would at least be above the peak's that could be reached by those in the 10 worlds, even if they have it a bit easier due to no tribulations.
    - Was personally very surprised that the mc had sex with not one, but two women in this world. From my memory, he only had sex with one woman in the ten worlds, even though he had tens of even more perfect candidates compared to the ones in the world that does not exist. One of which was barely understandable, but one did not really make sense (the girl he forced) as he is usually the type to barely accept them when they throw themselves at him, much less the ones that don't. Not saying that I have anything against him forcing her, as he massacred millions by this point so not killing her was already merciful, but it was still quite unexpected.
    - The reset is quite a bit stupid, and is clearly there to drag it out. It might have been somewhat cool if we could actually connect the experiences he is going through again to the effects he had in his first journey, but that was over 3k chapters ago, and there is no 'flashbacks' to remind us, so overall, I feel that it should have ended through his first journey.

14. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Good novel...At the begging now i cant read it its just.... too drawn out ...Like cmon its reaching MGA levels smh

15. Shtirliz

Shtirliz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone expirienced problems with mobile chromium-based browsers? When I try to read novel browser simply crashes. Any other sites work fine.

16. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the fact that this novel still haven't ended yet is amazing. How far are we from the ending? 75%?

17. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    The last time I know, the author hits a big reset button for the entire universe, so everything is on the table now.

18. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Same thing happen with mine, after searching around I found the trick from some forum, use incognito mode and it work for me. My other android browser (the hateful bloatware google chrome that was never updated) will work just fine too with plentiful ads as a bonus

19. Shtirliz

Shtirliz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was some error in cookies. After all cookies from wuxiaworld were deleted it worked fine again.

Harry likes this.
  20. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, it works! Now who is agree with me that 2nd princess has foot fetish after Li Qy want her to be his feet-washing maid