Spoiler The Beautiful Wife of the Whirlwind Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiashenghan, Mar 5, 2019.

1. yishaa

yishaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When is Gu Jingze getting rid of Mo Huiling?? Is it anytime soon???

Lilpriestess likes this.
  2. Haosin

Haosin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He'll get rid of her, she'll be sent to an asylum for crazies by li mingyu.

3. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny how Gu Jingze is so disgusted with Mo Huiling when she sneaked a kiss from him that he ended up finishing a tube of toothpaste.

Who is Li Mingyu again?

4. aurash45

aurash45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers..please keep them going :cookie::aww:

5. Haosin

Haosin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a guy who made a deal with huiling to steal jingze's sperm. He got mo huiling pregnant with his own swimmers. He kidnapped lin che and jingze sacrificed himself. That's where lin che met her assasin brother blackhawk

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    Lilpriestess likes this.
  6. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankful for the spoilers. The updates of the novel is so slow I am getting impatient.
    Oh. So this crazy b*tch will get pregnant. Good thing it wasn't Gu Jingze's. Is Lin Che's assassin brother bad to her or will he be the doting brother?

7. Haosin

Haosin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he's a big bad meanie at first with a thirst for revenge against the Gu jia, but when he found out that lin che is his sister he became very very protective of her. The brother and sister gives gu jingze a headache because they think alike. He's the love partner of mu feiran and the father of yunyun.

I'm currently reading at chapter 1100 theres alot of arc, and a couple of women scheming against lin che because of gu jingze. I actually like the love story of the president and yuyu, its straghtforward.

yishaa likes this.
  8. yishaa

yishaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Haosin can you post the link of the raws

9. Haosin

Haosin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its on 69shu i cant post a link yet.

10. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    I look forward to it! I want to see how much these siblings will give Gu Jingze a headache.

I am still surprised with Gu Jingming and Lin Che's manager, Yuyu's thing. So far in the chapters I have read it is hinted that something did happen when she got drunk during the party. I just hope that they will deal with her father. I don't want him to benefit from her being in a relationship with the president. He's a good-for-nothing.

I am contemplating whether to read MTL and fry one brain cell at a time or wait for the sloooooow updates.

EDIT:
    So I ended up MTLing the novel and I'm not regretting it one bit. So is Chen Yusheng's love interest is Lin Che's best friend, Shen Ran?

Ok. Shen Ran's family is disgusting. I really hate characters who salivates at the sight of money and use a member of their family for their own greed.

Is this rookie actress Qin Lan (or was it Qin Hao), a white lotus? From what I understand Gu Jingyu doesn't like her and he even warned Lin Che not to be close to her. She's so fishy. I feel like she's going to do something to Lin Che.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  11. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Granpa was cool???????? he liked her didn't he?????????????????????????????????? what happened if you don't mind me asking.. thanks!!!!

12. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Nevermind i read through the rest of the spoilers lol.. awe sad.. why couldn't she get a grandpa too.. well at least she has a MAMA!!!!

13. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    And I have to wait for 250 chapters-- for them to realize they like each other or for them to tell the world they are together???

thanks for the spoiler guys!!!

and i guess 250 chapters isn't too bad.. as there is another novel i am reading about.. the one where genius computer gamer etc re-encarnates into the body of a highschooler and then befriends the prince of the school- where everyone thinks she is a boy. 700 chapters before they acknowledge they actually like each other ayayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. so im waiting patiently til its 700 chapters lol even though its slow to update. its only on like 200 chapters ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. but that's ok..

14. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah 250 is not bad, compared to some other novels.

I like Jingming & Minmin too. Kinda was annoyed at the high-headedness of GJM in the beginning though. And BTW the manga does not do YMM's boobs any justice. ;):giggle::giggle::giggle:

Hated Hawkeye for making Feiran miserable, but he makes up for it at the end.

Who I hated for the longest time is Lin Che's other brother. Lu BeiChen I think? Forgot, read the raw about a year ago. This guy takes FOREVER to identify the effing white lotus and keeps hurting Sis Gu. Thank author for making Sis Gu so tough.

2008aminu likes this.
  15. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    My favourite snippet is, I don't know if any of you raw reader's got there yet, LC being mad at GJZ for the secretary :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh if any of you are interested, look up Fake Marriage Real Love on Youtube ;) You're welcome :whistle:

16. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    When is it? You know the chapter? What actually happened? You're killing me here. >_<

17. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is mu huiling?
    And what did she do?

18. Nemo Tan

Nemo Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mo huiling is GZS's ex.

19. Nemo Tan

Nemo Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers plz.
    When is Gjz show Huiling that he doesn't like her? Which chapter?

20. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    In a few chapters MHL will see LC touching GJZ by mistake, and will get elated thinking that his illness is good.

Then she'll plan to drug GJZ. But when she goes to seduce, she find out that GJZ still got sick. He ends up in hospital with LC to take care.

After he gets better, he tells MHL that she is too much. She should give up, because he betrayed her first. He had intimate relation with LC. He is not going to abandon LC. MHL should give up and look for someone better.