Discussion Would you date/marry someone ... ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tsuru55, Apr 22, 2019.

?

Would you date/marry him/her ?

1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    41.5%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. I don't know

23 vote(s)
    35.4%
  1. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes if it's worth so

2. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    well, she can still give cuddles, right? i'll take care of my sex drive by myself

3. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha you just descript my mc on my still in plan novel

4. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't even need to read the question, the answer is no. Loner life is for me, easier on my wallet.

Nakakure and otaku31 like this.
  5. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    They're is no WAY I'm dating someone with a prostitute in there back!!

6. Vilidious

Vilidious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my very limited experience: yes.

Especially if one is not ready to go through plenty of bad experiences and a lot of seemingly fruitless work.

If you want good and happy experiences, without betrayals, weird mood changes or suddenly looking like another person entirely, get a pet.

7. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can't have sex with him/her that's mean you're also have problem too, like asexual or don't have the tool. Only the one who is unable that "really" understand how the feeling can't have sex, are you the one too?

8. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    are you in love with defect sex doll?

9. Ner0

Ner0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You people forgot one thing:
    What's the use of sexual organs?
    Making children!
    So if a person doesn't have those sexual organs, even if you love her/him, dating her/him would be the same as accepting to have no children of your own.
    (you can still adopt a child, but it's not the same as having a woman carrying the child in her womb, bringing to life a child that has your blood and share similarities with you.)

So for me, if I know that a woman doesn't have sexual organs, rather than think about sex, I would think about infertility. And unless she's the only person that fit all my other needs, I wouldn't accept her as my wife.
    But I won't resort to artificial insemination, as I don't like the idea of loaning a womb.
    I would probably find another lover with whom I'll have sex with. With that lover accepting that she would never be anything more.

10. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    IDK, what you mean marry-sex correlation

1. According to the LAW, you can't sex with your wife, if she currently refuses it, if not then marital rape
    2. "L" for Sex oriented means "Lust" "Libido" not "Love"
    3. In this era, you can still SEX, albeit minor tho not according to the LAW, private anyway, I know much even SEX in primary school, tho for me just Middle School
    4. The Question is, why you married? simply either;
    • You wanna get a child "If YOU truly LOVE someone, you started how yo build a thing called FAMILY with him/her" I think this is what changed the most when you're still alone in a single apartment after your college's days, what you want to do, doing everything as long as you like but it's changed. There's another person in your mind be your child or your partner, tho e.g. I still placing career more than family, anyway be mindful
    • You wanna spend the old days with a soulmate "If YOU truly LOVE someone, you started to think about how you get when you're old with him/her, and not SEX while still young"
    • You want to HAPPY "YOU marry not for hope to be Happy, YOU should HAPPY before even you marry, Happiness never become the responsibility of other people, YOU marry, cuz YOU wanna share it with your partner that happiness"

11. Dragiathan

Dragiathan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, what come to my mind is not having my own children

12. anon1guy

anon1guy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    love is an emotion which compells animals to breed. it can come and it can go. So to me the whole purpose of such a relationship is to form a familly unit. As without sex you can't have kids so can't form the familly unit there is no point.

13. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    i recommend reading Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles
    its often about finding your true partner and that has nothing to with sexuality

still i personally wouldnt
    not for the lack of sex, but actually the ability to produce a child together

14. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Dating - maybe no. Its a hassle to begin with.

Marrying - depends if i love her or not. But im more leaning to No.

15. joey183

joey183 The Mysterious Entity

Reading List:
    Link
    Dating? maybe, Marrying? definitely a NO. You need it to have a wholesome relationship.

16. One Perfect Veteran

One Perfect Veteran [ICL] [Bureaucat] [Cereal Killer]

Reading List:
    Link
    The time has come for that, huh? @Tsuru55...
    Good to have such a broad imagination, though!
    If you are just attracted to a person, maybe you just want her/him to live a colorful life...(Beware of scums, though. There are ppl in this world who love
    someone who are just SO HEARTLESS.(even if they know that) And this heartless person won't even let the person who loves him/her go... This love will ever only bring pain not only to the one who loves, but to the ppl close, really, very very honestly! Pls, never delude yourself and succumb to your feelings in such cases!)
    Why not? Marrying is for making families - making children - continuing the family line, BUT
    Why should you marry if you have someone who truly cares about you and you truly care about him/her. Can't you just become closer than siblings, cohabitate and well...
    Ppl above already explained things about sexual urges... Ugh...:blobcatblush::blobcatblush:

Plus, I think we should not obsess about marriage too much, since won't it just add to your responsibilities,
    As long as you fully trust the person - nothing is a big deal....
    AH!
    I just thought of a good idea - you could totally make a big dream together and strive to complete it! I mean - create a VR, where you could marry and do things you could not in real life! (Real life should not be forgotten too, though - as I've already said deluding yourself only brings harsh consequences and HUGE regrets later on!!!)

17. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I'd date without sex if I loved the other party ~

18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, I'd be fine with it~

I mean, while I don't think my sexual drive is low, I don't think it's anything I can't control either, pretty sure I'd be able to live without having sex with my partner if I had to. Of course I'd choose a partner I could have sex with if I had the option, but love rarely gives options~

As for having children... *shrugs* I'm already sterile anyways and already decided to adopt children, having a partner that I can't have sex with won't change that~

19. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    if i love him, i wanted to be intimate to the highest...but this is actually an optional for me (afraid of being disappointed tbh....but still, optional..not a big deal)

i could always pleasure myself...but still tho...well... at least i can still touch him, this is a must

if he is only VR / AI then i said no...while if he has physical appearance, i still don't know but i lean towards yes

20. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have never dated anyone, and the only reason I think I'll ever be with someone would be that my parents found someone to engage me off to so they can have grandchildren. I too would probably, for the most part, enter marriage to have children. So I guess no? Cause no sex means no children? If there's a way of artificially inseminating with my own genes with that person...then maybe I'll be willing to.