Spoiler Beloved Marriage in High Society

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, May 30, 2017.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

MTL is v confusing but my thirst for reading pushes me forward! So I often continue reading the translated chapters too!

You are awesome!!!!! <3

-kiai- and morticia_addams like this.
  2. -kiai-

-kiai- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you . Will this be released regularly now? *Puppy dog eyes* *wagging tail hopefully*

stumblmer, mmem and -kiai- like this.
  4. -kiai-

-kiai- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: I'll try and get the rest of the chapters until chapter five up as soon as I can > . <

I still have school assignments and presentations to do, but I'll do my best to get them out within the next two to three weeks :blobsmilehappyeyes:

stumblmer, mmem, Fujio and 3 others like this.
  5. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like this is the type of person that a cannon fodder system would choose to transmigrate it’s host into.

mmem, swordfish and -kiai- like this.
  6. ForbiddenOath

ForbiddenOath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to finish reading this novel, but around chapter 30+ the MTL got worse and worse...all the names got mixed up and i think my brain exploded a few times just trying to read a single sentence.. :notlikeblob:

7. ShiraAichan

ShiraAichan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone i just join the forum , a fresh fresh newcomer
    i love danmei and i'm currently invested in this novel among others ^_^
    already read all the spoilers from beginning to end and i'm loving it

I wrote novel recommendation in my blog and refer to this forum

Nice to know you all, yoroshiku

8. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers for what happens exactly on chapters 3-5? I cant find the translations online anymore.
    Thank you!

immortaltear likes this.
  9. Mosstree

Mosstree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yan Sui and Meng Ting's first meeting. :aww::blobmelt: So cute. Short spoiler, hope it tides you over until the translation comes out.

Chapter 3
    - He Wan (Yan Sui's mother) hates Yan Sui and wants to give him a bad marriage. She wants to pair him with Su Siyu because his reputation is a good-for-nothing playboy. But then SSY suddenly became good, so she starts looking again.
    - Feng Zejiao sees an opportunity and introduces HW to the "waste" Meng Ting. HW shows the MT's photo to YS and YS doesn't object.
    - MT wakes up and is hungry, but isn't allowed outside to get food. FZJ calls him in and tells him they were going to a dinner party tomorrow night. MT goes to sleep hungry, thinking they weren't feeding him because he was a "waste" now.
    - MT wakes up (still hungry) and takes a jog, He manages to find the kitchen and got some sandwiches and milk. It's evening and he goes with FZJ to the dinner party.

Chapter 4
    - FZJ gossips with the ladies, and MT is allowed to wander off. MT thinks it's a good opportunity to go find food. He stations himself by the appetizer table and wolfs down several plates until he sees FZJ eyes twitching and he makes his escape.
    - MT escapes into the courtyard and climbs a tree to nap. He wakes up to find SSY and Meng Qi quarreling under the tree. SSY wants to break up, but MQ doesn't believe him and even kissed him. SSY reiterates that they're breaking up, and they left.
    - Show over, MT drops down from the tree...only to see another person emerge from the bushes. He apologizes and tries to leave, only to have the man grab his wrist. He reflexively tries to fight it off, only to be suppressed by the man into a hold.
    - It's YS, and he tells MT he's MT future husband. They stare at each other for awhile, YS secretly thinking MT looks better than in the photo. YS leads MT to a greenhouse and MT suddenly confesses his shortcomings, hoping YS won't regret marrying him. YS says he wouldn't. MT asks if he'd feed him, and YS promises to send food over (thinks the Meng family were starving MT) and asks what he wants to eat now.

Chapter 5
    - MT answers: a big portion of egg fried rice. YS calls his friend, another young master Gu Lang to order it. GL is curious and goes to deliver it himself. MT starts wolfing it down, and YS introduces MT as his future sister-in-law.
    - MT sincerely thanks YS, and GL feeling like a third wheel, retreats. YS rubs MT's hair and asks if MT has a cellphone. MT says no, so YS will send one over the next day. YS has GL send MT back to the party so that He Wan wouldn't find out how much he likes MT.
    - MT is introduced to his uncle, Meng Yiheng, and his cousin, Meng Qi.

10. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just what I needed :aww: Thanks for the goodies!!! :cookie: :blobpopcorn_cool:

11. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, caught up reading the translations that are still on-line and the spoilers! Thank you everyone for providing spoilers to us all. I think this novel will def stay on my reading list.

12. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    damn!!! its jus summary n' not a proper one at that but Hana is still teary-eyed.... maybe also becouse that Hana watched assasination classroom but.... Damn!!! -sobs-...
    QWQ

stumblmer and Silver_ like this.
  13. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting, gonna be my first BL novel!! Let's get reading :)

ForbiddenOath likes this.
  14. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it, please, you will fall in love with MC dan ML's interaction, and most important is MC's personality. (y)

stumblmer and ForbiddenOath like this.
  15. modifi123

modifi123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC's and ML's relationship is so sweet. Can someone share some of their sweet moments from chapter 50 onwards or the last end chapters?

stumblmer and Blood A like this.
  16. TomiNdumplings

TomiNdumplings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just escaped from "never marry a man with two tintins" spoiler thread, which at this point has like 14 pages(on my phone at least) many of which are filled with info about 3p and 4p positions:oops::hmm: as well as snake dicks(which I hundred percent was not wanting to see first thing in the morning:facepalm:). And then I come back here after a while only to find another frickin 11 pages!!!:notlikeblob::blobfearful:

17. Blood A

Blood A Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did ML’s mother did something to the kitten and dog?

What happens with Meng Qi (MC`s cousin) did he goes antagonist?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    Blood A likes this.
  19. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is sweet...sweet...swee...NOT!
    Gosh the drama is too strong with this one, it's still sweet tho :blob_teary:
    And the last extra, well it made me so confused and i'm wondering whether this whole novel is only MC's dream/illusion when he was in coma or something like that or it's a parallel uni?
    Yeah...
    That worries me a lot...
    I mean, imagine that when mc finally got happy ending after rebirth but then it was all dream, it's annoying right?
    But oh well, in both life they still love each other, i'm happy but still sad

stumblmer and Blood A like this.
  20. Silver_

Silver_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that was his past life? cz Su also rebirthed and he remembered that Yan Sui found a person in coma? ( Mtled a long time ago so vaugely remembers these.)

stumblmer likes this.