Resolved Weak Dragon and powerful servant

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Baam25e, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baam25e

Baam25e Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone,

Sometimes ago I've read a novel but sadly I couldn't remember what was his name.

For the synopsis it was the story of a dragon in a medieval fantastic world (I don't think it was a isekai), this dragon was very weak and just wanted to live peacefully. But one day the villagers from a nearby village decide to give him a sacrifice to gain is protection against monsters, this sacrifice was a girl. But since the dragon was vegetarian and the girl was annoying he lie saying that he eat a part of the soul of the girl.
    The girl begin to think that she became a part of him and thus she must serve him and punish every person who dares to disrespect him, and it appears that the girl have some latent powers that wake up when she begun to workship the dragon.
    This power frightens the dragon who decide to play the role of the powerful and evil dragon to avoid to being killed by the girl when she will realize the true.

Here is what I reminber, sorry for the long topic.
    Hope you can help me.

2. Superioreos

Superioreos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The 5000-year-old Herbivorous Dragon. (For some reason it isn't auto linking) just type "5000" into the search bar.

Baam25e likes this.
  3. RenAshdoll

RenAshdoll God of the Wired

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Baam25e

Baam25e Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it's that, thanks for your (fast) response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.