Spoiler The School Prince is a Girl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sparkleme1110, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Deuiche

Deuiche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly dropped this not long after I finished the whole 'Z' and 'Qin Mo' ordeal, when they figured out who's who and got the thing they wanted. Ticks me off that along the way Mrs. Beauty An wasn't even mentioned. I want to know her thoughts on Fu jiu became a girl! Also, when will FJ get pregnant? Are you kidding me? they did it so much even before she starts taking those pills he always comes inside her, ah those were the days. Now it's all confusing and draggy. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me much when the enemy is actually her father giving out 'psychological hints' and be the main boss who controls on the dark side to avenge his wife, or maybe her father was a victim of a 'psychological hint' and is still at large believing nothing but those false memories. Ai, I came back here after a year or so because I had the urge to reread again and at least make some chapter improvement but seems like its still on Hiatus? KeK

Anyone have some helpful news on the other side?

Onelifeonelove and Jeonjkook like this.
  2. YuJell

YuJell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to ask for spoilers regarding highness jiu's friend yaoyao. What's wrong with his step-bro? Is he perhaps in love with her??

aliensan, Mandyj and shouahang58 like this.
  3. Dredre200

Dredre200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what happen to Yaoyao step brother and the fate and what went down with mc father family

4. Frostsss

Frostsss New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he is but can't accept. They actually have a contract, Yao will be his bed partner every Thursday (hahaha) for 3 years.

5. Frostsss

Frostsss New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Mei was arrested by Qin Mo's men. Fu Xuming and his father was stripped off as shareholders of Fu company.

Dredre200 likes this.
  6. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaaaaaaa...... :X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:

7. Foexi

Foexi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who doesn't like the Yaoyao and her stepbrother ship? It's not just the fact that they are step-siblings and that he basically contracted her to be his bedmate. Their interactions are just so forced and the romance came out of nowhere, so I have no desire to root for them. It's like the author just plopped them onto the same ship and expects us to like them together.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  8. Foexi

Foexi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I google translated till the 800s and even read the part about their first sex. I have to say that it's super anticlimactic, at least on MTL because of the low-quality translation. The buildup took about three chapters (I wasn't really expecting them to go forward with it right then and there) and the actual act didn't get graphic or go into detail, pretty much skipping that part entirely, which I don't really mind much. But combined with the low quality, confusing translation, I wasn't even sure whether they did it or not until much later when Bo Jiu was looking at the red splotch on the bed sheets from when Qin Mo took her virginity. I'm disappointed because I feel like their relationship wasn't ready for that step and went too fast, and it just doesn't feel real that they did the deed. I'm probably just whining here, but I don't know. I feel unfulfilled after having binged more than 200 chapters in the past couple of days. I better go find some comedy to read because right now I feel like I just walked out of a tragedy.

EDIT: I think the raws I read skipped some chapters of the deed because I saw some other site has these extra scenes in between that I certainly didn't read.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  9. Readerme

Readerme New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really heartbreaking when Almighty Qin Mo lost his memory again after the incident of meeting King Ka during his military mission ...:cry::cry::cry: I'm currently reading chapter 1031, I don't know what will happen to their team during Asian Games because after Qin Mo lost his memory his attitude become different, Spade Z is trying to help him remember of what he was before.

Stace261 likes this.
  10. Dredre200

Dredre200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what happens with Yaoyao step family

11. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is this?

12. nevelvir

nevelvir Master Sleepers

Reading List:
    Link
    As I remember it, Highness Jiu will play her part in the game and support the team while Almighty Qin is still can't remember anything. In the middle of the competition period, QM is subjected to another psychological hint by the girl (I forgot her name orz, the one who pretend to be Z) so he thinks that she is the real Z and he have to protect her.
    Because FJ has known that the trigger for his psychological hint is her, she is extremely guilty. She waited for him under the snow and watch him trough the window of the apartment the fake Z made him stay with her.
    The trigger that made him remember everything is when fake Z tried to force herself to QM and coincidentaly ruin his necklace which contains a photo of little tiger Jiu and his wish for her to be happy forever.

L.A.C.L. and Stace261 like this.
  13. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody tell something about FL juis friend yaoyao and win mo friend jiang zhu

Stace261 likes this.
  14. fallenangel1995

fallenangel1995 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me what chapter this happens in please?

15. nevelvir

nevelvir Master Sleepers

Reading List:
    Link
    They were a supposed to be step-sibling. But actually both have feeling for each other..
    But since YaoYao's mom become his (jiang smth) step mother he thought YY get close to him with other purpose, so he torment and bully and shamed her.

L.A.C.L., Czarinananana and Nese like this.
  16. nevelvir

nevelvir Master Sleepers

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember exactly it's around 1300-1400ish..

17. master-chunni

master-chunni New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does Qin Mo find out that Bo Jiu is Z??

Pristine Xia likes this.
  18. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummmm, is Bo Jiu's father a vampire or something? I'm doing mtl and I'm seeing words like bats, fangs, and blood.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  19. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah....... this is like crazy. Thanks for the spoilers ya all... and really there is amnesia. is it like good amnesia. Or filler?

20. Deleted member 190796

Deleted member 190796 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters 1260-1350-ish is the part where Qin Mo has amnesia

Then like 20-ish chapters later, the past of Bo Jiu and Qin Mo are revealed, telling of their childhood and separation. At the end, there’s a few lines telling of how Bo Jiu died in her first life and some poetic stuff about the gears of fate turning again.

Bo Jiu apparently died of blood loss alone in an empty alley.

There are also parts about her parents in the 1700s+ (They’re alive)
    Their bodies seem to be frozen at 31 years old and aren’t aging. One of the author notes said something about young immortality, blood race(vampires), hypnosis, etc... I wonder why?

ayeeee the little green plum and her bamboo horse reunite! ❤️

In the 1930s chapters, Jiu and Qin Mo get married! :bloblove: My heart feels so warm~

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2020
    Onelifeonelove and crunchberry like this.