Game Sign Up Adventurer's Guild - Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Seinex

Seinex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno how to do the format and signature. :’)

Lum and Xalysian like this.
  2. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Which part did you not understand?

3. Lum

Lum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Lum
    Race: Mostly human
    Class: Thief

Appearance: I think that I am just a little over 180cm in height... all depends on how tall my hair stands on the day. Black hair with some streaks of white due to travelling in harsh sunlight... I like wearing a long block coat with a white shirt and my legs shall never see sunlight again in these comfy pants I stole off that guy. I will always wear these demon claw-like gloves for reasons that I can't expose for now.

Weapons: Quarterstaffs but has a little attachable dagger to turn it into a spear when necessary. The dagger is rusty so the spear won't be seeing the light of the day anytime soon.

Armors: None

Money: 4 stolen Large copper coins and 2 small coppers.

Skills: Smack'em!
    Smack them with my staff, has some control over staff right now but once a swing starts it can't stop, I will learn to control it better though!

Storage:
    Rusty attachable dagger
    Limited amount of money that I have
    Stolen food and water

Backstory:
    I constantly stole from others in order to manage myself. I only tried to steal from the rich people though! I promise... sometimes my circumstances just didn't allow me to...
    One day I was caught and that was when I first picked up stole a quarterstaff and killed someone, I had to do it! I had myself to feed!
    Since then I had to run from the empire because they found something about me that I didn't even know...
    Anyway, I heard that this place accepts all sorts of people so I hope that I can actually do some proper work for you guys!

Xalysian and Haxagen like this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Pretty sure there is at least one fox actually... I honestly don't remember whose character it was though, but I remember being a male.

*glomps* Glad to have you back Onee-chan! \(^^)/))
    ((Mmmmmm, maybe this will help?
    Code:
    [B]Name[/B]:
    [B]Gender[/B]:
    [B]Race[/B]:
    [B]Age[/B]:
    [B]Class[/B]:
    [B]Rank[/B]: E
    [B]Points[/B]: 0
    [SPOILER="Appearance"]
    Put a rough description here.
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Inventory"]
    [B]Weapons[/B]:
    [B]Armors[/B]:
    [B]Coins[/B]:
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Skills"]
    [B]Skill A[/B]: Description goes here
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Storage"]
    List of a bunch of stuff
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER="Backstory"]
    Blablabla
    [/SPOILER]

Just copy paste this information and fill in the blanks with appropriate information for your character.

For the Signature, on the top right corner of the screen you should see your username. Click on it and you'll see a dropdown menu with "Edit Signature" there... Click on it and I think the rest will be intuitive enough.

I hope this helps! >.<))

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    LittleFox21 likes this.
  5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmmmmm, can't say I am happy to have someone that openly admits stealing in the guild, but... Well, if you're trying to turn a new leaf in your life, then it's alright~

*takes out a knife and starts scribbling in a small wooden badge with it*
    *gives said badge to you, it has the guild's symbol in it*

Welcome aboard Lum-san, this will be your identification badge, I wrote your name in its back just now to help you claim it is yours. Please be careful with it as a fine will be issued in case of loss.

That's pretty much it, hopefully the gods bless you path and a bright future shine upon you~ *bows*

((Welcome! Please put your character's information within your signature~

And remember to have fun~))

leegood likes this.
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry to hear your story Sharuru-san, hopefully things turn for the better for you now...

The guild will at the very least give you an income, let's pray it will be enough~

*uses a knife to scribble on a small wooden badge*
    *gives the badge to you, it has the guild's symbol in it*

This will be your identification badge, please be careful with it as a fine will be issued in case of loss~

That will be all, gods blessings upon you, may this kind of tragedy never befall you again. *bows*

((Oh, that's a Final Fantasy 1 FanArt? Looks neat~

Please put your character's information in your signature, alright?

And remember to have fun~))

leegood likes this.
  7. PotionMaster

PotionMaster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Alex
    Race: Human
    Class: Aspiring Necromancer
    An extremely average looking guy in extremely average looking clothes. He has brown hair and brown eyes, a face that looks like it belongs in the back of a crowd, and a tiny nose.
    Weapons: Troll Femur, 3 human rib bones
    Armors: None
    Coins: 13 small copper coins
    Bone Club: Attacks with his troll femur or other suitable bone-like club. He practiced for 2 weeks swinging that femur.
    Bone Throw: Throws one of the bones he has. If the target is ten feet away than he is able to hit it 60% of the time. Goes down by 20% for each 10 feet further the target is.
    No Smell: Does not have a sense of smell. He considers this a plus considering how other people describe dead things' smell.
    Two Votes: Alexander uses his skull Jim to try and convince people to let his votes count as two instead of one.
    Human Skull
    Backpack
    Shovel
    Alexander is very proud of his legacy. He grew up in a small town in a normal family. His father and mother were small time farmers. His grandfather was an adventurer though. His greatest achievement was killing a troll. Sadly the skull was ruined, so he took the femur as a trophy. It is now a family heirloom. While Alexander was taking his family's crop to sell in a nearby town, a plague hit the village. This caused the deaths of several people including Alexander's parents. When Alexander finally returned, he found that he now had no family left. He took over the farm, and he also took over the duties of the village as the undertaker. Seeing the effect the plague had on the village and having nothing else tying him there, Alexander decided that he would leave soon. The village life was too lonely for Alexander, so he decided to use his job as the undertaker to make a new friend. Grabbing a skull from an unmarked grave, he now has someone to talk to even when he is alone. Jim is a quiet skull, in fact, he has never talked... or moved. Alexander still recognizes him as his friend though and knows that any decision he makes will be supported by Jim. He and the skull, Jim, decided to become adventurers like his grandfather. His only available weapon was a shovel and the troll femur. After training with the femur for a week, Alexander decided that he would use that as his weapon. He also decided that he would never die like his parents. That is why Alexander will use his journey as an adventurer to study death and overcome it.

8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((The registration is fine, but please use paragraphs when writing... As in, your backstory could be like this, for example:

Alexander is very proud of his legacy. He grew up in a small town in a normal family. His father and mother were small time farmers. His grandfather was an adventurer though. His greatest achievement was killing a troll. Sadly the skull was ruined, so he took the femur as a trophy. It is now a family heirloom.

While Alexander was taking his family's crop to sell in a nearby town, a plague hit the village. This caused the deaths of several people including Alexander's parents. When Alexander finally returned, he found that he now had no family left. He took over the farm, and he also took over the duties of the village as the undertaker.

Seeing the effect the plague had on the village and having nothing else tying him there, Alexander decided that he would leave soon. The village life was too lonely for Alexander, so he decided to use his job as the undertaker to make a new friend. Grabbing a skull from an unmarked grave, he now has someone to talk to even when he is alone.

Jim is a quiet skull, in fact, he has never talked... or moved. Alexander still recognizes him as his friend though and knows that any decision he makes will be supported by Jim. He and the skull, Jim, decided to become adventurers like his grandfather. His only available weapon was a shovel and the troll femur. After training with the femur for a week, Alexander decided that he would use that as his weapon. He also decided that he would never die like his parents.

That is why Alexander will use his journey as an adventurer to study death and overcome it.

The spacing really makes things a lot easier to read, please try to use it, alright?))

Alex-san is it? I'm sorry for your loss, but hopefully the guild will be able to let you reach a better point in life~

... I'm just not sure what you and Jim intend to vote on since there isn't much, or anything you could vote for in the guild, but... Welcome aboard nonetheless~

*Takes out a knife and starts scribbling in a small wooden badge*
    *gives said badge to you, it has the guild's symbol in it*

This will be your identification badge, please be careful with it as a fine will be issued in case of loss. I wrote your name in its back just now in order to better identify you by the way.

That should be all, once again, welcome to the guild, may the gods bless your path~ *bows*

((Welcome! Please put your character's information in your signature!

We have a wiki for the game that was linked a bunch of times in the first post of this thread, but it's currently down, there isn't much I can do for now, but once it gets back up I'll probably move hosts...

Well, enjoy the game anyways and feel free to ask anything.
    And... Remember to have fun~))

9. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Raphin Hydw (Raph)
    Race: Merfolk
    Class: Water Cleric

Raph looks intimidating. It almost seems like he has a passive that grants him a face that screams he is going to kill you and nine generations of your family. Other than that he is well built and well dressed. He has [not yet decided] coloured scales covering a good portion of his body.
    7 feet tall with legs.

Weapons: Bone Kukri
    Armors: Well made clothes; Leather boots
    Coins: 0 0 0 9 6

Intimidate : Scary looks are scary.
    Bloodlust : Can track target through smell of blood.
    Water Magic : Can manipulate water.
    Heal and Treat : Can treat wounds and infection.
    Rending Slash : A water slash.
    Form legs : Can form legs to walk on land.

Empty, Null, Void.

--Temp--
    Raph wants to become the world's best healer. His appearance is not exactly helping him though as patients run away from him. He is thus set to explore the world and learn more about healing.
    He has managed to learn enough transformation magic to transform his tail into legs but that is all that the local institutes can teach him. As such for a sidegoal he is looking for a skilled teacher who can teach him transformation magic so he can look less scary. Hopefully he can find one or as a last resort he is going to have to ask the scary sirens (vixens, every single one of them. A slight misstep and unspeakable things are going to happen to him), one of the experiences he would rather not have.
    Thus he has stumbled upon the guild where he believes he can fulfil his goals.

@AliceShiki @Magnatia @whosoeverisonline

Last edited: May 7, 2019
    Yul B Allwright and Magnatia like this.
  10. Magnatia

Magnatia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Welcome to Adventurers Guild. Since you might be confused of your own class to register with our classification standards, I will take liberty to list you as a "Water Cleric". There is no other problem in your form. Please wait a moment while we prepare for your tag."

The new staff quickly got to work and carved a small wooden piece.

"Here is your tag, please do not lose it. Needless to say this tag serves plenty of uses, one of them being your proof of identity in the city. May you find success in your adventures."

She politely bowed to the applicant.

[[Welcome back? Also what's with those undetermined things... Please fix them ASAP and (for formalities sake I'll say this) don't forget to put it in your sig]]

Xalysian and Ddraig like this.
  11. Waffles2.0

Waffles2.0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:Sir Walter Wafflon
    Race:Sentient Waffleman?
    Class:Walking bee's nest(With a Stick!)
    A walking, talking, (terribly) singing humanoid made out of waffles. It's unknown if Walter's relatively square head is entirely made of delicious breakfasty goodness or as many would think quite hollow.Walter has a fully defined human face (as much as one can be on a waffle)on the front of the head.

Walter's "Blood" is some of the sweetest syrupy nectar found this side of the beastman alliance according to Crunch The Orc Connoisseur. It has what can only be described as a backpack made out of a fully housed bee's nest(the odd dozen comes and goes as they please) in which can hold an assortment of knickacks and gear.

Walter's stick seems like a normal stick intertwined with hardened syrup with a flat blade(also made of syrup) coming out the top and widening into a paddle shape at the bottom.
    Weapons:Syrup staff/shortspear, Fire bees(only when angry for now...)
    Armour: silk robe, Leather boots
    Items:
    (20x)100ml waffle novice mixture(milk,flour,eggs)
    Waffle press(just a slab of grided iron and a handle )
    (100x)Soldier Lava bees(careful their hot!)
    (20x)builder Lava bees(Because molten isn't Cool enough!)
    (20x) Larvae Larva bees(Think of the Children!)
    One pancake
    Coin:
    50 large Copper
    Speech: With seemingly no lungs, the mouth moves and a voice comes out.
    Bee Symbioses: The Larva bees occasionally help and heal Walter and in return Walter provides a safe(ish) mobile home for their Larvae.
    Essence of Being: Every piece of Walter is Walter. He is able to break and mould pieces of himself to create "mini me's" which he can control until destroyed.
    Rounded Rage: Goes into a berserk state if he sees a pancake in combat. becomes grouchy and starts going off about how inferior pancakes are when seeing one out of combat.(many pancake lovers have gone missing when Walter is around)
    Mana? Channeling: Walter is able to Channel Mana?(Syrup) by using up Walter's own mass. What use this has to a Waffleman with no spells Who Knows.
    Burning Man: By ripping a piece of waffle off and have the Larva bees set it alight, Walter is able to have a flaming projectile at the cost of his own flesh.(if the flesh is humanoid shaped it lets off an unearthly shriek until the fire is extinguished.)
    Burnt Man: By letting the above projectile cool down Walter is able to make a extremely hard and usually deadly projectile.
    Blue Waffle:By combining pieces of/or himself with what would usually be an inedible he is able to make something that would upset even the most sturdiest of stomachs, poisoning everything that can't eat the substance mixed in.(great for keeping rats away sadly not so much goblins.)
    A wooden cart:
    pulled by a cow
    3 chickens
    2 kg Flour
    a mortar and pastel
    a small Stone? oven/hive:
    One queen Larva bee
    One small square of Waffle
    (100x) builder Larva bees
    (150x) Soldier Larva bees
    (50x) Knightly Larva Bees
    Walter has told many different backstories to people as he had wandered around selling his stock. But There are two consistent stories he tells one is of a Lazy old Wizard who wanted to make a breakfast dish that would transcend the eater's sentience to a higher plane. Instead he made a waffle, that after he got his Wheat Allergic apprentice to eat it, turned his poor apprentice into a creature completely made of waffles Devoid of any sentience whatsoever until he was burned to a crumb by the young Queen Larva Bee.

The other Far less believable is that he was a famous Knight in "The Grate War" where he fought against sentient pancake men and lost horribly along with his fellow Waffle men and only managing to survive due to a crumb he accidentally left in a little bee hive.

The only ones that seems to know is the Young Larva Queen traveling with him and a Orc called Crunch wherever and if ever he exists.

Walter apparently spent years trading his syrup in Fairy Land "Until those little Bastards stole a piece and started making their own." many Fairies Denied he even went to Fairy Land let alone sold his syrup.
    What is Known is that Walter is a traveling merchant with the hum of bees as an omen of food but also danger for any would be thieves.Not due to Walter himself but the Knightly Larva bees that guard their Queen and Walter's wares.
    He has now wandered into the Adventurers guild to try his hand at "this Waffle."

(P.S. The PhP isn't up to date so I cant see any of the Wiki :/ )

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  12. rosie94hrpr

rosie94hrpr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Katrina
    Race: Beastman-cat girl
    Class: Mage
    A charming girl with orange cat ears and an orange and white striped tail (you can look, but please don't touch!). Petite with long brown hair and green eyes. Looks like a normal human, except for the ears and tail. Wears glasses.
    Snacks, wand, 7 large copper coins, necklace (a farewell gift from her parents, has a low level protection spell that protects against pick-pocketing), leather canteen full of water, book she's currently reading, parchment, quill, and ink for on-the-spot note-taking
    • White Magic Affinity: Allows for easier/more powerful casting of spells in the 'White Magic' category (ex: Heal, Holy Magic, Light Magic, etc). Spells still consume mana, but those of the White Magic category will consume it at a slower rate.
      • Level: Intermediate
    • Basic Dagger Wielding: Able to use a dagger for basic self-defense.
      • Level: Novice/Amateur
    • Hand-to-hand combat: Basic self-defense knowledge.
      • Level: Beginner
    White Magic Grimoire (Level: Intermediate-Advanced)(Given to her by her favorite teacher when she told them she was leaving), cheap dagger, change of clothes, various books, collection of notes, letters, parchment, quill, ink, food
    Katrina is from a fairly prosperous town in the Beastmen Alliance. She showed talent in White Magic at a young age, and spent her youth going to magic school. At school, Katrina discovered her thirst for knowledge and since then can always be found with her nose in a book.

In truth, she is more of a scholar than an adventurer (she's also a bit of a glutton), but through reading she discovered how vast the world is and how little she knew about it, so she decided to see it for herself. Her parents allowed it, but only after she learned how to defend herself. Since then, she's been drifting from place to place.

She's finally made her way to Nagrand and since she's in need of funds, she's decided to register as an adventurer. She's always secretly longed to go on an adventure, just like the people in the books she reads, so she's excited to begin an adventure of her own.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  13. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    ((I'm sorry, but... a waffleman sounds too much like a joke-character to me to take seriously in any way. I will not accept the character, and would recommend making a different character, but someone else of the staff might have a different opinion of this.))
    After looking over the submitted data, Garret nods. "Alright. Welcome to the guild, miss Katrina. Here..." he hands a wooden badge to Katrina "...is your adventurer's badge. Try not to lose it as you will have to pay a fine for a new one to be issued to you. I wish you good luck."

(( There are 2 things though. First, please declare what kind of copper coins your character possesses and how many. Second, a grimoire of that level would be very expensive, so someone of the staff might, later on, ask you to change it. But for now, everything is alright, and you are free to play. ))

AliceShiki likes this.
  14. Waffles2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    okay I'll try redo it in a few hours when I'm not sleep deprived.:sleep:

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  15. rosie94hrpr

rosie94hrpr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a few changes I wanted to make anyway, so I'll add in those as well.

16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Yes, we're aware, the wiki went through a bunch of problems recently due to issues on the host's side.

Not much I can do about it for now, but it will probably be fixed in a few days. I'll try making some backups in the internet archive once it's fixed.

Thanks for reporting it anyways~))

Waffles2.0 likes this.
  17. Waffles2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Attempt #2

Name
    : Walter Wilson
    Race:Human
    Class:External Hive Master
    If shown Walter has a constantly moving mop of brown hair, with his surprisingly youthful, Olive face looking disjointed from the rest of his body as if attached to another mans body. He is always hunched over like an old man, with his limbs looking sickly white with purple veins running up and down them like bejeweled amethyst rivers embedded into marble. He stands 6 foot 4 high while hunched over his Paddle like short spear..His clothes always seem full of holes and worn down with even the finest of clothes looking drab on him. Life is rife beneath Walter's clothes with the eternal hum in the air and the odd head poking out from everywhere.

At the odd peek under his robes a small hive looks strapped to his chest, with the odd ashen grey honey bee crawling out to play.
    Weapons:
    Fire hardened short spear-
    This short spear is surprisingly resilient to fire and is hardened with some tribal technology to be able to stand up against common iron weapons. With a key component missing and rather weak materials used, this spear is only being held together by the technique and craftsmanship used to make it.
    with a insect-like face carved spear tip on one end and the other end flattened like a paddle. This rather versatile weapon can be used as a spear, a quarterstaff and a quasi-club.

Ashen grey Bees-
    These Bees are almost identical to a normal Honey Bee except for the fact that they aren't territorial as other types of bees.(Or creatures for that matter.) With many cases of symbioses with other insects, the bees provide food and the other partner species protects the hive and bring the odd piece of copper back.
    This particular Hive has attached itself to Walter which is surprising as most Hive master never use these almost pacifistic bees except for training.

Armour:
    Heavy "holy" black robes-

This once durable robe is now covered with holes and fraying but for some reason is still able to hide it's wearer underneath it's folds and hood.This robe doesn't provide any real protection but is able to keep the wearer warm as long as there isn't a breeze.

Copper breast plate(hive)-
    With a hive structure growing throughout this breastplate is nothing more than a glorified mantle for the hive. The copper itself is barely to stand up to even the worst of weapons, the hive structure is able to take a few blows from steel weapons before breaking.

Bug Helmet
    A mask made out of a giant ant head. The mandibles have been reattached to the helmet as two tusks either side of the mouth opening.
    The "tusks" has been hollowed out just enough for a sizeable amount of poison can be stored and expelled out the tips.
    The thousand eyes on the front have been reinforced and provides the wearer a field of view of a bug. the antenae have been removed with the holes filled with the grey bee's hive structure instead.

Items:
    A general purpose first aid kit
    -3 needles(bee stinger)
    -1 yarn of spider twine
    -500 grams of dry herbal paste
    -5 bandages

A cluster of spider eggs
    5 jars of honey
    a mortar and pastel
    5 jars of W.B

Coin:
    50 large Copper
    Swarm control: able to control friendly bugs and insects.
    Vermin friend:
    All bugs not controlled by someone have reduced initial hostility to Walter. Though this depends on the situation.

Swarm Multiplier:
    By providing the queen with enough food and a bit of magic, Walter is able to speed up the birthing rate of any friendly swarm far about what would normally be possible. (depending on queen vitality she may stop spawning for a while)
    Blight Berserker:
    As more of Walter's blood is spilt the angrier he gets until entering a full berserk state. Walter's blood is highly toxic and any contact will cause severe illness and can kill small creatures in an hour.(This also sends friendly vermin into a berserk state if his blood lands on them)
    Fear of the Blight:
    unless hostile most beasts and vermin with do everything they can to not go near Walter. let alone try draw blood from his body. Many have even resorted to suicide to escape his boney grasp.
    nothing for now
    Walter grew up with a wandering tribe of Hive masters. With many if them being Drows Walter's Morals are strange to say the least. as soon as a baby is one year old they have a vermin eggs of the parent's choosing placed into the child's body. These eggs are sealed in stasis until the child's coming of age ceremony which ranges from 10 to 15 years old but due to the fact that the tribe doesn't keep track of age it is only an estimation from outsiders.

His parents were are some of the more stranger people in this tribe because they believe you should provide for of all your offspring.(human and vermin alike.)Until such time they come of age then they must go out and wipe out two villages completely before such time that they can settle down and have offspring of their own. Because of this Walter's parents were already considered weirdos by the community and WAlter only made it worse.

Because of Walter's blood most vermin eggs died inside him and those that didn't managed to forcibly hatch or die trying. This lead to Walter having a strange place in the tribe, although he was praised for his toxic blood by the adults but behind his back and by the children he was mercilessly bullied for being unable to host a swarm inside him.

At the age of five his parents had all but given up on find something that could survive his blood.Until a couple Ashen grey bees that had escaped some other children's control had happily landed on his body and walk on him. Although it wasn't what his parents were searching for but it was a joyous occasion as no other creature was docile a few meters from him let alone touching his skin.A young queen was traded for and a small copper pendant was made for the queen to build her hive on and provide sustenance.

A few years went by until Walter's sister Lucy was born, and like Walter's cold desolate Moon Lucy was a Bright vibrant Sun. She had something that made even the most loyal of bugs waver to her. But Walter's parents again did not go through with the ritual because they feared that any vermin would consume her before she even got the chance to control them. Thus ostracizing themselves from the rest of the tribe. Walter and his family stayed with the tribe for a few more years just enough for Lucy to gain some semblance of swarm control.

Walter and his family wandered for years with a friend of the family, Mana a tribal Berserker with a disdain for metal and cloth.While Lucy played with Wolves and crows, Walter spent him time controlling his bees not to colonize his sister and practicing his spear moves with Mana.

Walter has a innocent adoration for small fluffy creatures and when they bash their own head in he is only a little sad. His sense of pain has been dulled due to the abuse of the other children.Walter's favorite food is roasted goblin glazed in honey.

After his coming of age ceremony Walter was left at the gates of town and told to go to the Adventurers Guild.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    AliceShiki likes this.
  18. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Everything seems to be in order. Welcome to the guild, Mister Wilson."

"This-" Garret hands over a wooden badge, "-is your adventurer's badge, identifying you as an adventurer. Try not to lose it as issuing a new one will cost you some money. Best of luck in your future quests."

((This one seems fine. Have fun! ^^))

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Ah, put your character's information in your signature btw, to help other players know who you are and stuff~

Have fun~))

Waffles2.0 likes this.
  20. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Name
    : kat
    Titles: [Queen of the Sword]
    Race: Mutated Human
    Class: Brawler
    Slim but toned woman
    About 1,70 height.

Half undone braided Brown hair.
    Unatural Grey eyes (similar to a beast's clearly shows that she has suffered through mutation process)
    Has scars on her face and many more on her body.

Wears shabby clothes that are easy to move.
    Padded Leather armor
    Worn down mantle.
    Weapons:
    Weighted-Knuckle Gloves - (Leather gloves reinforced with steel similar to an gauntlet)

"Boots of butt-kicking" - (steel reinforced boots with small spikes originally intended to help climbing but able to cause lacerations on unarmored targets)
    Dull steel dagger - (this dagger has seen so much use that it's blade has lost its sharpness)
    Armors: Padded Leather Armor
    Coins:
    Small Copper - 0
    Large Copper - 20
    Silver Coins - 0
    Gold Coins - 0
    Platinum Coins - 0
    And many other stuff:
    Leather bag
    Flint, knife, tin pot, wooden bowl and spoon.
    3 lesser Mana Crystal fragments (carefully prepared for use)
    1 Vial of cat's eye - Potion enhance night vision (duration 8h)
    2 Vials of Swallow Potion - Enhance Regeneration to be able to heal small wounds during combat (duration 2h)
    5 Vials of Stabilizing Medicine (needs one every 2 weeks)
    Guild's Wooden Sign
    Passive: through artificial means Kat's body has mutated making her something between Monster and Human, her natural physical abilities were raised close to the peak of human capabilities (similar to an Olympic athlete's), her her senses were strengthened to the point that they are close to the senses of some animals, but her mutation still isn't stable and she needs to have periodical use of some alchemical substances.
    • Mildly Enhanced Physical Capability - strength, agility, flexibility and coordination are a bit lower than an Olympic athlete's
    • Strongly Enhanced Sensorial Capabilities - Reflexes, Vision, hearing, sense of smell and touch are just a bit lower than some animals
    • Enhanced toxicity Resistance - Due the use of many alchemical and magical substances during the process of mutation, Kat has developed resistance to some kinds of drugs and toxins, she is also able to use more and stronger potions without having side effects
    • Mildly Enhanced Regeneration - due to mutations Kat has better than human regeneration, cuts which would take weeks to heal will instead be healed in days. (Not much use inside combat tho)
    • Enhanced Endurance and Stamina - due to mutations Kat's body is tougher than a human's her muscles denser and her bones harder, she is also able to push herself harder
    • Ability to shape Mana
    • Physical Inability to Gather/Store Mana
    Awakened Passives (under use of Mana):
    When kat utilize specially prepared Mana fragments and/or potions her body will automatically absorb it's Mana and use it to strengthen itself. She will also experience an sort of euphoria. (The effects and strength of said euphoria will change depending on what she is using)
    • Enhanced Physical Capabilities (up) - Kat's Mana infused body at the level of an Olympic athlete's
    • Greater Sensorial Capabilities (up) - Kat's Sensorial abilities become stronger than some domestic animals like dogs and cats.
    • Lower Toxicity Resistance (down) - the very use of Mana shards or Mana infused potions is toxic and will lower her ability to deal with other types of toxins.
    • Enhanced Regeneration (up) - while on this state her regeneration can stop bleeding and save her from dying, but isn't able to heal injuries during combat nor keep her from fainting or being incapacitated.
    • Strongly Enhanced Endurance and Stamina (up) - her body and organs are further toughened, her skill becomes hard like leather and the Mana almost nulls her fatigue.

Technics:
    • Hand to hand fight (good)
    • Dagger fight (average)
    • Stealth (good)
    • Swordsmanship (0) - Knows that you should hold a sword through the handle and not the blade, and also that if you drop the pointy end on your own feet it will hurt a lot.
    • Metal Slabsmanship (1) - can lift the metal slab and even strike some cool poses!
    Blessings and other External Sources:

• Blessings of the Metal Slab' Spirit (1) - you was recognized by the spirit of the metal slab called Buster Sword, but you still have to prove yourself to it. (Kat doesn't know about this)
    Magic (only usable in awakened state):
    • Force blast - creates a Kinect force around her hands which is liberated when intended or when hitting something.
    Book with alchemic recipes
    Notes with important recipes
    Worn down research journal
    Magic book written in runes (which she has absolutely no idea of the meaning)
    Gastronomic review booklet of Nibelheim.
    1 - Wolf Fur
    1 - Wolf Fang Necklace
    1 - Moonfollower Seed
    3 - Wild Torches Plants
    5 - cirsium multcore
    6 - White Crocs Bones
    4 - White Croc's Eggs
    a lot of Yummy Croc Meat
    2 - extra blank booklets
    2 - nice sets of clothes
    1 - gorgeous dress (which I will probably never use)
    Kat was an orphan of the back alleys, one of the many, she lived through stealing and eating leftovers and garbage.
    She lived like that till when a group of corrupt guards started to hunt down the orphans and sell them to a sorcerer.

Kat was one of the first children to be caught and sold to the sorcerer who was using children as subjects on his researches.
    But when the sorcerer noticed that Kat was able to shape Mana even though she hadn't Mana he decided to turn her into a "Crystal Eater". (While there are many names for them "Crystal eaters" are artificially mutated humans which were originally created to hunt monsters)

In an extremely painful process the sorcerer spent a months or maybe even years applying magic and alchemy substances to force Kat's body to mutate.
    After said process was done he used magic and drugs to force Kat to serve him.

She spend many years working under him, sometimes as assassin, other hunting down things the sorcerer wanted, or even capturing more children to be used on his researches.
    But slowly Kat started to resist the controlling drugs, maybe due the incomplete transformation technic used by the sorcerer or the fact that he used those drugs during her mutation process, Kat had a much higher toxin tolerance than the sorcerer expected.
    When she finally managed break the drugs effects Kat started to secretly prepare to flee, stealing money from the targets she was ordered to kill, hide extra alchemic substances which she was ordered to collect, and study what the sorcerer did.

For 2 years Kat worked like that till one day the sorcerer's hideout was attacked, Kat faked her death in the middle of the fight and hide between the corpses.
    When the sorcerer finally let down his guard after killing the last enemy, Kat got up from behind him and hit his spine with magic powered punch, his spine broke and he was thrown into the floor like a ragdoll, Kat then proceeded to pound his head til there wasn't anything more than paste of minced flesh and fragments of bones...

...Kat picked all the money on the basement together with some books and alchemic materials and fled the city.
    She passed the next year traveling around while hiding, she survived since then by fighting in underground fight rings and working as bouncer in taverns and bars till she ended arriving at the city housing a place called adventurer's guild

Last edited: May 29, 2019