Question Perfect World Shi Yi

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by dweenator, Apr 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. dweenator

dweenator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After immortal ancient ark and now in heavenly academy.

I haven't seen shi yi, nor any mention of him.

This is a line from lnmtl.

Ten Crown King, exiled immortal, Lu Tuo and the others entered Immortal Courtyard, white clothing Ning Chuan, Wang Xi and the others entered Sacred Courtyard.

Did the author forget Shi yi? also, qin hao.

wtf? Can anyone enlighten me.

2. GuldTasken

GuldTasken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Hao and Shi Yi are following present world techniques. Not immortal.

3. dweenator

Reading List:
    Link
    Immortal courtyard = immortal.
    Sacred courtyard = present world.

refer to the quote above, no mention of both of them going to sacred.

Qin hao and Shi yi basically disappeared after entering heavenly academy, they've only appeared once or twice in the span of tens of chapters.

That's why i'm asking here.

4. GuldTasken

Reading List:
    Link
    To my knowledge, his little brother came to the gathering of friends while he was visiting at the Sacred Courtyard. But it was mere mention which indicates, the little brother is there. As for Shi Yi, to my knowledge. He never throughout the latter portion of the story. Showed any signs of Immortal techniques, aka, going to Immortal Courtyard would do him nothing, since he hasn't cultivated a wisp of it.

So, they should both be cultivating in the Sacred Courtyard rather than the Immortal Courtyard. Plus the fact that it was specifically mentioned, that aside from those from three thousand realms/areas. The rest pursued the present day techniques to the extreme.

On top of that, Shi Yi has taken a backburner for a long time in the story. He generally just pops out at a major event otherwise cultivates mostly.

5. dweenator

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem i had with this is that the author never explicitly says anything about both of the mc's blood relative.

Shi yi was a corner stone character in the early arcs of the story, qin hao is the same as he is the mc's brother but it is just so weird seeing the author ignore both characters and focus more on other characters.

I can understand about cao yusheng and the rabbit and others. But even Six crown king has more action than shi yi and qin hao.

Anyway, have you completely read the story in raws?

6. GuldTasken

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, only translation.But I reckon they will make an appearance later on due them all carrying that 'sin' mark.

7. dweenator

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't get the use of the 'sin' mark or the point of it all.

Shi hao only got the sin mark to appear when he touched that stone/monument in sin province.

I don't recall shi yi or qin hao ever having used/summoned the sin mark and having that pillar appear indicating the purity of their bloodline.

Only shi hao used it as i remember and i don't know whats the use of it.

Every other character that gets introduced with an emperor bloodline or any special bloodline, their bloodline defined who they were. For shi hao, is it only as a decoration? what does it do?

Maybe i skipped chapters where shi hao used it other than for appearance sake. The only thing i remember it being used in a significant way was when he inherited the six dao reincarnation where the corpse used its sin mark to transfer the inheritance through shi hao's sin mark.

8. GuldTasken

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't really read, but skim read, do ya?

During their exploration of the Ant nest. The three thousand province people that were bullying/suppressing the original Stone Clan was using a technique, which indicated them all as carriers of the Sin mark. Albeit nobody but Shi Hao, from reading perspective has seen it. They still carry it. Shi Hao just have a purer blood line, probably because he doesn't technically exist in his current Timeline. According divination techniques and all the secrets.

But, Shi Hao hasn't used his Sin mark at all, otherthan select cases. So, the mark in question, is probably nothing "strength boosting". And it is not weird, we haven't seen Shi Yi or Qin Hao using it. Since they aren't main characters.

As for the Sin Mark, it has to do with teh battleship filled with heads. And the old monsters that are guarding the border has already mentioned it, but it is too early for him to know.