Spoiler Femme Fatale First Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ohoud, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Ohoud

Ohoud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Femme Fatale First Daughter

NU Description

She was disfigured and her mother died an innocent death. A cup of poison wine was not enough to kill her and she had to die by plunging into burning flames! Before entering her next lifetime, she vowed to change history and get her revenge!

When she opened her eyes again, she was 13 again. Her mother had just passed and her father had yet remarried. To prevent history from repeating itself, she took careful steps.

However, she ended up discovering a 30-year-old mystery case that had been hidden all these while. She had been reborn as a beauty and was not going to give up on herself.

She was going to live out her best life with her alluring charms!

NU page
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/femme-fatale-first-daughter/
    sooo
    it's a typical rebirth novel (but it's my cup of tea ) i like that the dad is nice and so far it's not so fast not so slow pace
    any spoilers?!

god know that i tried read the raws but i really can't understand it T_T

2. Ohoud

Ohoud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    am i the only one reading this novel?! :(

Tamazi and Lilpriestess like this.
  3. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooo this sounds interesting.... :cookie::cookie::cookie:

I normally wait until chapters reach the 100's before binge reading, but I might give that rule a skip and give this a read. :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

Thanks. :aww::aww::aww:

Unnisara21 and Ohoud like this.
  5. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently reading this too, anything specific u wanna know?

Mangafreakspark and Ohoud like this.
  6. whiteapparition

whiteapparition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mlt'ed some parts of it but I'm confused
    In the last chapter, the MC mentioned she was not a Mo but a Yan, and a Yan princess to boot???

colk and Ohoud like this.
  7. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just started it. \o/ Story line is promising but I think the first chapters are rushed a bit. Lets see what happens next though, the male character is right down my lane. >.>

SecretLibrary and Ohoud like this.
  8. Ohoud

Ohoud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler will be great but i'm curious about the ML

thank you

9. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I thought it was a thread about you :blobrofl:

Fostofina and Femme Fatale like this.
  10. SecretLibrary

SecretLibrary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, @ChuChi post spoilers please. You can be as detailed as you can.
    Talk about the ML.
    Shameless me,
    Summary per chapter is even more welcome.

chekanalia likes this.
  11. reard

reard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been mtling this one. The raws have awful ads but havent found a better one without ads.

The story is slow lots of plots against the MC.

The main mastermind is the halfsister until where I have read.

She wants the MC to marry the duke son (mc husband in the last life).

Most of her plots are related to this.

MC turns around the situation and it always ends up badly for the half sister.

First the MC goes to the temple but ends up ill (so she can caught the half sister). The duke son is sleeping in a near room. Instead of being caught with him, the half sister is found so she loses part of her fame.

Then the MC as di daughter is invited to a party in the palace. Only di daughters can attend but the half sister appears... I didnt get with mtl how she got in I think she is family with the present empress or something. But she is found again with a man.

Also the stepmother tries to hurt the MC. She has to attend a ritual in a temple and her clothes end up full of needles. The father founds out and the stepmother cannot get out of her house.

Then half sister tries to make people find thr MC and thr Duke son during a trip but they find the other half sister... the grandmother tries to make the MC marry to the Duke son because they only accept a di daughter no concubines daughter. So they want to make like the affair is with the di daughter. The MC of course refuses and the MC ends up praying in the temple.

Meanwhile during the night a fire happens and the half sister is found again with the duke son.

The father founds out and to stop him thr stepmother says she is pregnant.

So most of the first part which is what I have read is about the MC avoiding the half sister plots.

But from time to time there is info about her mother and the royal family.

This also is connected to the ML. The ML is the heir to the royal throne of another country. I think he is like the nephew of the MC country. He is a hostage to the emperor too.

He helps to deflect some of the plots.

I tried to find out what chapter talks about the mother but the titles are difficult to understand.

I was only able to find out that the half sister ends up marrying thr duke son. But he spends the wedding night with another.

So for me the real insterest is who killed the mother and why. And why the father was so stupid when the mother died.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  12. chekanalia

chekanalia Daolord Dreadful Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML? Xuan wang or Bai yizhen?

Femme Fatale likes this.
  13. reard

reard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like step mother was really pregnant.

She decides to lose the kid because that way she can still attract the husband and make the MC lose.

So they decide to say that the MC guilty because she put some herb and made the step mother have an abortion.

MC says that if ML, who is an expert doctor, can say she did it then she will lose her role in the family.

ML says it wasnt her and then the step mother gets punished by thr husband.

My spoilers are kind of bad but I cannot understand details mtling.

14. chekanalia

chekanalia Daolord Dreadful Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped all the way to the end so I can resolve this...MTL sucks! She ends up married to xuan wang but Bai yizhen still wants her but it turns out his mom was the one who gave the concubine fang the poison to kill MCs mom. There is a huge backstory here that we have been getting hints of and this is one of the novels where mtl makes you miss most of the story :(

15. reard

reard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really?? She doesnt marry bai yizhen??

16. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, unfortunately BY’s image of being cold hearted and unfathomable was rooted in MC from stories from her 1st life, it didn’t help that she was used as a pawn in this life before BY discovered his love for her..

Edit:
    This is a good read for face slapping moments and revenge though it did get pretty exhausting when, it seems, everyone is scheming against her... the novel ends when she was 15 with some extras...

morticia_addams likes this.
  17. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was she happly married
    Any kids

18. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC and ML got married when MC is 13.. but no worries no sex was done due to her age and she was still in “mourning” though they do kiss... i honestly just pretend that MC was older and is mature due to her rebirth whenever i read those, not being too sensitive as this was in ancient setting so yaknow?? ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ Anyways, ML was very gentlemanly and respects MC so he always stops and endure...ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    And... there are reasons for the early marriage, mainly those schemes where the villains always stage “accidents” where MC will have no choice but to marry if those succeeds and because many male side characters has the feels for MC, not that that stops them from using her for the sake of the royal conflict... cough Chu Wang cough....

And their kids were only mentioned at the extra, 2 kids, a first born son with a daughter next...

it was also revealed in the end that MC’s rebirth was due to Qin Yufeng... though he may appear as a major antagonist, in the course of the novel, it seems that MC had forgotten the last moments in her past life, where QY desperately tried to save her in the fire and in her death killed her white lotus sis and scum husband(forgot their names). And since the Qin family has witchcraft in their legacy, QY decided to gamble and did some ritual to somehow turn back time and this time to guard MC.. unfortunately unlike MC, his past memories only returned too late.. it seems that MC was wrong in her assumption, she was actually QY’s love interest even in the first life but knowing his helplessness in front of MC’s circumstances in her family, decided to work hard and accumulate enough power for her but things happened in the first life and in his stupidity tried roundabout ways to save her which ultimately lead to her death.. like they said the road to hell is paved in good intentions...

19. reard

reard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor Quin Yufeng he doesnt seem so bad at least in the first part.

I really thought BY was the ML though. At least until the part I have read he appears all the time.

Who is the ML? A prince, general...? With mtling I lose like 95% of thr details.

TunaJeju and Sasakira like this.
  20. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is the 8th prince, Xuan wang, Feng dye ( in mtl)... like in that other novel, Tyrannical wang’s beloved wife, ML plays the public’s perception of him as a dandy playboy to hide his strength, but in this novel his emperor father plans for him to inherit the throne, idk what happened in the 1st life that made ML go and eventually went missing in the Nanban(?) kingdom. There seems to be a secret behind his concubine mother’s identity and death but since i jump chapters, still looking for it