LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Wan Ted

Wan Ted Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully another chapter comes out. We need at least 9 closing chapters. To tie up all loose ends

2. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    we need a resolution of Luo clan
    pwf
    rain lord
    pyp
    and have it end with him taking a rest at his manor in the tian yuan world

at this point im fine with him not solving anything left open in MW

3. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY SHIT !!
    IT FEELS SO SATISFYING !

Although I personally think that Xie'er is more suitable to be his daughter instead of his little sister (damn you lolicon)

Old Snake and Chenxue got back their powers, Sinkhole problem is basically resolved? also I'm a bit curious in what CC offers for Bai Yueyin. Giving her a new body? She can't do any extreme measures anymore as Chenxue and Old Snake can act as her power balance check.

His maidservants already got their remuneration after he leave each place, so maybe next we will back to 12 Empyreans Heavens?

4. random9997

random9997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to know what happened with the rain lord guy.

5. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess we will know soon. I wonder what he feels about YY suddenly being this big shot in the Sinkhole while FRL was looking for him everywhere. Also Huo’er.

6. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    YY just take son and daughter of his acquitance back home :blobwhistle:

7. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    So this story ended? Who was the final boss? How did Yi Yun kill him? What was the final cultivation level and did Yi Yun reach it? Was it a single girl deal or is there a harem? Did his cheat card help?

Was the tree and the Heretic God Fire girl forgotten? Was Yi Yun's first girl useful? Did he exorcise the spirit possessing her yet?

8. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    yes
    ag
    cheat
    ??
    single
    yes
    almost
    no
    yes

9. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 3 Universe Tools (Magic Cube, Spirit Bead and Purple Card) were brought together and he fused himself with them and became a Godly Monarch with the power of a Limit True God. The Ancestor God, the same one who tried eat the Sinkholes Heavenly Dao a Billion years ago. The 2 of them both began devouring the Chaos Heavens Heavenly Dao and because he had the 3 the seeds, Yi Yun reached a better state of Beyond True God and killed him, First by cutting off an arm and then the rest of him. Final level is a real realm of Beyond True God not the state of being. YI Yun is in between state BTG and real BTG. Single girl the entire time. The cheat card which I assume is the Purple Card was used to absorb large amounts of energy faster. The tree as in the Azure Wood Tree was not forgotten as it was used to kill off the Demonic Servants and the Celestials. The Heretical God Fire seed girl was forgotten about for like 300 years but he went back to the sinkhole and she’s with him now, like as of the last chapter. She was not. As for the spirit is was Bai Yueyin and she stopped trying to take over Lin Xintong and helped Yi Yun with her knowledge of the universes and the celestials.

10. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Repairing the heavens is not a one-off effort, and Yi Yun intends to return to Heaven and take his own martial arts, but these days he still has to enlighten him and integrate it, which will take time.

Now, Yi Yun is worried about the Rock family.

Although Rockwell is nothing compared to the big forces that belong to the market, it is always a big family of the twelve emperors.

Luo Yan has a congenital fired road tire. Naturally, it is a genius in Rockwell. Rockwell cultivates Luoyan, and it should spare no effort. It seems that Luo Yan’s body is somewhat ordinary, and it is a civilian warrior.

It seems that Rock's situation is not very good.

"Luo Yan, what happened to the Rock family?" Yi Yun looked at the Mai boy.

Suddenly watched by Yi Yun, the Mai teenager appeared to be a little nervous. The person standing in front of him, but representing the entire high-ranking martial arts, and he has even reached a realm that no elite can find.

"Easy...Easy seniors...and know Rockwell?"

Relative to the entire market, Rockwell is too small. For those who are in the realm of Yiyun, Rockwell is even more insignificant.

Mai did not expect Yi Yun to know Rockwell.

"Luo's has a relationship with me. Is Luohuo still okay?"

At this moment, Yi Yun asked calmly, but the heart was a little nervous, the ancestral gods catastrophe, sweeping into the market, Luo Huoer in this big storm is like a small flame, will be destroyed if not careful.

He was very afraid that Luo Huoer had something wrong.

The Mai boy was surprised to see Yi Yun. He didn't expect Yi Yun not only to know Rockwell, but he still knew Luo Huoer, and he had a relationship with Rockwell. This is really incredible.

He hesitated and said: "Fire sister is fine..."

Yi Yun Chang sighed with relief, this is the best news he heard.

"where is she?"

"Oh..." The Mai teenager was a little swallowed and didn't answer the first time.

Yi Yun brows one pick: "What is it?"

"There is nothing, but the fire sister has not seen anyone for a long time, but if it is easy for the predecessors, the fire sister should still want to see it..."

"Take me to see her." Yi Yun said, there is still some cause and effect that he did not have, but not the Rockwell, Shi Yujun is also in the Wanxue Emperor, he is the teacher of his own martial arts.

This time the return to the catastrophe, Wanxue Emperor is afraid that it has also suffered a disaster, Yi Yun does not know how the rain is like.

He wants to go to the Wan Yao Emperor, but this cause and effect.

When I left the market, I went to the market for a hundred years and there were too many changes in the market.

After Yi Yun healed the old snake and the magic dust, he also treated the Forgotten God King. He also let the Forgotten God King merge the remnant of the ancestral god.

Three ancient figures who have crossed hundreds of millions of years have gathered in the magical seas, and the feelings in their hearts are too much.

At this point, the existence of the land of hope is no longer necessary, and the return to the market will eventually return to the original trajectory. After the catastrophe, everything will be reborn.

At the time of leaving, it was the new king of the White Moon God Kingdom, Tianyi Mengyao, who looked at Yi Yun with a complicated look. Once, she still had a little thought in the sea of magical seas, and now I really saw Yi Yun, but she found that Yi Yun stood too high, and people could not help but admire.

Just now, Lin Xinyi has officially entrusted the White Moon God State with Tianzhu Mengyao.

After all, Lin Xinyi will leave this big universe with Yi Yun. After all, she is the place where she grew up. She naturally does not want the White Moon Godland to be abandoned.

As for the white moon, she did not meet with the magic snow and other people.

She didn't even let Yi Yun reshape her body.

She was only in the soul sea of Yi Yun, turned into a light and shadow, through the eyes of Yi Yun, watching the magic dust and other people gathered in the distance.

Looking at the dragon king's old snake's pleasure and free and easy, the magic snow and snow, not eating the human fireworks, as well as the calm and peaceful Wang Chuan Shen Wang, Bai Yuezhen feels that he does not belong here after all.

If this is the case, then don't miss it.

For hundreds of millions of years, she has a obsession in her heart. She has to leave the great universe, go to a new world, and perhaps pursue the footsteps of the emperor.

At that time, she was just a ignorant girl, and now she has also experienced the sorrows of the sea...

When Yi Yun leaves the market, she will be with Yi Yun.

---------------

When Yi Yunfei rose to the 12th Emperor's Day, the first stop was the Rock's family in Wanxue Ditian.

In the world of returning to the market, the Terran is naturally the absolute mainstream, but the Wanxue Emperor is an exception, mainly the Yaozu, but because the Huizu has returned to the market for generations, if it is The comparison of the Yaozu of Chaos Day, the blood is even more similar to the human race.

The Rock family also has the blood of the demon.

This time, Yi Yun followed Luo Yan together, returned to Wan Yaodi Tian, and returned to Rockwell, but Yi Yun did not think that this is not the place where Luo Huoer is located. Here, the Mai teenager found it with Yi Yun. A hidden space passage.

This space channel is very long, but with the strength of Yi Yun, he only passed the time.

When Yi Yun stepped out of the exit of this space channel, he saw a quiet and peaceful world.

Although the rules of the world are very weak, the vitality is very thin, and it is not suitable for martial arts cultivation. However, the birds and flowers here, the lotus pond frogs, are like a paradise.

At this moment, Yi Yun did not know what it felt like. He even had the urge to cry.

He knows that this is Tianyuanjie...

He is back.

Before going to the Twelve Emperor's Day, he started the martial art road of the mortal in Tianyuanjie. He met his sister Jiang Xiaorou in the cloud, and met Luo Huoer in the Tai's Kingdom, where he married Lin Xinyi.

Everything about him starts here.

Unexpectedly, when his strength reached the extreme of the great universe in the market, he returned to the Tianyuan world and returned to the place where his martial arts road started.

"Luo Huoer, here is it..."

At this time, it was no longer necessary for Luo Yan to open the mouth. Yi Yun only closed his eyes slightly, and the perception instantly enveloped the entire Tianyuan world. Then he had found Luo Huoer...

The place where she lived turned out to be her former home, Jooyun Mountain Villa.

"Little Sister..."

Yi Yun was filled with emotions. He gently called Jiang Xiaorou in the tower of the gods.

At that time, Yi Yun left Chaos, and Jiang Xiaorou also followed Yi Yun.

A red shadow appeared on the side of Yiyun.

Jiang Xiaorou looked at the Yunyun Mountain Villa, his eyes were unknowingly blurred...

For a thousand years, the Yunyun Mountain Villa is still the original layout, but Jiang Xiaorou knows that many houses in the Yunyun Mountain Villa have been rebuilt. The flowers and plants here do not know how many generations have been changed. The ponds here do not know how to do it. How many times have passed and refilled.

So down, the Yunyun Mountain Villa is still the memory of the Yunyun Mountain Villa...

This mountain village is the first place to stay away from hunger and poverty, and to start to control your own destiny for the first time...

Looking at the Jooyun Mountain Villa, Yi Yun and Jiang Xiaorou did not know some fascination. They seemed to see that they were preparing a new home together here. Many things that people can do, Jiang Xiaorou always hands-on...

But now, the Yunyun Mountain Villa is still the Yunyun Mountain Villa, and the small mountain village has not changed, but this big world is already a sea of sang.

Of course, if the only change in the Yunyun Mountain Villa is that the owner of today is replaced by Luo Huoer...

Yi Yun saw that in the manor of Rouyun Mountain Villa, Luo Huoer wore a blue cloth, and a long hair was tied up with a plain pony. She was picking tea with a white woman.

This white woman Yi Yun actually recognized that in the days of Wanxue Emperor, there were white foxes and the Rocks family, and this white woman is the white fox princess of the white fox family.

Yi Yun once competed with the White Fox Princess in the Rocky Trial, and later met with the White Fox Princess in the Yangshen Emperor, and there were some connections between the two.

Yi Yun did not expect that when the ancestral catastrophe swept through the market, in the 12th Emperor's Heaven, because of the destruction of the rules and the servants raging, Luo Huer and the White Fox Princess actually gave up their original tribe's residence and came to Tianyuanjie. Live this life without a fight.

Although it is impossible to practice martial arts here, although the Tianyuan world is destined to be destroyed in a certain day in the future because of the defeat of the world.

But what about this?

A mortal life, rushed for a hundred years, life and death, sorrow and joy, seemingly painful, seemingly short-lived, but mortal, there are mortal wonderful.

Life may have higher levels and ordinary levels, but people's emotions, sorrows and joys, but not because of the level of life, but high or low.

For everyone, their happiness is the same, and the pain is the same.

The title of the scholar's gold medal is the greatest happiness. The peasant's full grain is the greatest happiness. This is equivalent to the warrior's breakthrough in the realm of the sage and the king. Even the equivalent.

If you give up the martial arts pursuit and do a thorough mortal, what is wrong with it?

"Snow, you smell, this year's new tea is really fragrant." Luo Huer took off a new tender bud tip and handed it to the White Fox Princess.

The white fox princess gently lowered his head, sniffed it, and smiled at the corner of his mouth. He nodded. "Well, it's very fragrant."

At this moment, the two of them seemed to have noticed and looked up.

In the green tea garden, a black youth and a red woman are slowly coming to them.

They separated for a long time, during which the world changed, and everything turned upside down.

Now, a few people reunited in the Jooyun Mountain Villa, Yi Yun step by step, like a river that has been marching for thousands of years, starting from the downstream, going upstream...

Until, go back to where everything started.

At this moment, all of them are the same as before.

The juvenile looks still, Luo Huoer faintly saw, in the Tai A Shen Guo, the boy who broke his own practice.

Yi Yun also seems to see, the little narcissism in the Tai's city, some naughty red girls.

Floating and sinking like a dream, if you have a glimpse of the sky, life is clutching, only if you see it first. The vicissitudes of the millennium, the happiness, the joys and sorrows?

(End of the book)

--------------

There should be one or two postscripts.

--------
    This is the end of the novel, lol. Should have one or two author notes soon.

12. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Saved! YY will receive Luo Huo'er and Princess White Fox into his harem, probably.
    What about his master FRL, AYL and PYSP?

13. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... ambiguous status with LH and PWF, open ending leaving room for a sequel. But considering how much CC seemed to hate writing this book in the last year, I doubt he revisits it for a while.

FRL chilling with the neonate in the forgotten companions club I guess.

Edit: I'm sure the Pure Yang Sword Palace spirit has long dissipated since the deadline was 100 years, and Azure Yang Lord is forgotten now too.

14. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the harem was open ended.

AYL's karma was resolved when YY passed on his legacy to the CPSS and stopped BYY. The problem is YY's sworn sister, lol.

FRL not appearing is a bummer though.

Still, CC gave enough leeway for the reader to accept the remaining loose ends because YY will take some time to fix things before leaving, so he supposedly will do so offscreen, like the PYSP. He is already in Tian Yuan anyway.

15. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow the open ending was good. It was a great journey guys. Even though I hate TMW, there are still parts I love about it.

16. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, f*ck it. I read MW ending along with TMW ending. Aah, God. The one thing in my mind is "WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END?".

I have to find a new novel to read now.

17. Thecoolblade

Thecoolblade Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Despite the many number of plot holes, this was one of the few novels I started along with MGA and ATG(Both of these which I have dropped a long time ago). Looking back, it was an enjoyable ride overall and I enjoyed the journey.

18. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    It became a mess halfway through, but a entertaining one nonetheless. I guess I will miss being enraged by CC.

Thankfully I found Lord of the Mysteries to read so I don’t have to search for a new novel. Highly recommend it.

19. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PYSP is below him. AYL got dealt with before Yi Yun left for the chaos heavens. And who cares about FRL

20. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Any recommendations for modern day CN?