Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. azinine

azinine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also came here for the spoilers and just shared my own view. I got attacked instead. LOL! :blobpats:

Sadly the world has a lot dramas. As they say, can't live with them, can't live without them.:blobsweat_2:

EvaChan, Khadz, Avery Very and 4 others like this.
  2. KristaReiss22

KristaReiss22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you please give me the link on where you read this?

3. KristaReiss22

KristaReiss22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in mangago. however, it only has 4 chapters

lazynoodles likes this.
  4. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not the raw but a translated one. isekairaw site has raws for this one. Currently, it has 5 chapters. Supposedly, it was monthly but there's no update in April.
    Also, anyone read the new chapters yet? (The WN I mean)
    Maryjun tells Vio that Yuran got first place. Vio is amazed because she knew he was smart but not to that point and that Maryjun usually gets the first place I guess. (Me:Then, there's the bomb)
    Maryjun: I wanna be friends with him!

ReaderEli, Bastian, Zepelim and 15 others like this.
  5. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Previous post is the second to latest chapter's highlight btw
    In the latest chapter, Vio seems to be having a (what I would call) panic attack because of the shock from what Maryjun said.
    Also, we get a clear view why Vio is insisting on going to the monastery.
     Because I wanted to monopolize love and happiness, the world of Violet was so distorted.

You should have thought. No one wants their own desires, nor even their own happiness.

That's why I decided to give my life to my dedication to God.

6. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read it here

ATrueStory likes this.
  7. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL. Please pray for my future mushed brain

notregistered, Khadz, DRpsy and 6 others like this.
  8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m trying to think she’s just a sister but.... THAT BITCH. I knew she was aiming for men that her sister likes!!!!:blobdevil: I’m trying to calm down but I can’t help but jump to conclusions :blobhero:

9. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand what you mean. I wouldn't go as far as calling Mary Jun's mother a whore but I might call her some other stuff. We do not know her reason for staying with a married man. We can only make some hypothesis. I do not like these kinds of people. That's for sure.

Imagine if Yulan learns this. Hohoho!

I know, right?!?! We cannot fully rule out that the sister is an airhead. Or does she have that kind of disease? It's called, whatever-my-sister-likes-i-will-take disease. I do hope she really is just an airhead and a stupid girl with her brains thrown to planet Mars. Coz if she is, then I can understand why, after living with the Vahan's, she was not able to see her older sister's pain and her family's distorted function.

10. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Responses are in bold cause replying in mobile by quote is hard.

Avery Very and Leilacus like this.
  11. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    This will be a mess. I'm calling it. Get the MC in the monastary already! I have a feeling that ass father will make sure Maryjun gets everything and leaves Vio none. And doesnt matter if the guy doesnt want her (Maryjun).

12. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I have the feeling that the novel is more complicated than the manga? Sadly I can't read Japanese or Korean to save my own hide or without mushing my brain.

13. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 with sponsoring Vio's exile if her sister is going to make it worse.

nontan, famine, hikaharu and 5 others like this.
  14. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Or her father. I hope Vio can still rely on her aunt who she plans to aak her permission for entering the monastary.

Khadz, Avery Very, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  15. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. That too. Speaking of her father, I've read the beginning of the novel and it said that her dad really tried to love her mom but her mom is so psychotic and twisted and very obsessed with her dad that drove the dad away. The root cause of all these trouble is her mom. Then again, it does not pardon the way her dad treats her.

16. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. If you read the novel, you will know why people are angry at the father, his side woman and his illegal daughter. Vio has been suffering ever since her childhood due to her mother, but where was her father? Why did he not protect his daughter? He was busy with his own family, neglecting his daughter who was being tortured and abused. Even after Vio's mother had died, he still didn't treat her any better. The woman who involved with a married man is just as worse, she knew he had a wife, she knew he had a daughter with his wife, but after seeing how he treats her, she didn't do anything. Not to mention nobody would hate Maryjun just because she's airhead and annoying, the real reason is because she's ignorant, but she does nothing to improve herself, and she usually destroys Vio's peace though it can be unintentional.
    Vio won't revenge anyone, but people still want the father, Maryjun and her mother to be punished, maybe by Yulan or Marin.

gracecfe, Yanya, Muskaan2004 and 25 others like this.
  17. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as possible I try to be fair to all characters and as much as I understand the duke he is still shitty as a father. I get it he isn’t in love with his wife but at the very least keep little Vio out of it. He’s not the only victim of the psychotic woman. I don’t blame him if he wants another family with another woman but abandoning your kid....at least he could redeem himself and give permission to Vio to be a nun or get married without his consent or release his parental right. Don’t act like a father/parent when it only benefits you - rant to duke...

18. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link

I might be asking a lot here but is there any part in the novel where we get the current wife’s POV? Technically she should have know the consequences of her actions but with characters, you never know.

I personally don’t think there is a happy ever after when it comes to family ties but if Vio can get away from them, I’ll be rooting for her.

Yanya, chiri.ru, nielyti and 4 others like this.
  19. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't the stepmom the og lover of the father and Vio mom is the obsessed lover? Or am I mixing it with other novels @.@

20. minako25

minako25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh hell nah! THAT BlTCH BETTER GET AWAY--- Oh wait it's Yulan. The Yandere future-hasband/boyfriend-but for now friends of Vio! Vio will get jealous, realize her feelings for Yulan and BAM! GET MARRIED AND HAVE A BABY! RUN AWAY FROM THAT SHlTTY HOUSEHOLD And finally (hopefully) live happily with Marin ^^ (Also don't forget to burn at least some part of the house before running away. If someone dies, tell them "at least you died HOT!") Also, finally that marysomething done something good (with making vio jealous)