LCD Black Tech Internet Cafe System

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Frixx, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Frixx

Frixx Active Handsome Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the whole thing, the gaming protions are neat, the actual fighting parts are wicked. And the in between jokes are nice. Though to me the ending felt rushed, and a little bit out of context. Overall a 4* I guess.

momonga143 likes this.
  3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a novel below the 1K chapters mark, so either a trash or a masterpiece.

uziex91 likes this.
  4. uziex91

uziex91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only found it recently too. The writing wasn't particularly good imo but, quite entertaining enough.
    Seeing a bunch of cultivators freaking out when they see how gorgeous cloud and sephiroth were (both their battle and their looks) in the movie was funny.

Also, there are familiar games like GTA5, DMC3, starcraft, etc in it but there are also some chinese games too. So when they're playing those games, non chinese readers might not understand them. Especially when they discussed the game's story or whatnot.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    momonga143 likes this.
  5. thelurker

thelurker [The Crazy Guy] Death to All BL Novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped at the part where people from heaven descend and planning to wipe them out then they saw the tournament and were like wtf they are so strong better watch first

uziex91 likes this.
  6. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i get a spoiler on this pls??? Tell me everything to know!! Like what games there are in sequence or not... how high is mc cultivation... how big his shop gotten... etc... tell me now!!:mad::blobangery:

7. uziex91

Reading List:
    Link
    first one is Resident Evil , then Diablo maybe?, I don't really remember the sequence. also, aside from what I said before, there are legend of paladin, king of fighters, Silent Hill (for training mental, spirit, and heart demon lol), etc. There are also movies and TV series like Matrix and Zhu Xian, etc. Players can learn skills and moves from whatever they play/watch, which is interesting.

For MC cultivation level, I read the MTL so I'm not so clear about that. Not to mention there are both cultivator and martial artist here. But MC can learn skills and moves from the games and other media in his internet cafe more easily with help from the system. He becomes so strong that people thought he's some rejuvenated old master or something. Also later on whenever he activate a character's abilities, his appearance turned to resembles them as well. Like when he activated dante's abilities, his clothes becomes red and his hairs turned white and so on.

His shop got bigger with space array. and at some point, he'll open branch store at other places as well. And then introduced internet to the world. Like penguin chat, vrmmorpg guild wars across store branches, live streaming etc. Also some crafters and the likes are researching modern devices that appeared in games and movies to complement them. Like making guns, or turning comunication jade into smarphone, etc
    That's what I remembered for now. Story developnent felt weird sometimes, but I only read it for the fun, games, and actions anyway. So if you care a lot about plot, it might bugged you. I just hoped the story were better. Like Gourmet of Another World which has similar system but with a pretty good story

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  8. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    W8 theres a plot in this story??? Thought this gonna be a slice of life story lol... cant wait for devilmaycry!!! Dantes moves and pose are cool and awsome!!! Last question... would this story have additional series to its game like diablo having diablo 3 or resident evil gets 2 and 3???

9. uziex91

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha it's just how mc and his store influenced those around him, how those games and modern knowledge affected them, etc. I'm not sure if there is a main story(as far as I read it anyway). It's just mc getting missions from the system to level up and expand the store so far.
    Some of them did get sequel and the likes but, not all of them. In the first place, the game release are not that systematic and quite random from mission rewards etc. I felt like they came out to fit the ongoing arc or something. Like dmc for example, they skip the first two and released dmc3. Then continued to release the vergil dlc. Btw, Diablo here got seperated into act I, actII, etc. but since I've never played the game itself, I'm not sure.

10. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i finished the story too.

there is no plot. its just about the mc bringing video games to the world and the games brings tons of benefits to everyone.

like many have said, the ending feels rushed and is kinda bad TBH.
    but the rest of the novel is fantastic and really fun to read. i would still recommend people to read it despite the rushed ending.
    it also seems like this novel is pretty fun to read since theres a few of us who finished it

the cultivation is one of my "complaints" of the novel but it's not really a complaint but rather a "question"
    in the mc world, there are martial artist and cultivators. its made very clear very early that cultivators > martial artists after the 6th realm. i think the htl has covered this and it is repeated throughout the novel.
    however, the MC never ever cultivates for some odd reason and only walks the path of martial artists...

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    uziex91 likes this.
  11. Hiji

Hiji [Unlucky soul]

Reading List:
    Link
    I was voting for this to release, its good so far

12. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm that act I and Act II are the same... its just anoer chapter of a game...

13. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we know. but in the novel, each act = 1 game

14. uziex91

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.....that's why it confuses me at that time, since I've never actually played diablo. As I mentioned before, the system's game release are a little...weird. At the point I'm reading, they didn't even mentioned RE much anymore, not to mention the sequels. Once a new game released, they'll focused on that one afterall. And about diablo, I think they mentioned act V and so on (they keep updating the game in the background it seems) but I don't remember anything about diablo 2 and 3

15. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the older games with multiplayer do get mentioned every once in a while, esp when they have their e-sports comps.
    but other games like RE are only mentioned when people are thinking of the "old days"

i dont remember d3 being out but d2 was completely released and they did talk about fighting diablo but act 5 was only mentioned in passing.

uziex91 likes this.
  16. uziex91

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I see, So it's really like that huh. Well, the characters didn't even questioned how things like dmc3 and gta5 released suddenly without the prior titles afterall. guess I shouldn't mind it too much in the first place, given the level of writing in this novel.

17. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually they did. but at the point of gta3/dmc3, they stopped asking where dmc 1,2 or gta 1,2,3,4 is

uziex91 likes this.
  18. Frixx

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the cultivation system here.

19. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything that is on the game... thats the cultuvation for mc...(edited) for others, standard cultivation.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  20. Frixx

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant what are the levels.