Spoiler Any spoilers to You're my unforgettable love please..

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Daisy18, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Daisy18

Daisy18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please anybody any spoilers

2. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    Why does ML here FL ? What happened 8 years ago ?

3. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    Spoiler

4. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I tell you what happened 8years back you will stop reading the story. Ml is really stupid.
    ML and Mc were gaming partners, they never met each other but still fell in love. Like slight smile is still charming. 8 years back they decided to meet each other in ML's city mc even fought with her parents over that and came. ML was late and then his phone got switched off. Mc tried to call him several time but failed. She was worried something happened to ML so she took a cab to see if there is an accident. She came back to cafe. Ml was there but was scared to approach her. She waited till night then her father came to pick her up. Ml saw that she waited for him whole day still didn't showed his face. After that incident mc's family met with an accident so she could no longer contact him. So ml is mad that mc didn't contacted him for8 years and can't recognized him .
    You can say that ml is an idiot it's his mistake for not showing up on their supposed date. After finding her he could simply ask her why she stopped contacting him . But nope he has to rape her and humiliate .

5. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. Stupid ml.

6. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that universe develops a way to donate IQ because ML needs it.

7. nenuphar

nenuphar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    meeeh...why can't I find a good novel for my summer holiday :blobexpressionless:

8. CrazyApple

CrazyApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay main story ends at chapter 1337.
    ML and MC Were setting up an E sports game. However MC had an accident in her hand was hurt so she Can't participate in Game but she didn't tell the ML the real reason why she couldn't participate so the ML was mad at her and him and his friend have to pay fees for It. Because ML wanted to start up this game he was kicked out his house but he didn't tell MC that so he was poor and his friends were poor and work really hard to make up the money.While they were trying to make up the lost money Someone asked ML for money from Mc's account so he had to work extra hard to make up more money.Because they work so hard to make the money they were Lacking, Day didn't notice a car was coming straight towards ML his friend pushed him out the way and ended up getting hit by the car and died. ML ends up still going to the meet up with MC say he then overhears her talking about spending money on a bag which was the same amount someone asked from her account he thought that she was so spoiled and did not care about them so he desired to leave. ML Decided to hatch up a plan to avenge his friend for his Untimely death by marrying MC and making her life a living h*** because he blamed Her For his death and for Backing out of the E sports team which caused all of this it to happen.
    Adopted sister is ML's friend Sister, that got hit by the car and died. She wants revenge for her brother because ML did not tell her to full story and she only knows that because of MC her family went broke and her brother had to work 4 times as hard to make money And he got hit by a car and Died.
    ML brother was raised by his stepmother and his father. When ML and his mother left the family they left his younger brother because he was abroad and they believed that he would have a better education still with the father than with them because they were dirt poor. The brother grew up thinking that his mother abandoned him because of poor communication skills on mother's part. The stepmother ended up acting like a motherly figure 2 the brother. Because she didn't have kids because her and his father were in illicit relationship and she kept getting abortions. Stepothers plan a was to take the younger brother and have him as her own so she spread lies to him about his mother and made him hate his real mom. She also spread lies to the Ex husband about original wife which lead to Ml's father to spread lies and also hate ML and the mom. This cause stepbrother to hate the mom and ML for abandoning him, he later finds out that stepmother is evil because he marries a girl that he met for a month because he got her pregnant and stepmom did not like that this girl with wasn't easy to control so she made the girl had a miscarriage. Because the girl had a miscarriage she ended up behaving stepmom and moved back with her parents, in her parents house her childhood friend was coerced by stepmom to pretend that he and her had and elicit relationship this cause her to want to commit suicide because stepmom said that she would ruin her life and her father's life and her mother's life if she does not marry this man. She ends up committing suicide and this opens younger brother's eyes to how wicked his stepmother truly is. he end up leaving his father and his stepmother to move back with his mom because he realizes that his mom has always loved him even though she has never said anything about why she left them. At the end of their Ark. His wife is pregnant again they are together.
    ML stepmother was the secretary of his father they had in a elicit relationship in which she got pregnant 4 times and each time she had an abortion, because ML father was still married to his mother and he did not want her to have any children. Stepmother ends up convincing father to leave the mother and marry her by doing schemes she also convinced him that his eldest son the ML was no good. Stepmother ended up having the ex husband around her finger and he would do anything that she said. She tried to cause trouble for both ML and MC but she mainoy wanted to cause trouble for ML's mom. She did this because she was jealous of Ml's mom and afraid that she and the ex husband would get back together and she wouldn't have anything. She was also afraid that Ml's mother would talk to the younger brother there and that he would end up loving her again as his mom because she didn't have children and all she had was the younger brother that she want to keep under her finger as well. ML and younger brother end up at making up a plan to ruin stepmother's life by having a younger prettier woman go to the ex husband and instigate and affair. This drives stepmother crazy because she did all of the things that this younger prettier woman is doing to her she did to ML mother. Stepmother and ex-husband are on bad terms but ex husband has this heart disease and when he gets work worked up he needs medication that stepmother decides that she does not want to give him his medication because if he dies he doesn't divorce her and she gets all of his money. So ex husband ends up dying, afterwords grandfather comes and decides to kick stepmother out of the house because his son is no longer alive so he really does not care about her. Stepmother and a brutalizing that she have nothing without the father and he was helping provide her a sustainable lifestyle. Stepmother end up with only about 10 million dollars to her name and a company that is going bankrupt. So she decides to hit ML and MC where it hurts and gets her own E sports team to defeat his team she ends up losing. goes crazy and tries to run over ML. ML calls the police and she is arrested and he wants her to be arrested for the rest of her life.
    Now in this story ML and MC never really communicate about their problems. So the only way that their problens will ever be solved is either by the ML going behind MC back to look for answers or MC going behind Ml's back to look for answers. When MC finally decides to ask ML questions regarding certain parts of their relationship/ history ML shuts down and does not talk to her or answer any of these questions, or he will flat out Lie to her. The sweet moments are far and few between good that you will end up being frustrated with how easy these problems can be solved if they ask the right questions and communicate better with each other. At the end of the novel or Ark. ML ends up proposing to MC and having wedding for her.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  9. Daisy18

Daisy18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aahh Thank You so much for the spoilers :):LOL:...I had high Hopes for this novel but....:blobexpressionless:NOPE!!(This is literally pointing gun to head)
    hmm Is there any forgiveness? Did the ml realize his mistake and make up for it ?? ..well even if he did ask for forgiveness and try to make up for I ain't reading it like bye bch .. *sighhh blame curiousity
    anyways thank you again for spoilers

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  10. mbtango

mbtango Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Did MC have amnesia that’s why she couldn’t remember ML? When did MC finally recognize ML was her first love? Was ML even sorry that he was a jerk to MC? Tsk!

11. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't know why these terrible authors
    I really don't know why these authors romanticize rape, is it that they have a rape fantasy or something?

Ghost123, tisifone21 and immortaltear like this.
  12. CrazyApple

Reading List:
    Link
    • MC did not have amnesia, they just never met before. MC and ML were online gaming friends who would call each other everyday. The one time they were suppose to met up was the incident 8 yrs prior.
    • MC finally recognized that ML was her first love when one of her team players couldn't play for the tournament so ML played instead. MC recognized the game play as her first love. Which she decides to convince herself he was someone else. I believe she had to see him play like twice before she was convinced (don't quote me it's been a while).
    • From what I remember ML never apologized to MC. There wasn't some big "OMG! What have I done??" or "I'm the worse! we should communicate more" moment...ML just honestly kept it moving stayed silent and put the attitude of "She'll know I love her and, am sorry by my recent actions", Which pretty much fell on deaf ears because MC was confused and thought he was BI-polar....Like literally one night after raping her he delivers flowers or tried to be romantic to MC with the attitude "I got her this! so she should know I'm serious about her". Totally forgetting that he forced her body, left bruises and made her cry the night before......

13. mbtango

mbtango Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot! Gosh, ML is sure a big jerk if he did all that. What chapter did MC finally recognize and remember the ML?

14. cantiara

cantiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    W.T.F. ?
    Thanks for saving me the headache from reading this novel...

15. Laurapachuca07

Laurapachuca07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it end story of ml and mc in novel or more story of them?

16. CrazyApple

Reading List:
    Link
    End of Mc and Ml story
    Next story is about ml friend who is 2nd in the industry and mc friend.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  17. jorgeousche

jorgeousche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is MC ever going to get pregnant?

18. CrazyApple

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I can't really answer that I dont remember the exact chapter since sometimes she realizes it and then she later disregards it in another chapter... if I were to guess it could be around the chapters 450-500....?

19. CrazyApple

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually yes she does get pregnant but because of guilt she felt for what happened 8 yrs ago she decides to leave ML and not tell him (another great example of communication) she spends a ton of chapters crying and keeping the pregnancy away from ML because she thought he hated her and or was going to take the child? Honestly that was by far the dumbest thing ever, since ML already confirmed his feelings for her before she ran away and If they would just TALK like normal people it wouldn't have happened. The guilt she felt was because ML couldn't sleep in the same bed with her so he was having massive insomnia but he still wanted to lay with her. So he didnt tell her what was happening and MC ended up talking to his psychologist about what's happening (HIPPA violation) and she concluded that it would be best for her to leave ....

20. love later

love later Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. I'm outta here. That book is a death trap. Thank goodness I stop by. :cry: