Spoiler Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain to me what *originally happened in extra 2 where ML is a monk

(*when MC was still under the system‘s control)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  2. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a wuxia set up, MC was the head of the ’demon sect’ because he was framed by the female lead of this world. The original character was in love with the female lead and took her back to his sect, where she found out about his sects secret manual (unbeatable martial arts and a treasure). Both she tried to steal for her fiance. So together they killed a lot of people to from MC’s sect, pretty much the whole sect was killed and some remaining people protected MC to escape, since he was poisoned by OFL. MC transmigrated at this moment, his followers lure the attackers away and MC hid, at this moment ML walked by. He is the monk ZiXuan, highly respected and honoured holy monk of Shaolin. So ML as a monk has a lot of emotional struggles, as he fights his love and lust for MC and his entire mindset of vies and beliefs as a monk. He still end up saving MC over and over but hated himself for it. MC keep trying to corrupt him, seriously full on seduction and killing in front of him, ML even started to think of him as the devil, who he can never resist. So anyway MC says he’ll let go of ML since he's suffering so much, but that drove ML crazy for a moment and he ended raping MC, seriously tied up and everything. Afterward they split but ML still stalked MC for a while to protect him. And MC was out for revenge against ofl, so he conspire with one of the supporting male characters who was a general and OFL’s strongest support. The general saw what kind of person OFL was and was totally in for revenge. The truth came out and the everyone knew MC was innocent but they also knew about the treasure so they continued to hunt him. MC tried to find ML who after raping mc has developed a heart demon that need to be cured with special cultivation at Shaolin to regain his honourable ways. MC came at this time and ML’s elders force him to cut it off with MC. MC ended up swearing to ML that until they could meet he could never kill anyone, or else they will be separated for eternity. ML instantly regretted this and MC left with half of gianghu after him. He really didn't kill anyone but the crippled them and when ML realise everything that happened he came to find MC. MC took a hit on purpose in front of ML and ML went crazy and killed everyone there. Then ML swore to kill anyone who wanted to hurt MC and became the well known demon monk, he and MC travelled the world together.
    If anyone’s wondering the OFL and her fiance became the enemy of everyone in gianghu, OFL got raped a few times by her previous admirers, she killed their family to frame MC. Her fiance didn't care since she's damaged goods, and even send her to seduce the general to gain support, by the end of the novel MC promised to give the treasure to whoever would make his enemies ’live a life worst than death’ so OFL, her fiance and father became the target of the entire gianghu, they could get caught and fought over many many times, the men tortured and the women raped, by various groups. Until MC showed up.
    Fun fact the general ended up falling for MC’s underling from his sect and swore off women.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    mmem, maya_sov, Ease and 6 others like this.
  3. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :aww:

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The extra 2 seriously for some reason reminds me of Mirage of Blaze

5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore extra spoilers with different plot
    pls:blobpeek:

6. Sofieeee

Sofieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the original story the female lead was a top spy AuYangMingYue, who died and her soul travelled back in time to the abandon eldest di daughter of a high class family, off for revenge against her step mom and taking over the world with a harem of men. MC’s sister a powerful fox spirit fell in love with one of the OFL’s harem and was killed by OFL. MC’s host YuLi was a 50 year old fox who can't transform yet so he went to the OFL as a pet and tried to kill her, but he was a baby fox do she killed him and ate his demon core making her irresistible to men.

MC took over right before YuLi tried to kill OFL, for the first few chapters we see how cruel the OFL is and how abusive she is to her servants and pets (she rules with an iron fist). OFL lead took mc to a feast in the palace, in the original plot she was suppose to pick up some major harem members in this trip, including ZhaoHuyen ( ML) the regent wang, the most powerful man in the country. MC ran straight to ML as soon as he saw him and ML fell in love at first sight (no kidding even for a fox). Everyone at the feast was suppose to give a flower yo the most beautiful girl, and the one with the most would be the winner, original plot ML would have gave it to OFL and then forced her into marrying him, she would use his power and status to build her own forces and eventually collide with his enemies to take him down and turn him to her sex slave. Of ML gave his flower to MC this time and didn't look twice at OFL. ML brought MC home and treated him like a queen, seriously, he gave him jewelry and clothing and buy everything he touch, even kissing him and hugging him to sleep (still in fox form). ML also helped MC get revenge for his sister and sent OFL’s fiance to prison ( he was really guilty). OFL tried to seduce ML a few times to salvage her situation, since her fiance got captured and her stepmother schemed none stop. ML hated her since he had the royal physician check up on MC and knew about the animal abuse, he pretty much shamed her in public and she gained the reputation of a cruel, heartless women, whom the prince regent hates, so her father sent her away.
    But she still tried occasionally to seduce ML, one time I think there was an assassination attempt on ML and conveniently came to help. ML of course only cared about MC and would give her the time if day. Eventually a taotist monk came and he could tell mc was a demon, but the whole city knows the prince regent loved his pet fox so he wanted to take care if mc secretly for his demon core. He drugged ML and tried to foxnap mc, however ml’s physically superior and the drug didn't work, he found out and he didn't mind that mc was a demon and stated that he would willing surrender his yang energy. He ordered the taotist guy to help mc gain human form, which he did and things got really physical since fox demand are very sexual creatures. ML even prepared a new identity for mc as the son of a decease general with a title so he can adopt mc officially ( so they can marry later).
    For this he sent mc to one of his underlings for a while to fit the identity. And the underling is.... OFL’s harem member, the one that originally betrayed ML.
    Underling have just met the OFL at this point and she was disguised as a man also she lacks mc’s demon core so he’s not in love with her yet, and he feel in love at first sight with mc.
    While MC was staying with the underling OFL came hoping to get a place in the military but mc was there and she kinda had a thing for mc too (she loves any man with a good face), of course mc hates her and they had a little competition and she lost to mc at everything. The underlying who was suppose to be her major backing started to see all her flaws as a conceited, arrogant, short sighted person. Also he didn't like the was she looked at mc so no army for her.
    And a lot of things went wrong for her at this point. She started a mining operation to make explosive and other weapons and took in orphans to train as spies and ran some businesses with some harem guys. Some of these things were very illegal and she was soon discovered, original plot as the prince regents wife all the troubles flew away but now it all came crushing down. She ended up killing some harem members and pin everything on them. But she was pretty much dirt poor since everything was under the lovers name and was confiscated.
    Desperate she tried to get underling to introduce her male persona to ML and sell some of her weapons but ml bare handedly destroyed her guns, ( super human strength, since he songxiu with a fox demon), and mc could take one look at these weapons and draw a detailed diagram and formula. ML sent her off and sent people of watch her so she can't sell these things to anyone else. Desperate she went home with the help of one of her lovers, her step sister’s fiance (suppose to be ofl’s fiance but stolen by sister before time travel spy).
    She tried some more schemes to marry someone powerful, the underlying, at her house party, she drugged him and pretended to be drugged by her stepmother to seal the deal. However the underling have been having wet dreams about mc for months now so she failed miserable. He gave her a pill mc gave him that makes you get pregnant and can't abort no matter what and sent a slave to do her.
    MC later debut as a marquis at a palace feast, there was an assassination attempt on ml by the emperor and a foreign prince came to pick a bride. Originally it should be OFL but now he has eyes for mc, of course he didn't live long (ml is the jealous type). Assassins failed, OFL’s pregnancy revealed, sis fiance thinks its his and wanted to marry her, the marriage succeed and the baby was born but it was black ( slave was black) so they knew she was a whore and she was sent away.
    Meanwhile ML wants to openly marry MC, homophobes spoke up against it and ml’s reputation and forces took a hit but he didn't care and took mc on a honey moon that lasted for months.
    OFL strikes again, contacting the emperor and offering him her weapons and they both scheme against ml. OFL first became the emperor s adopted sister, a princess and she tried to get some old lovers back, but their either dead or seen through her facade so she seduce the emperor ( this b*tch seriously can't keep her legs shut) . She became royal concubine and gained the national title of of a poisonous beauty, as in the whole court and harem is cursing her. ML and Mc came back from their honey moon. Another assassination attempt in the palace , ml and Mc already planned this and killed both the emperor and OFL putting the emperors infant son on the throne as a puppet. I think they left to roam the world after a few years.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Mino, mmem, maya_sov and 6 others like this.
  7. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg. I read the raws for this arc and I have to say:
    THE SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN ML AND MC WHEN MC WAS STILL IN HIS FOX FORM IS JUST LIKE 'WOW DUDE' LOL
    Honestly, with how infatuated ML is with MC, I wasn't shocked.

Didn't ML have MC lick his peen or something after he found out MC was a fox demon in order to 'help him get his human form back''? All I do really remember is that ML got super turned on and MC was just cursing him in the inside.:blobsweat_2:

Mino, maya_sov, mereumsama and 3 others like this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    ML also fingered MC while he was in fox form

Karry and morticia_addams like this.
  9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's see...we have lion sex, we have fox sex.... I wonder how many of these hawt parts were in the hard-copy version.

10. Endlessness

Endlessness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...there's a hard copy version, like a physical copy of QWFOD?? :blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper:

11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone once shared the document for the printed version here but about buying the physical copy, I don't know huhu

Endlessness likes this.
  12. Sarcena

Sarcena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me if there's an online link where I can read the extra smut scenes added to the original arcs? Or if someone is willing to translate them? Pretty please?

13. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read extras here and I think it has smut scenes too but I am not sure about original arcs

14. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Beastiality?? Is the sex in this graphic!?! Is it HE!?!

15. Morning_tr

Morning_tr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if Kez is still translating extra 4? I want to pick it up, and I've asked the translators of the other extras, but haven't gotten a response.

16. UltimateRighteousHero

UltimateRighteousHero Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question regarding extra in which ZYS ends up with Xue Zi Xuan. As far as I understand, XZX is reborn/transmigrated into the past. If they got together, won't it affect a 'main storyline' with ZYS x original ML? Is it just some kind of alternate version of ZYS? Or there are two entirely different timelines that don't collide with each other at all? I honestly can't understand how does this extra fit with the main story. I think XZX deserves his own HE but I'm a bit anxious because I don't want my OTP ruined :/ I would be grateful is someone could explain this matter...

mmem likes this.
  17. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    That extra happens in an alternate timeline- one where ZYS never met his immortal lover, and was still (somewhat) under the system's control, and XZX was reborn from the novel's storyline (where ZYS was counterattacking the family and 'seduced' XZX with his musical heart). The alternate!ZYS and reborn!XZX don't effect the novel's CP at all.

mmem and UltimateRighteousHero like this.
  18. cirrus74

cirrus74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, yes. ML read this book about demons and realised he should ‘nourish’ MC with his Yang energy. MC got a bellyful plus the thingy ML dug out from the Preceptor’s hand. He transformed the next morning.

Ease and morticia_addams like this.
  19. UltimateRighteousHero

UltimateRighteousHero Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

20. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone already spoil the whole arc extra 4 honeymoon