LCD A Will Eternal

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 27, 2016.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    How dare you respectfully disagree with me! (Hi brother Nepuko!)

Deleted member 41274 and Nepuko like this.
  2. Lord Ainzzz

Lord Ainzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lastttttt 3 hoho. Hopefully those guys meet each other( Meng hao , bai and the others)

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  3. Ornoth

Ornoth Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, im very appalled with Du Lingfei ending. I can accept it with Chen Mayao but with Du Lingfei... Why is the author doing this? Does the author enjoy doing this? Smh... It's like the author don't know what to do with her at all, what a load of bull.

Honestly I think this should be rewritten starting with the Sovereign Fan arc. With an ending like this I don't know if it's bad or good ending at all. Hayyysss. Makes me see those author like Toika in a good light.

4. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Er Gen is notoriously bad at writing romance. I think that's the reason he decided on the hen pecked husband archetype for BXC. It was a cop out for tying up the Du Lingfei thread, but, whatever, it's disappointing but I don't expect much from Er Gen when it comes to relationships between men and women.

5. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for translating this, END

6. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally disagree. Try to see the big picture my brothers. If she actually "happily married him, letting bygones bygones" THEN I would be "wtf? this feels a bit too fake isn't it?". Her behavior, while kinda "too bad", is relatable/understandable. She's a lost and heartbroken girl man, her whole life became a joke, she was a tool to be used, a tool to kill the one she loved and all done by the person she should have trusted the most, her father. When she needed support the whole world went kaboom. Not being able to work through her problems alone, she gave up on her previous life and dedicated her life to religion. You can't wrong her here, it's perfectly relatable.

Tho...diversity of opinions I guess. Er Gen left open reasons for a reason I see XD

PS : imo it's not really the romance he's bad in, but how to introduce it, kind of. I agree tho it's not really one of his main points, tho sometimes it can be good (glances at Ri and parts of AWE)

Have a nice day :)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  7. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    This old man dosen't dare, dosen't dare..... ;)

8. Maraderchik

Maraderchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's up with sword of the north? Is it become Bai Xiaochun treasure after Heavenspan dead?

Btw who's send this weird letter in a bottle? Some MC from other novel?

9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s Meng Hao. He made a technique that forces people to owe him promissory notes through the Dao of karma.

10. Gentlemens laugh

Gentlemens laugh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check out the epilogue again Deathblade had file corruption or something and a pretty important part was missing.

Nepuko likes this.
  11. Maraderchik

Reading List:
    Link
    What part?

12. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Du Lingfei didn't appear among BXC's wives in the corrupted file. And that missing detail had some people raging. So yea : Du ends up as a waifu. As expected of the Love Saint.
    And the sword was BXC's treasure until some point where it became useless I guess.

13. Maraderchik

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh i thought she's became a nun and keep live on this temple forever (yea it was quite unsatisfying to me..).

14. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    She was(in the right flower), tho it was written nowhere that BXC never tried after that you know. He's the Love Saint ;)

15. krish1148

krish1148 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is daoist Reverend master?.where did the little turtle origin comes from.why vast domain ended.i am confused. What is the connection between little turtle,daoist Reverend,holy exterminate and the enemy from beyond.i am so confused.what does this have to do with all heaven.i am open to spoilers?.

16. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Daoist Revered Master was the leader of the immortal domain before Worldly Daoist. He achieved fourth step which is transcendence and left Worldly Daoist in charge. The turtle was a crocodile turtle that came to destroy this universe to prevent another Allheaven but the Eternal Flower, being a half step fifth step being, refined him and turned him into its companion spirit, the turtle. Holy Extermination is Old Man Extermination for the previous books. He was always a transcended mild, old man with wisdom but he secretly had a grudge against Allheaven so he helped the people who were meant to destroy Allheaven. Allheaven was from this universe so Old Man Extermination plotted to either destroy any chance of another Allheaven or subject the multiverse to a new one. This universe is special because it created Allheaven a long time ago. That means this universe has the potential to birth another one (it did in the form of bai xiaochun). Old Man Extermination saw that Bai Xiaochun would either grow into another Allheaven or die with the universe Extermination so he decided to take the bet.

17. krish1148

krish1148 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the old man exterminatation the guy on the boat at end of issth.what bet did he made? .who is the old man on boat in River of time and space in will eternal.is old man exterminatation killed by bxc.why was old man exterminatation chasing
    Renegade Mortal.did bxc become all heaven

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  18. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy Extermination is Old Man Extermination from I shall seal the heavens. The guy on the boat at the end was Worldly Daoist’s master. Xiaochun transcended so he might have become a second Allheaven. It’s unclear what has to happen to be Allheaven

19. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My only BUT with the ending was the lack of a 30 (33?) flame spirit enhancement, i had assumed that since they had to consume the flower to become eternal then Bai Xiaochun would enhance his body with the maxed out flame and become a world himself, and then the eternal flower would exist inside of him without being consumed, or something like that

20. Basty

Basty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from the start to the end.. no one ever enhance physical body.
    also where is ghost fang gone, he should survive the teleportation.
    why mc didnt fuck ghostmother and boo ...
    since he already have more than one it doesnt matter if he have 7... feels bad for miaoyao and shanshan.
    also the maximum frame he try back in illusion test is 32 and the test collapse. maximum should be 33 as that number of heavens in all heaven universe.
    just what did happen in vast expense that stronger than dao source/transcend realm which is stage 5.
    the old man exterminator is happen to be the same one appear in ISSTH from what he have life and death pearl. and he is same stange as wang lin and meng hao, which is dao source/trancend.