Discussion Relativity of time in fictional worlds

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hatoyin97, Apr 15, 2019.

Tags:
?

Higher Level worlds should have faster rime flow

1. Logical

2. I refuse! (Then please state your argument)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hatoyin97

hatoyin97 «Frigid Heart Petrification Manual»

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh...
    Is a great series if it doesn't have time travel to the past thingy...

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is heaven a lower dimension or higher dimension compared to our dimension?

3. hatoyin97

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would I know...
    Unless I assume it...

4. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    There is your answer.

5. hatoyin97

Reading List:
    Link
    You serious?
    We are talking about difference of time flow not what is a higher reality...

6. rwnrmdn

rwnrmdn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seconded this both answer...
    Imo, they are both separated and not connected what so ever. I think the beginning there were just people on some realm, that when they get to the apex of that realm and avery single thing they do is potentially destroying or most likely changing the law and order or balance of that realm that will affect the balance of the 'whole system',so that people trying to find another way or place or something to continue their journey into higher apex.
    Which probably they realise it when they are getting close to the aforemention cap of the realm.
    Therefor after the cap is reached those people would experimenting on breaking or escape the law of that realm, or even the law of that realm itself is guiding them to the higher realm where they can continue their journey to the greater heights.
    So, that how the people in the 'lower' realm get to know about the 'higher' realm, which in this case when someone from the higher up go back down, the law of the lower realm is still have some jurisdiction or control over them, in case they destroying the balance. That my opinion

7. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't seem to understand what I'm conveying to you. I'm telling you that what difference does it make in the flow of time of two separate dimensions, when everything are all but assumptions? You said to me, you don't know, unless you assume it. Thus, which statement is used or formulated is all but the unconfirmed truth or nothing worth of note. I dare not assume, for I don't know mechanics behind fictional worlds.

The universe is boundless so I must be wrong, and everyone else is right, but not every right is never right as every wrong is never wrong. Is there anything relative to this statement?