Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. oola

oola Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the succubus extra is says that "In the original novel, Madam Meiyin’s fortunes and divinations were absolutely accurate. If she said Luo Binghe would have six-hundred and thirteen wives, he definitely wouldn’t have six-hundred and twelve."

That's an awfully specific number. So I guess PIDM!Binghe has 613 wives... :D

Wen Rou and PiayaParty like this.
  2. Emmabluez

Emmabluez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One night stands do make sense. r*** not so much tho, even if it is bingge he would not go that far..he wouldn't need to honestly :hmm:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  3. Melonee_Mizu

Melonee_Mizu Looking for motivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually lol he does. iirc, Airplane Bro admits it in the extras like the interview one.

Edit:
    Shang Qinghua: “With regards to the way of thinking that even if you can’t obtain their heart, at the very least you still have to obtain their [BEEP], do you approve of it or oppose it?”

Shen Qingqiu disapprovingly said: “A loser……loser’s way of thinking.”

(T/N: bolded was originally chinese spelling of the word loser in pinyin)

Luo Binghe said: “Without their heart, what’s the point of wanting their [BEEP].”

Shang Qinghua felt endlessly saddened by this: Under his writing, Luo Binghe was obviously an exceptional stallion that sought to satiate his bodily lust. The number of girls that he forcefully [BEEP] was definitely in the two digits……
    https://luentranslations.wordpress....o-and-shen-mutually-screw-over-100-questions/

PiayaParty likes this.
  4. Emmabluez

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically the question was can you do the do even if you dont love them? Which one totally can so I thought that was a mistranslation >< wtf is it even possible for someone to say no to bingge in that world? suddenly I'm very disappointed in shang qinghua o.o

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    PiayaParty likes this.
  5. shadowkingsoffantasy

shadowkingsoffantasy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait me has a question, does the ML find out that the MC transmmigrated and that he had another life???

6. Paper_Plains

Paper_Plains Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly no (ó﹏ò。)

7. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I'm one of the few people who doesn't mind if the donghua is in 3D (as long is in good 3d). While I agree with some of the complaints (LBH and SQQ look the same ._.), that's not the fault of 3D per se. It's that the animators are lazy/inexperienced with 3d.
    Either way, I want to see more news. :blobmelt:

Wen Rou and readerz like this.
  8. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But 2D is so much prettier (imho).... *is disappointed*

Bing-mei wants to *BEEP* at Bai Zhan Peak :ROFLMAO: He probably hopes Liu-shishu will see them, this evil child.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    Sauling and readerz like this.
  9. Emmabluez

Reading List:
    Link
    I also love the 3D donghua <3 and I actually didn't think they looked the same at all..SQQ very clearly looked older than lbh. At least to me he did xD They just need to tweak a few things. In 2D anime many have the same face as well, I noticed this with mdzs..they just have to change the color, hair styles, stuff like that ^-^

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    readerz likes this.
  10. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    I had been curius, when Will the animation of this novel come out? Until now, i don't heard any news from scum villain, did they delay the animation? Or make it to come out at 2020?:notlikeblob:
    Just thinking abaut it make me gosebump, waiting for 1 years again, omg, nightmare:blobflag:....

Also where to read all the extra chapter?:blobwoah:

lily_ocho likes this.
  11. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    The animation/Donghua will probably come out late this year or in early 2020. that's just my guess though, it might be pushed back until later... It depends on what we hear back from the official Weibo.

As for reading extras, I only have a collection of currently translated ones listed on the Directory. I do not know if anything else aside from those ones has been translated, however.

baka8roukanako and lily_ocho like this.
  12. lily_ocho

lily_ocho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pizziccato also started translating the Zhuzhi-lang extras, the first part can be found here! https://pizziccato.tumblr.com/post/184176482881/song-of-zhuzhi-part-1

baka8roukanako likes this.
  13. Emmabluez

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought 'proud immortal' was a complete novel but it seems Airplane actually died before he could finish it?..at least that's what I'm getting from the recent extra. o.o

14. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol no. It wasn't completed. He was writing the next chapter as before he died.

From what I understand though, the time when he and SQQ were sitting down and chating after Plant!SQQ got captured by LBH, he mentioned how he wanted the final BOSS (in other words, the final protagonist in the final chater/arc) to be LBH's dad, but he scrapped the idea because TLJ was supposed to be unbeatable--higher and stronger than LBH himself.

15. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Emmabluez

Reading List:
    Link
    ~"In the end, Luo Binghe became a generation-spanning legend among immortals and demons, who talked about his unification of the three realms, the uncountable size of his harem, and his boundless number of descendants!"

This made it sound like everything was all set and done.. what else could he possibly write? Aaah don't tell me just more wives D'x he was really milking this wasn't he :'t

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  17. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda feel like this chapter is a slap in the face (for me at least) since I waited to see what happens and then it turns out it's a side chapter that isn't a continuation to the current plot:blobsweat: (kinda feels like a troll for the wait :blob_teary:)

Oh well I guess I'll just wait for the next chapter to continue with the plot... :blobpensive: I hope LBH comes for SQQ soon I want to see them reunite haha

Emmabluez likes this.
  18. Melonee_Mizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I think it was the "end" for SY and the readers because Airplane bro did die before SY did. In other words, there were no updates for a long while, and who knows how many years Airplane bro had been dead in the modern world before SY died. In the Airplane Bro extras, it wasn't until some time after SQH became peak lord ( when SQH was around 20 smth years old) that Shen Yuan transmigrated, and we know that SQH (the character) was 17 when Airplane bro transmigrated into him.

Again, Airplane bro is a fantastic dark fantasy writer. He actually had a plot planned out and he actually did detailed research on the real world to try and create something as close to realism in his novel. If he didn't pay attention and cater to his new readers, he would have made a perfect dark fantasy that highlighted the aspects of cruelty, hidden intentions, and how easily things can be made grotesque. His endgame goal was to have LBH and his father fight off against one another, but he worried that LBH's father would be too strong and make LBH uncool, which is why he delayed the ending. The thing is, he died before he even got to the ending, so it wouldn't be surprising if his book halted in a filler chapter or something.

At least that's what I remember and gathered from knowing the Airplane Bro extras and the novel.

readerz likes this.
  19. Lady Jiang

Lady Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think airplane transmigrated into SQH at a very young age...he met MBJ when he’s 17( and eventually begin his relationship with the ice demon king)
    As for whether the book is end when he died, we assume it is as SQQ mentioned he’s got all the 20+ volumes of paper book PIDW (see the part when LBH asked whether demon will do all the bad at jinlan city at night time, like ch 30 or something) so it should be finished. I guess airplane is writing extras or something, you know, bingge can still have more girls after becoming king of the world, there can be rebellions, new secret gardens filled with precious treasure(and pretty maiden) for him to discover. But he got his soul into his book so no extras for readers but still enough main plot. And none of the readers can feel what’s wrong as become-king-of-the-world seems a quite reasonable ending.

20. Lady Jiang

Lady Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Littlemo, Emmabluez, Cypress and 2 others like this.