LCD Main Character Hides His Strength

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by TH3unknown, Dec 30, 2016.

1. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, it's back. Hope the team recovers soon. Seems like they've been through a lot.

2. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently the comeback is only up to december. Not gonna expect anymore. Less expectation, less disappointment.

Bunseth168 likes this.
  3. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Man i got to pay attention to my patreon. Been donating for nada for months. It wasnt much but come on, at least tell us why there have not been any chapters for ages.

4. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, I completely forgotten that this novel even existed. Thanks for reminding, now I can reread. Hope they translate soon again

Paps likes this.
  5. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no clues on what happened to the novel? Is it still being translated or dropped?

Paps likes this.
  6. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I wonder if the translation group is dead. It did some high quality work.

anonnovelupdates and Paps like this.
  7. IronDoge

IronDoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From their last news post their lead editor's mother was undergoing treatment for cancer, while one of their translators was chronically ill.

The amount of money they've made from this hobby is practically zero, and the amount of time it takes is practically all of it. Them retiring makes a lot of sense, but maybe they don't have the heart to concede to it. Which is understandable.

Hope they have good days ahead.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  8. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    They made an ebook and sold it, even making the second volume of it. I don't think that they would do an unprofitable trade.

9. CosmicInsomniac

CosmicInsomniac Well-Known Cultist

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't MC give Ahmuge a bunch of quests as a contengency if he becomes a Calamity/Lesser God? Like "Successfully fail to prevent The Enemy of the World from becoming a Calamity, Quest Reward: +300 Strength, +300 Magic Resistance, +250 Vitality +400 Resilience" or something similar? Current him doesn't want to become a calamity, and I don't think he can retract a quest after he's issued it.

10. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that... feels logically wrong.

Wujigege likes this.
  11. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think MC knows enough quest to power her up, not to mention that since she is a returnee(?) he knows that by the fact that she is here her past is no longuer 100% conclusive, so he knows there is a chance but since he is aware of it now, he can prevent it from his side and not depend on someone else. Not to mention the manny trust issues he must have given how mutch he has been betrayed and have his expectations crushed.

12. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I was supposed to be a proofreader/editor for the group but started my own website instead. Wow, that was so long ago

Paps likes this.
  13. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    They had big dreams and goals for their group, and when they tried to put it into action. The world turned against them and everything fell apart.
    We all miss their work, and will wait for their return.

anonnovelupdates and Paps like this.
  14. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its alive!!! \O/

Bunseth168 likes this.
  15. Bunseth168

Bunseth168 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No bro! That is not how you do it. You supposed to be scream 'IT'S ALIVE!" Twice. Followed by a creepy hysterical laugh

Wujigege likes this.
  16. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the deal with all the negative comments?

17. Chyort

Chyort Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translators are incredibly flaky. 6 months go by with no posts at all, then "We are back and will start pumping out chapters!". Only to release 6 chapters and then another 6 months without any news. time and time again.
    Oh and they went back and edited the previous '6 months MIA' post and sort of pretended it didn't happen from what i vaguely recall.

Assuming that is what you meant by negative comments anyways.

18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone with nothing better to do that leave toxic comments, thats what it is.

Wujigege likes this.
  19. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I can understand but the words are a bit too much although, I don't exactly believe anything people tell me online
    Everybody lies

0000000 likes this.
  20. Chyort

Chyort Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somewhat yes, Somewhat no.
    Personally i'm reading for free and not paying anything. So i get a little annoyed at some of their antics but honestly just shrug it off. Moved it to a "Slow" list that i check every couple months but otherwise ignore. However, if someone was supporting them with patreon or something else i can see it being a different story.

But honestly, a lot of what i have seen though is just plain shooting themselves in the foot and getting shocked when (admittedly toxic) people start raging.

"X chapters a week guarantee!" only to go weeks without anything and no explanation.
    No one forced you to issue a guarantee, and when you failed to meet it week after week people used it as justification to be toxic. Personally i'm reading for free so i know i have no right to complain, and don't see the point myself. But other people clearly see it differently.

Eventually posting excuses months after the fact only to edit the post, more months later, and apparently change the story. Not entirely sure here what that was all about, but it did provide ammunition to trolls.

*Shrugs*
    Anyways... Right or Wrong, that is why some people are leaving negative comments i guess.

Agame, mrttao, Bunseth168 and 3 others like this.