LCD Against the Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Nov 9, 2015.

1. xtrymind

xtrymind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from mars on wechat comment translated on lnmtl comment on chapter 1426

Morbil (2019-04-30 01:30:23)
    @Mahaking: Mars did say that the later part (likely the final portion, after ROG part ends), was basically all with Qingyue. So either, Qingyue is the final boss, or she gets a solid 100+ chapters together with Yun Che. Her being the final boss would be odd, given the fact that her NPEB is a big piece, but she's still one of the largest candidates, next to "complete Hong'er", "MoS spirit" and Jasmine. Mars already said it isn't Little Aunt.

As for today, I do expect if Mars wants to keep Qingyue's plot going, she will likely speak to Xuanyin today and then leave before Yun Che emerges. If she doesn't, then it makes little sense, as her distancing plan is still active.

2. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess because the author keeps dragging things for so long then the people who want to see how the story goes visit the raws

4. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    that doesnt mean they have to destroy a thread with their over the horizon spoilers that we as the reader of the translations have to scour.....i dont see other LCD having this problem.....this thread is out of control with no moderator.....

5. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the last 2 months the author has been releasing 3 chapters every 2 days. So an extra 30 chapter gap has appeared making a 65 chapter gap between mtl and HTL but last year the gap was at 20 chapters since the author chose not to release any chapters for a month.

6. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    With all this destiny and inheritance things, my opinion that this novel plot direction is bad seems to be true

Now I think I can explain why I very much dislike ATG harem eventhough all the women MC conquer is top of the cream and every encounter seems 'emotional and dramatic'

Particularly with XQY, lets say that MC have a destiny with her. Then what the author actually do? He bring women that didnt have same status and destiny to be banged by MC. It just like MC have a plate of gold in front of him and still decided to collect rock beside him only to make up the quantities.

Not to mention author pushed this 'destiny' woman plot until the very end of the novel

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    SummerMascot and Gin_Hindew like this.
  7. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally i dont care, i stopped reading like 100 chapters ago and at this point i just want to know how the story ends to have closure, kinda like it happened with Fairy Tail... and now that i mention it there are similarities, like bullshit power ups, tons of sexy girls, an obvious chosen one who has no plot awareness, and above all, the pretension that things are not going to be solved by plot armor

Or what are you going to comment about? the deep plot? the marvelous philosophical stances? the romance? the character development?

Frankly, the main point from the last 300 chapters or so is how much the story is dragging and refusing to advance just to create fake drama, or as i like to put it, the author pretending the story is deeper and more complex than it truly is

SummerMascot likes this.
  8. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    The world defying heaven manual piece in Qianye Ying’er’s hand apparently needs nine profound body. As for the other women, the main problem is that they can’t be all that amazing. Because if they are then it’s even bigger bullshit how they in the lower realms were able to become amazing

9. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I said it is bad

If author want to make destiny things, there is OTP option

or if author still insist it to be harem, nerf down the main girl and give a bit of background to other girls and limit the harem number

or Author can make many harem member as he want but without the BS Main girl with destiny that overshadowed other heroines

and Mars definitely didnt choose any of the options available and decided to jumble everything up

Gtro4 and Gin_Hindew like this.
  10. Gtro4

Gtro4 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's an "Infinity Fleshlight" my friend. You can buy one on alibaba. Enjoy.(y)
    The problem came from the author declaring XQY fmc. Who the hell need fmc in a harem anyway?
    Now we got different fans and haters bases arguing which female character is superior. While almost nobody is pointing out that the actual protagonist of the story is getting dumber and dumber each passing chapter.:facepalm:

elengee likes this.
  11. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    YC is the protagonist? :blobfearful::blobfearful:
    Isn't it his dick? :hmm:

REDIV and SummerMascot like this.
  12. Gtro4

Gtro4 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn it. You totally ruined the plot-twist for the readers who haven't caught up to the raws.:notlikeblob:

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    There'd be a lot of fisting. :blobpopcorn_cool:

14. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s this current mess or YC with little to no female interaction outside of Jasmine until Phoenix empire arc.

15. ser4

ser4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am seriously waiting for the day where someone won't complain about the novel or about YC's d1ck. It is surprising with all of that complaining that y'all are still reading the novel.

16. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't anymore, I'm just here to watch the trainwreck

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  17. Zombielord

Reading List:
    Link
    All novels with the following are a mess: higher realms, harems and early romance. If the harem starts in the lowest realm and the MC reaches the highest realm, how are people from the lowest realm supposed to keep up without plot armor?
    For example in Martial God Asura there’s a girl whose talent was top tier in the lowest realm of the lower realms and yet her cultivation is now one level higher than the MC.
    And don’t get me wrong overall ATG is great but the author fucked with so much shit

18. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zombielord
    It could be as bad as other Xuanhuan + Bodyguard genre CN Novels like "Beauty and The Bodyguard" aka "School Beauty's Personal Bodyguard" where:
    • MC fails at bodyguarding waifus.
    • 2 digits worth of waifus either gone comatose,
    • or got kidnapped,
    • or gone missing MIA,
    • or got butchered into multiple bodyparts,
    • or got their souls dispersed/dissipated,
    • or woke up from coma, wandered into a wormhole, got physical body destroyed and reincarnated as an Animal Pet Mascot.

19. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is me right now

please tell me where little fairy is and whats up with her baby
    i haven't read since he left for RoG

20. ser4

ser4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she is back