Discussion Life is at stake, HELP!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by One Perfect Veteran, Apr 18, 2019.

1. One Perfect Veteran

One Perfect Veteran [ICL] [Bureaucat] [Cereal Killer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently some people(obviously the famous spammer@Nyan sempai) said that I am talking about topics which are not deep enough. And it so happened that I have an emergency
    I got pissed, so now we are here!

It just so happened that I have a bestest friend living several meters apart from my house. She always comes to pull all nighters(always playing fighting, co-ops, open worlds and horrors, watching movies, reading books out loud and munching cookies, you know - the usual) with me cuz of that.(Actually the reason why I became a veteran at this age is also because of her, but this is a story for another day)
    Read the text below fully please or you won't understand this thread!!!
    So, now that I have done away with introduction I will narrate my story(which contains the main point of this thread) to you:
    Basically, my friend Liz(dats her name if you haven't understood yet) on one of my birthdays(I forgot about it because of super-duper serious examinations at that time) placed a letter with some blood-like substance in my locker.(super creepy) When that happened I was feeling super exhausted cuz I pulled an all-nighter studying and so, my mind was really frail at the time... Idk if it was planned, but Liz suggested studying hard cuz we played all days before that occasion.(You know, at the frail age of ** you consider even the smallest exams - the most important ridges of your life) And then I screamed, dropped the letter and saw "I ALWAYS WATCH YOU" with photos of me.(dat was too much for the exhausted me) All of that obviously happened after the exams, so don't dare gloat about me failing my exam yet! Then, after I've began to calm down bit by bit I began to ponder:
    1) I though of who might the sender be
    2) I saw that the "blood" was obviously there just to scare and disorient me
    3) I thought of who has the ability to secretly take photos of me
    4) I understood that it was Liz(cuz blood - horror vidyas, photos - someone close to me)
    After understanding that I got seriously angry and decided to ignore Liz for several days to take my revenge. However, after I got home I did not see her there(she always comes home to my house after pranking me to see my expressions(even mentioning that makes me angry (`皿´#))) So, I went to her house(secretly) to get to know where she actually is and that was totally fatal...
    I got there(with my spare keys(her parents are too kind)), saw all rooms devoid of all important possessons(it looked as though her family packed all important items) and saw a letter on the coffee table there - "I am sorry for pranking you so horribly, I never mentioned that, but my family is moving out, guard this house well until we return"(Now that I actually recall it, all was totes suspicious - all looked too hurriedly carried out(but I was totally small and naive, well all of us were at the age of **, except Liz DARN IT!!!))
    1) I thought it was totally a prank
    2) After two hours of silence(I tried to phone Liz's family) I got freaked out
    3) Phoned my parents
    4) Got no answer
    5) Started to shed sweat from my eyes(I was totally not crying(Ahhh... all of this is embarrassing to write, I wanna stop, but I am stubborn))
    6) Saw Liz's face before me(I think she was hiding somewhere near, ヽ( `д´*)ノ)
    After that I got comforted multiple times, got many different kind of presents,(mainly horror and open world type games) got tasty treats and we celebrated my birthday. I got to know that Liz's parents were on the trip,(so their phones obviously won't work) phoned my parents and said that Liz's family totally did not move out and it was a prank.(I WAS SO NAIVE AND STUPID AND I REGRET IT SO MUCH!!!! EMBARASSING BUT I STILL FORCE MYSELF TO WRITE)

That was a super big disaster and a super big life-changer for me!(the most memorable birthday actually)

To the main point now.
    I do not ask of you to design something like this for me,(and now it totally won't work, cuz we are not as naive as we have been) but my Liz has a birthday soon,(in two weeks) so - Would you be so kind to suggest something totally exciting and unusual for her birthday? Plz, I am desperate with no ideas. m(_ _)m
    P.S: You could totally suggest something you tried on your friend's birthday, just give me inspiration!!!

2. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    NUFFERS THIS IS SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT, SO PLEASE

3. King0Mik

King0Mik 【An Actual Idiot】

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's the TL;DR: OP wants suggestions on big pranks to pull on their friend who pulled a really big prank on them

4. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Fake your death, for like, a month.

5. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, but I won't be able to, sadly

Unkn0wn2113 likes this.
  6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I could've spent this time better, like fapping.

7. Ryve16

Ryve16 Working Hard and Hardly Working

Reading List:
    Link
    It was too long. Tell me what you said within 3 sentences.

strayCat0, Madnessmmo and Unkn0wn2113 like this.
  8. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a tldr

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  9. BarryKaizer

BarryKaizer your crazy fairy godmother of death

Reading List:
    Link
    grab some chicken's your gonna need to make a magic circle and pray you get saber

or salt circle

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2019
    Unkn0wn2113 likes this.
  10. jimmy1989

jimmy1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it was a prank but either way it made you realise how much they mean to you?

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  11. elairz

elairz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just celebrate it like a normal people.
    if you guys keep doing the horror prank during bday, someday it might go wrong.

12. jimmy1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Send a giant birthday surprise box with you in it. But you gotta be inside the cake

13. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    Right! On the mark!

14. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    That gotta be hard

strayCat0 likes this.
  15. jimmy1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Or say happy birthday i will never see you again i am leaving on this train time come stop me :/

16. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no no
    I dont ask something so extreme, I just wanna surprise her and make her realize I am always there for her

17. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    Dat totally won't work

18. jimmy1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell her your running away and join jihadi john lmao

Well a letter is all you need expressing your feelings. Say what you wrote there.
    End of the day you only realise what you lose when you lose it. Luckily you didnt whilst some of us did. So make the most of it and what i learnt is oh well if shit goes wrong it goes wrong who cares.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2019
    strayCat0 likes this.
  19. One Perfect Veteran

Reading List:
    Link
    Dat's good, i will totally try it, but I will need to do something really exciting for her before giving her a letter

Unkn0wn2113 and jimmy1989 like this.
  20. BarryKaizer

BarryKaizer your crazy fairy godmother of death

Reading List:
    Link
    bring a fuck ton of silver bullets just in case

Unkn0wn2113 likes this.