LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter damn it~ I feel really vexed. Why can't CC just write them diligently and get his shit done or he wants to drop it after telling that there is atleast one more chapter?

2. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me know when there is a fanfic of TMW or any fanfic with TMW setting

Cardoxon likes this.
  3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    And then Yi Yun said “let’s kick this turbo duel into overdrive,” as he unbuttoned his pants. The ancestor god responded with “I summon stardust dragon,” as he showed his stardust dragon.

4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper:

5. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw that this novel marked as Complete on NU. Is this garbage seriously over? Did any of other interesting things ever came back (like LH)?

6. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah on the very last chapter

7. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet author mentioned her for like 2-3 lines and completely ditched her as a heroine....

8. droolingsnorlax

droolingsnorlax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever happened to that guy who was supposed to be sealed in the purple card from the book summary?

9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    No one was sealed inside. Sheng Mei went through a portal with the purple card.

10. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he was the final boss of MW, so he got killed there and then there was no one else in the purple card.

edit-I'm not sure, but was the sealed ancestor god king ever actually dealt with? Or is his still just sitting there waiting? Because I'm pretty sure the one that YY killed wasn't the one that was sealed. Or is that going to be an "epilogue" thing? Seems like a pretty big thing to leave hanging

11. droolingsnorlax

droolingsnorlax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was only one ancestor god. He somehow got out of his seal and got killed by Yi Yun. By the story it seems as if there wasn't really any other celestial who managed to devour heavenly dao either so I don;t know how they knew that they can

Seems wrong that the summary of the novel is based on a false premise and it isn't even addressed

12. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CC changed his mind about the setting halfway through the novel. I guess that he didn't want to repeat MW. Then he went and repeated MW. This stopped making sense long before the ending.

Cardoxon likes this.
  13. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The final boss of MW was dead at the end of MW. There were no plans to bring him back...at all

14. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the ancestor god king that LM beat and sealed actually dealt with? I'm still unsure if it is the same being that later escaped, devoured the sinkhole heavenly dao and then tried for the chaos heavens dao before getting killed by YY. They were both called "Ancestor God", but I remember there being multiple celestials/bronze giants that invaded the sinkhole, and can't remember if the "Ancestor God" that YY dealt with was one of the other ones that came with the big one LM dealt with. I might have just forgotten the details though

Also-were the parts that were sealed dealt with or are they just inactive now and harmless? Since a good chunk of the Tian Yuan world's landmass was actually the sealing stone for the huge eye that was sealed there

15. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe there are 4 Ancestor Gods in the war 1B years ago according to BYY, but it's not clear so it could be 2 Ancestor Gods and 2 Divine Emperor-level Celestials (should be, it took PYSG sacrificing his life, and AWDT to seal and weaken another one for billion of years). The one chasing BYY and YY and killed by YY is the 2nd strongest guy that was heavily injured, not the one with 33 dismembered parts being sealed by LM. This is mentioned in the chapter where YY considering getting rid of BYY after he fetched LXT.

Of course, this author might just forgot the plot he wrote and assumed that the AG that YY killed is the 33 parts one.

16. MarkofWisdom

Reading List:
    Link
    That was what I had thought was the case, meaning that at least in the main story the sealed AG is still around, unless CC says that the one that escaped drained whatever life was remaining from the sealed one and killed it to power himself up. Maybe YY will run around destroying the sealed parts in the epilogue

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Finnaly ended after CC milked the shit of it for like what? 2 years(or more) lmao
    But on the real side CC is a great author but i guess he didnt like this book and he 100% didnt keep notes and forgot whats hes writing lmao
    So many plot holes...Smh
    So Im.here to ask what CK will be tling next cause he is one of the beste and one that allways does his job on time...
    Since STFS might end soon as well hell lose 2 novels that he was tling...Hope he picks up sth interesting.

18. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    If no one is going to say it, I will. Do you think Yi yun wraps his dick around in herbs and calls it a condom?

19. anirudgoud

anirudgoud Novel Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey are there no chapters coming forth or is TMW done for herb's sake?

20. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    There's supposed to be an "epilogue" of sorts to come, but it's taken him a damn long time to write it.