Spoiler Side Character Transmigrations : The Final Boss is No Joke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Oct 2, 2017.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the arcs have been summarized right?

2. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope only 1-10 and some random ones

morticia_addams likes this.
  3. KaiserBlak

KaiserBlak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to try my hands at summaries, so here goes...also just fyi this is from me listening to the audiobook on Ximalaya

Qiao Chu: Who Shi Sheng transmigrated into. The real daughter of Father and Mother Qiao borned after FP was adopted. The original her was incredibly kind to her sister but because FP was cold to her no matter what she did to be close to FP she started to dislike her especially after she found out that the MP liked the FP.

Qiao Qian Qian: The FP of the story and adopted daughter. Cold to Qian Chu because she knows she's adopted. Resistent to Tan Jincheng because she is older to him.

Tang Jincheng: Wealthy Heir and MP. Younger than the FP by around 4 years (I'm not sure). He is also have a forceful personality that makes him more like a CEO MP than one that is at college

Qin Ge: Feng Ci and the son of the previous owner of a major business group. Currently head by his uncle whose daughter Qin Si is chasing after him. Wasn't mentioned in the original story or hidden by the system from Shi Sheng

Qin Si: Qin Ge's cousin who wants to marry him.

Chen Si: Qiao Chu's bro, the loyal follower of this arc

Mother Qiao: Despicably Self Entitled

Original Story:
    The setting begins at School A, which is a college.
    MP falls in love with FP and chases after her but Qiao Chu also likes MP and thus causes trouble for them. Eventually the main couple get together but due to pressure from society (MP family) causes FP to leave abroad to study for five years. During this time MP got drunk and Qiao Chu helped him but he have sex with Qiao Chu due to mistaking her for her sister (It could be forcibly but I don't quite remember) . When she returns Qiao Chu has already married MP but because of their work they constantly meet, eventually reigniting their feelings and passion. MP thinks that Qiao Chu schemed against him so he wants divorce. At this time Qiao Chu is found to be pregnant but the child isn't MP but someone else's. It was the FP enemies who raped(?) Qiao due to mistaking her for FP and thus she was divorced and disgraced even by her own mother. And thus the MP and FP got together and happily ever after.

Shi sheng is going to change that.

Arc:
    Due to Mother Qiao's berating Shi Sheng for causing FP to leave, Shi Sheng also leaves the house to live at the school which causes Mother Qiao to berate Shi Sheng even more.

Shi Sheng goes to school but due to having experience it plenty of times she skips classes because she is no longer interested.

At this time Qin Ge comes in and is a new teacher who is immediately popular because he is super handsome. He is also super strict and will call the students who skip his classes and even further. Qin Ge thus goes after Shi Sheng who blacklists his phone number.

Mother Qiao finds out about Shi Sheng skipping classes and calls her to berate her causing Shi Sheng to ignore her and not come home even longer.

During this time rumors are abound on how MP is chasing after and during one time MP chases FP who runs away and trips...into Shi Sheng causing both to fall. But Qin Ge saves FP while ordinary and plain student saves Shi Sheng. They get into an argument when Shi Sheng forces FP to apologize, who has high self esteem and doesn't want to but eventually does even when MP helps FP.

Qin Ge keeps chasing after Shi Sheng to attend classes and she makes a bet with Qin GE. They go to the tech department (IT?) and in front of many students they hack into a MMO where Shi Sheng wins and thus Qin Ge agrees to stop bothering her to attend class. Qin Ge feels down for some reason after losing the reason to see Shi Sheng.

Chen Si asks Shi Sheng to negotiate with an investor to help fund his team for a robot Ai program. Shi Sheng does and gets them to invest for 2 million. She takes away 1 mil for herself and later gives back 1.2 million as thanks shocking to the team. Later they also ask her to fix some bugs in their program which she does. But during the competition the enemy teams win and the team suspects Shi Sheng for leaking the program. Turns out it was the leader of the team since he needed quick money to save his family, he sold the program to a person called Zhao.

System issues quest for Shi Sheng to get close to Qin Ge...

Shi Sheng: System come out, let's talk about life.
    System: I don't want to, I'm scared.

Thus Shi Sheng during break goes into a mountain village with high spirit qi in order to train to the point where she can confirm it's Spirit Qi.

When Shi Sheng returns she faces mother Qiao again as she demands to know where Shi Sheng leaves, she demands to know how Shi Sheng supports herself since her allowance doesn't cover enough. Shi Sheng said she earns which Mother Qiao doesn't believe and accuses her of being a delinquent, mistress, and what not. Shi Sheng leaves and only occasionally contacts father Qiao who is kind but also the sub on in the relationship.

Shi Sheng eats at a rather high end restaurant to hear MP and FP argue. MP forcefully kisses FP. Qin Ge walks in who the FP latches to and claims is her boyfriend, (she already did this before to MP to get him to stop chasing her) and Qin Ge agrees while his hearts for some reason feels guilty when he sees Shi Sheng also there. But he does it anyway.

When Qin Ge and FP leaves, MP sees Shi Sheng and tells her to be his girlfriend, but she rejects. Then asks if she is related to FP which Shi Sheng calls him an idiot for not investigating or realizing sooner.

Shi Sheng chases Qin Ge and tries to inject her qi but somehow doesn't work. She curses the system for not telling her why but resolves to try to find out why so she can confirm its Feng Ci.

Around this time Qin Si comes to find Qin Ge to pressure him to marry her but Qin Ge refuses which eventually causes Qin Business to pressure the school to stop hiring him and get him kicked out of his apartment.

Qin Si sees Shi Sheng and threatens her to stay away but Shi Sheng threatens and scares Qin Si off.

Soon Qin Si meets Shi Sheng at school to threaten her but Shi Sheng refuses making Qin Si call out her "bodyguards" to teach Shi Sheng a lesson. Shi Sheng of course pulls out her iron sword (which is glowing 7 different colors due to being upgraded in last Arc and World) and kicks ass and scares off Qin Si.

Due to it being at school many ppl video tapes her and causes her to become faces and makes Shi Sheng's provocation "Bring a truck of me to fight me." popular.

MP and FP eventually get together.

During this time Shi Sheng takes Chen si to a bar because he is depressed at his leader for selling the program and causing their team to lose. Chen si is taken home by a friend Shi Sheng calls after she spots Qin Ge also drinking himself there.

Shi Sheng takes Qin Ge to a hotel where he pushes Shi Sheng against the bed, Shi Sheng naturally fends it off and she discovers he has a special necklaces. One tug of war later that causes several red marks on Qin Ge's neck Shi Sheng takes it off and injects her qi inside discovering it's Feng Ci. Next morning they leave with nothing happening.

Shi Sheng one day overhears Mother Qiao give ultimatum of breaking up in 3 days to FP. FP leaves and sees Shi Sheng and believes Shi Sheng told mother Qiao. MP sister also comes and tries to by off FP to break up which FP adamantly refuses to accept money.

Qin Ge at this time is drinking at a bar with this Zhao guy trying to get investment. Zhao agrees if Qin Ge has a one night stand with him (he's homosexual) but Qin Ge refuses but can't defend because he was drugged. In comes hero (Shi sheng) saving the beauty (Qin Ge).

Boss Zhao threatens Shi Sheng with "Do you know who I am!?" Shi Sheng naturally "Who gives two shits?" and brings Qin Ge to a hotel. Due to being drugged Shi Sheng takes the initiative to have sex and next morning they confirm their relationship.

Qin Ge is worried about being pressured and unhappy because of the Qin Business while Shi Sheng isn't worried and says she has a lot of money.

Shi Sheng "Don't worry, I'll pay you 1 mill for every sex"

Qin Ge " Aren't you suppose to say its priceless!?"

Soon they confirm their relationship and whole schools knows and lo and behold mother Qiao comes again to find problems. Qin Ge quits his job and Shi Sheng follows him because school is meaningless to her.

At this point FP also leaves.

God this took awhile. I originally wanted to do it all in one fell swoop but this just got too long. Stay tune for part 2 if anyone cares.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    RaiLi, Bella94, Pink-kun-s and 11 others like this.
  4. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I care:pikablob::pikablob:

5. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is male lead so weak. Always get drug by pervert gay. I started to hate male lead.:mad: He dont deserved our heroic mc. I dislike how author forced romance by making mc chased him.
    If not mc saving him, he will do that with pervert

6. KaiserBlak

Reading List:
    Link
    3-4 Years passed and Qin Ge is currently running a tech company and everyday Shi Sheng and Qin Ge are having a fulfilling life.

Qin Ge's company and Zhao's company are both producing a robot but Qin Ge's company is set to release later which will cause sales to fall behind. Shi Sheng tells him that the programming for the robot is only OK at a college level and sooner or later it would fall, because it was a program she randomly help create years ago.

Qin Ge: What a large pit you dug for him....

At this time father Qiao calls Shi Sheng to meet up. To her surprise she sees mother Qiao also there. Mother Qiao demands 5 million dollars and father Qiao's rebukes her and explains to Shi Sheng that the medical fees have gone up because mother Qiao's condition has worsened.

Mother Qiao wants Shi Sheng to just give the money as she feels entitled to it because Qin Ge is Shi Shengs. Father Qiao promises to pay her back and says she doesn't have to give 5 mil, and to give as much as she wants. Shi Sheng gives a 5 million check to father Qiao which mother Qiao snatches into her own hand and immediately leaves the two who continue their meal.

Later father Qiao meets Shi Sheng and Qin Ge at the apartment with darkened facial expression. He explains that they didn't use up all the money and where planning to return it with some cash he gathered up to pay Shi Sheng but mother Qiao directly sends it to FP causing Qiao Parents to have an argument.

Mother Qiao claims that FP is having a hard time and Shi Sheng's money is also FP or Qiao family's money thus there is no problem. Father and Mother Qiao in the end have a divorce with father Qiao giving mother Qiao 99 percent of everything including the house and small company he owns because he is the man of the family and can't leave her without a source to support herself. Shi Sheng tells him to stay the night and she will buy him a house nearby because he doesn't want to intrude on his daughter's house.

Mother Qiao is shit at running the company so its gets worse.

Zhao's Company robot are put up for sale but a month later they all begin to have problems. Shi Sheng tells Qin Ge to buy the failed robots at a low cost and she along with a team create a new program which fixes and improves the robot.

Later they dig up the video with Shi Sheng using her sword to beat up Qin Si's thugs and they use that as a basis for the advertisement of the refurbished robots. Although they can't replicate the original effect of the 7 colored iron sword and when they asked Shi Sheng she said she doesn't have it anymore. It's because the sword is currently glowing green and she thinks it will change a color every year until it finished upgrading.

Later the company releases their version of the robot and it is a good success.

FP returns and due to Mother Qiao being shit at running the company she has to take over and the workers don't trust her ability giving her a hard time. Soon mother Qiao develops a gambling addiction with Mahjong and constantly asks FP for money and will kick up a fuss if she refuses.

During the year end awards for business or what not Qin Ge's company get award due to their product and in front of everyone he asks Shi Sheng to marry him and surprises everyone with the rings because they are from a famous designer who announced that the one of kind rings would never be up for sale.

FP watches in jealously and hatches a scheme to seduce Qin Ge. It results in Qin Ge's company not getting contracts for their products and falling below the predicted lines, thus FP goes up to him and says she can help if Qin Ge sleeps with her or something similar.

Qin Ge refuses and drives off leaving FP to suck in the exhaust fume from his car. FP thinks that Qin Ge is just prideful and eventually will have to turn towards her for help but later she see's the news that Qin Ge's company has signed up with several other companies on TV and the presidents or CEOs being incredibly respectful to Shi Sheng.

Her scheming partner calls and berates and cuts off the relationship. Somewhere along she hears that in order to succeed she has to cruel to herself most and others. Thus she calls MP, who is a huge playboy at this point and can switch women everyday, becomes his mistress and moves in. MP's wife is arrange but due to her weak and soft personality doesn't dare do anything. While MP took FP to some parties he catches her staring at Shi Sheng and Qin Ge. MP says that her sister is smart at her choice and what not and knows that FP tried to seduce Qin Ge which FP denies.

FP stops giving money to mother Qiao and refuses to see her as the money is the companies and constant withdrawals is hindering the company. Also her life at the house isn't good because the MP's family look down and mistreat her.

The Wife who has gotten pregnant tries to comfort the FP but she pulls scissor and scares the wife and left. Later wife was sent to the hospital the baby was lost and witnesses told that they say FP threaten wife causing MP to hate her. Wife begs and says its not FP fault (I see it as a white lotus act) and causes further friction.

Later mother Qiao kidnaps MP's bastard son that he values highly but due to her inexperience she is caught very easily and exposes causing further bad blood. Mother Qiao kidnapped the son because she is in debt to loan sharks because she borrowed money to gamble because FP refuses to lend her any more money.

MP wants to kick FP out and FP and wife, MP's sister, or mistress get into a fight in the streets where FP pushes the other under a car causing severe injuries that needed to be treated at the hospital. She is sent to jail along with Mother Qiao. After she is released there is no hope for her as her Protagonist Halo has pretty much ran out.

Back with the OTP they lived life every well and in their later years Qin Ge returns to being a teachers and forced Shi Sheng to attend his classes. Shi Sheng being like "An old lady like me being put together with a bunch of brats!? No way" and thus like in their youth she continues to run away and Qin Ge goes after her to attend his classes.

Qin Ge starts dying one day while teaching class and Shi Sheng visits him while he lays on the hospitable been holding his hand calling his name "Feng Ci".

Bella94, Food food, mmem and 10 others like this.
  7. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give more spoiler for this arc

8. KaiserBlak

Reading List:
    Link
    Me? Any specifics?

9. animestar411

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole summary if you can

10. shumyung

shumyung Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give me spoiler for arc 12

iampheng likes this.
  11. KaiserBlak

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, with the current translation at arc 12 I don’t really want to do a whole summary. I will answer specific questions though.

12. animestar411

Reading List:
    Link
    Who killed shi sheng parents snd what is her real background

LokaLari likes this.
  13. KaiserBlak

Reading List:
    Link
    Shi Sheng’s family’s company does Real Estate or something similar. During one of their projects they bought a piece of land planning to develop it into a resort or retirement place to sell, but it turns out the land contains a mine with precious metals, unspecified but could be silver, gold, etc.

A high level politician who has a lot of power discovers this and thus wants that land, but because the paperwork has already been done he can’t take it. However since it was years back without internet and the like hardly anyone knew about it except the family members and thus most of the family was systematically killed in order to make it ownerless. Shi Sheng survives because she never appeared in public and no one knew about her except a few people.

LokaLari, RaiLi, Miki T and 4 others like this.
  14. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil next arc

15. shumyung

shumyung Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what about the ending of FL and ML???

16. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    They married in the end if you are talking about our MC. If you are talking about the original FL I believe that the original ML fled and dumped the FL when they encountered the MC during a fight(?) and then later on she was accompanying a middle-aged man at the end for business at a event(?) who raped her while the original ML passed by and saw but ignored her. I don't recall them being mentioned later on.
    I also encourage waiting for the translation team to finish this arc as they have been doing a wonderful job on translating this story for all of us and it's much more enjoyable to have the full details while reading :D.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    LokaLari, RaiLi, Miki T and 2 others like this.
  17. Uhoh_

Uhoh_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DO THE LEADS HAVE DESCRIPTIVE BED SCENES?? ASKING FOR A FRIEND

18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riighhtt... :blobamused:

mmem likes this.
  19. clean77

clean77 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can some explain the official ending of the main ML and the FL. Not the tragic backstory i keep hearing about.

20. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who? ShiSheng and FengCi or are you talking about FL and ML of certain arcs?