LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    How about Forgotten Martial World? :blobgift:

2. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's gonna be either true farmer world or true miner world

3. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Think of all the mining jokes we can make if it is. The Dao of the brick is ever persistent

4. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the Mc of the next novel has a brick/bludgeon as their main weapon, I think I’ll try reading at least some of it no matter how bad it sounds

5. REDIV

REDIV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need an MC who only cultivates the dao of the brick

6. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
  7. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    the it should Concrete Martial World :D

8. RedKaiser

RedKaiser [PATH OF HEAVEN] [RULER OF ALL]

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end MW still better.. At least it has epilogue. Lin Ming properly left his legacy but Yi Yun just kill some leftover and fix something and left....

9. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine your second book ending is worse than your first book :blobwhistle:

10. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For MW, the 1st epilogue was released only 2 weeks after the final chapter, and the 2nd epilogue was released another 10 days after the 1st epilogue. Just be patient.

RedKaiser likes this.
  11. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Afterword already out?

Someone mentioned it ~

12. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's not a real afterword. Just some sharing of MW quotes a reader gave him. He didn't even write most of it himself.

13. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    CC just released another postscript. This one is a real epilogue, unlike the 1st.
    Postscript 2 - The End is also the Beginning

Time flies, time changes, and 10,000 years, it has passed by.

For many peerless powers, the years are very short, and usually the whole market will not change.

But over the years, there have been many major events.

Returning to Yiyun and repairing the heavens as the symbol, the Dragon King, the Magic Snow King, and the Forgotten King King regained their strength and became the best in the market.

Then there were several gods, who were born.

The birth of the new king of the king, etc., usually in the market, but it may not happen once in hundreds of millions of years.

The martial art of the market has become more and more prosperous.

However, the vision of the military has largely determined the future achievements of the military. After all, the return to the market is only one of the many worlds of the universe. If it is satisfied if it is to be returned to the market, it will be difficult to achieve great achievements in the future.

In this case, Yi Yun opened the channel to the market.

Return to the genius of the market, you can go to the chaotic days to practice!

Regardless of whether it is a market or a chaotic day, it is only Yi Yun’s first vision, what Yi Yun arranges, as long as one sentence, naturally can be implemented smoothly.

Therefore, every three hundred years, the return to the market will hold a young generation of martial arts trials, select a group of talents to focus on training.

The best of them, even have the opportunity to get the guidance of Yi Yun.

This is both a great glory and a chance for Tianda!

Returning to the genius of the market, no matter what kind of origin, all of them will be rushed to the point.

If a civilian warrior gets a good result, he will surely be able to fly to the sky and get enough resources to grow!

It can be said that the current return to the market is the best time for the military. As long as there is talent, you can rely on yourself to fight for it. This is not like the previous talent, but the talent is no longer useful, and it may not be passed down, but it will be The lack of heaven is restricted.

This time, the first martial arts trials were reopened, and Junjie of all roads had already been gearing up and could not wait.

The location of Huiwu, or the magic sea!

After the recovery of the magic snow, people finally understand why the magic snow has been lost in the ancient times and completely lost its power. It can still live for hundreds of millions of years in the form of mortal life. This is really because the magic snow king was too strong. It is.

The Magic Snow King's rule is "illusion" and "snow". After she restored her strength, she created a huge fantasy world.

This is actually an independent spiritual universe. The entrance to the spiritual universe is in the magical sea.

All geniuses participate in the assessment in this spiritual universe.

At this time, on a floating spirit boat outside the Magic Sea, seven or eight young people gathered together. These young people are strong and strong, and each one is a dragon and a phoenix!

"I finally waited until this day, Nan Xuanyu, last time I bet you with you being pitted, this time I can find the way back, this time the monks will set a color, whoever can't pass the fifth round of assessments Whoever loses.”

The man who spoke wears a jade crown and looks handsome. He can be described by a gentleman like a jade. This handsome young man is one of the few core disciples of the Taixian Xianmen, and is also the grandson of the Holy God. Sword, can be described as outstanding!

As for this Nanxuan Yu, he was born in the Nanxuan family. The original Nanxuan family was only a small family of Baiyue Shenguo. He was engaged in medicinal materials management, but because Yiyun went to Baiyue Shenguo Wuling mainland, he and the Nanxuan family. Nanxuan has a long time to fall. With the help of Nanxuan's moonfall, Yi Yuncai has been able to enter the ancient battlefield. This kind of kindness, Yiyun naturally will not forget, to Yiyun's current strength status, to return this Kindness is also a matter of words.

The Nanxuan family thus received the special attention of the White Moon God. Later, the Nanxuan family was also good at business, and gradually became the Nanxuan family became one of the major families of the White Moon God.

As a result, the origin of Nan Xuanyu is slightly behind the Qijian sword, but it is not far behind.

"After the fifth round of trials? You are also confident, you know, the main examiner of this meeting is Shi Yujun! The question of Shi Yujun, but the name is difficult, I want to see, this time can pass In the fourth round, even the top ten, as for the fifth round, there are two or three people who have hope.”

Nan Xuanyu said this faintly, and when he heard the rain, he was an examiner. These young heroes were present at the scene.

In recent years, he has broken through the three great powers of the King of God. Two of them are the sacred gods and the ecstasy who have been stuck in the kingdom of God for a long time because of the lack of heaven.

The third person is Shi Yujun who came out from the Wan Yao Emperor.

Compared with the returning market, the cultivation environment of the 12th Emperor Tiandi is much worse. The original return to the market has already been lacking in the heavens, let alone the twelve emperors, but the time of the rain and the heavens, the conditions of the civilian population, Personal understanding and understanding of the law, the achievement of the imprint of the gods, and in the fellow initiates as the gods, is also considered a leader, and is still young.

If it is not the restriction of inheritance, resources and lack of heaven, Shi Yujun can fully achieve the king of God.

Until Yi Yun returned, all these restrictions were broken, and the time was suppressed for many years, and finally it was soaring!

People have also heard that Shi Yujun used to be the master of Yi Yun.

At that time, Yi Yun was in the Wanxue Emperor's Day, and Shi Yujun had great grace for Yi Yun.

Yi Yun’s time rule is based on Shi Yujun. In addition to this, the rules of Hongmeng, which are extremely important to Yiyun, are used to supplement the law of destruction, and can also be understood by the help of Shi Yujun.

The Aoki big world is when Shi Yujun took Yi Yun.

And in the Aoki world, when the Protoss bronze giant appeared, Shi Yujun saved the life of Yi Yun, and also let Yi Yun get the Aoki Shinshu.

Shi En added the grace of life, from the time of the spring.

After Yi Yun was looking for Luo Huoer, he went to the Wanxue Emperor to find Shi Yujun and gave him a piece of Heavenly Law left by Yu Yujun.

At this point, the original rain is the limit of the Dragon of the Dragon! His rules have been realized for thousands of miles, and the bottleneck of the king of God has also broken through!

Although Shi Yujun broke through the time later than the holy gods and the eclipse of the Luohan, it is recognized that Yujun is the first king of the gods except the three kings of the magical king, the king of snakes and the king of forgetfulness!

Of course, Yi Yun is not here. People have subconsciously classified Yi Yunhua as the realm above the king of God.

Similarly, Lin Xinyi’s strength is also a mystery.

People just faintly heard that Lin Xinyi had built a powerful practice before the millennium, and completed the ninth reincarnation. The life form has completely changed. It is the innocent body and the Eucharist. This is beyond the understanding of many people. The scope of it.

When Shi Yujun is an examiner, the exam questions are really difficult, but in turn, if there are really peerless geniuses, you can often learn a lot from the questions of Shi Jun.

Unfortunately, people who have this ability are just rare.

"It turned out that Shi Yujun was an examiner... When Yu Jun was a teacher of the predecessors, if he could get the approval of Shi Yujun, he might even have the possibility to get the guidance of the predecessors." Can be pointed by

Yi Yun, the opportunity It's too rare!

This is not only an excellent opportunity to comprehend the law, but usually, Yi Yun will give some treasures, and Yi Yun will send out the things that can be imagined!

According to the provisions of the first martial arts trial, the top genius among the warriors can get Yi Yun to point.

However, in fact, it is often the first martial arts trials of more than a dozen sessions, and no one can be recognized as a "top genius."

In the past 10,000 years, only a handful of five people have been personally pointed out by Yi Yun.

The first person is the little goddess of the heavenly gods, and she is the first of the first martial arts trials, and her performance is far ahead.

Not only that, but the fairy is itself a friend with Yi Yun.

They met and helped each other in the ancient battlefield assessment. Later, if the fairy was named on the monument of the ancient market, Yi Yun lost the opportunity to be named because of the war with Hong Meng Daojun and others. One missing is six. ten years.

Later, Yi Yun and You Ruo Xianzi met at Lin Xinyi's enthronement ceremony. In the case of Yi Yun's enemies on the four sides, only Tian Jing's gods were supported by Yi Yun.

Later, You Ruo Xian became the absolute first place in the first martial arts trial. Yi Yun also met with You Ruo Xianzi. He personally taught You Ruo Xianzi for a year, and gave a gift to the fairy tales. The fragments are enlightened by the secluded fairy.

Although it is only a negligible piece of debris, it is also a precious gift more than a god seal.

Once, the goal of the secluded fairy was just a fusion of a god and a seal, and became a strong master of his own master. Now, with this piece of debris, plus the guidance of Yi Yun and her own talent, she achieved The king of God is already an inevitable thing.

There are rumors that the breakthrough of You Ruo Xianzi has been in recent years.

In addition to the secluded fairy, the young Luo Yan from the Rock family also got the guidance of Yi Yun, and even Luo Yan can be regarded as Yi Yun's registered disciple.

The other three are the monks from the Dacheng Temple, the swordsmen who are from the civilians, and the rain-fighting disciple of Rain.

Among them, Yu Linger is the first place in the previous martial arts trial.

This rainy spirit is incredible. She was famous for her return to the market before she participated in the martial arts trial. She is the arrogant woman in the arrogant woman of heaven. I don’t know how many young warriors admire.

Although Yu Linger is a disciple of Shi Yujun, she took the first place in order to avoid the relationship with Yu Jun, and she scored first.

Later, she got the guidance of Yi Yun. Because of her amazing savvy, she became a half-named disciple of Yi Yun, and even touched a little law of destruction and Hong Meng.

Yu Linger is both talented and hardworking, and his efforts have made many geniuses of the same age shame.

People have speculated that Yu Linger will be the king of the gods in the next five thousand years!

At this time, many of the great men on the Lingzhou discussed the five geniuses who were personally pointed out by Yi Yun. When they mentioned Yu Linger, people sighed.

Such as Nanxuan Yu, Qi Yujian, these high-spirited generations, there are also a kind of feeling of sighing and sighing. It is said that even Yi Yun, also praised Yu Linger.

And these people, who are still worried about the fifth round of assessment by Yu Jun, are not at all a level.

"This martial arts trial, there are a few big forces inside knowing the roots, it is estimated that no one can stand out from the crowd, into the eyes of the predecessors, it depends on whether there are black horses in the civilian warriors."

Kaiqi sword is feeling, and at this time, The door to the spiritual universe of the Magic Sea has slowly opened.

The gods and strongmen responsible for maintaining the order of assessment have already appeared at the entrance, directing everyone into the spiritual universe.

Qi Yujian, Nan Xuanyu and others, with awe and nervousness, followed into it...

No one knows that there is an invisible void outside the entrance ten miles away, and a black man stands in the void. Look at it all silently.

This man is Yi Yun.

Beside Yi Yun, standing with a woman in a white illusory body, she is Baiyue.

"Decision?" Bai Yueying said faintly.

"Well... I didn't think I could find a way to open the space barrier so quickly. Thanks to the magic snow predecessors, I realized her spiritual universe. I feel that this law comes from one person... and this person I used to see it in the sacred cemetery. She is a person who has a great relationship with Lin’s predecessors. She told me that she is a god dream... God’s dream is probably what I know, the highest person in the spiritual law. Even after Lin’s predecessors.”

"I have returned to the sacred cemetery in the past few years, plus the spiritual universe that I have learned from the magic snow. I finally touched each other through the spiritual laws and the faint dreams of the gods, just across the big universe barrier. This induction is too weak..."

"At the end of this faint induction, I gave me the direction. I intend to use the predecessors of God as the coordinates, first go to thirty-three days. That is also the great universe that Lin's predecessors grew up, although Lin The seniors are no longer there, I am still going to take a look."

After listening to Yi Yun's words, Bai Yuezhen was filled with emotion.

Thirty-three days... It was her obsession. As Yi Yun said, Lin Ming is no longer there, but she really wants to take a look.

Baiyue sighed and said: "I don't remember how many years it has been. I have finally left the market, but I really can't tell what my mood is, and... Rain Linger, Didn't you notice this little girl?"

Baiyue's words, let Yi Yun slightly glimpse, he looked at Baiyue, but did not speak.

"You taught her for two hundred years. Actually, I was on her and saw a shadow of my year. She is right to you, just like I was to Lin's predecessors."

"You taught her too, Give her a real martial art."

"She worked hard, suffered a lot of injuries for this, suffered many inhuman sufferings, and had today's achievements, um... me too, I worked so hard, think about it, probably I want to win some of his praises..."

Bai Yuezhen calmly said these words, Yi Yun listened to a slight silence. After a long time, he said: "100 million years ago, the return to the market is very wild, the forest seniors pointed out The eight disciples are the ancient eight gods. Now I have pointed out five disciples... Maybe in the distant future, these five people will also make earth-shattering things, even Yu Linger will look like you. I ...... "

" things reincarnation, there are a set number of their way, let them choose it. Market return the universe, but also belong to it and to live life trajectory bad off, I'm just a passer. "

This chapter's name is a lot like the final chapter of BTTH.

Fluffy Jellyfish likes this.
  14. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Where tf is Xintong? CC still wont make her appear this late in the epilogue?

15. AKIKAN

AKIKAN The Dicktator

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead we got BYY lusting after LM. And she made a prediction that FRL's best disciple and YY's quasi-disciple will become like her, chasing after YY in the future.
    Also, no mention of PYSP and his sworn sister. At least FRL, Nanxuan Clan rookie, Luo Clan rookie and Fairy Youruo made their appearance this chapter, and Divine Dream got mentioned again.
    No idea what happened to Luo Huo'er and Princess White Fox after the finale.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  16. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    That's my concern too
    Give us a clear ending you fuckin CC ! Whether it is harem or not, don't make mad that you make it vague in Ending 7 like they are just friend or what

This epilogue consists of 2 parts right?
    At least there is explanation that Xintong already finished her 9th reincarnation

17. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I had the impression that CPSS was mentioned somewhere, but as this is mtl I am not sure. Abou the girls, I bet they will travel with YY in the last epilogue.

18. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    CPSS?

PWF and Huo Er don't tread the martial path, so it is inevitable that they will be dead early than YY and Xintong even if they are supplied with elixir and herb
    but as this is only 10K after Ending 7, it is indeed possible they will show up in the next epilogue.

And YY will eventually continue his adventure in 33 worlds before thinking about getting back to Earth, it is not bad but I don't think that CC need to mention this. Seems like 33 worlds cultivation level is higher than YY current multiverse?

19. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Clarity Pool Sword Sect.
    Eh? They both are cultivators. They just decided to act like mortals when all hope was lost. And 33 Skies has more TDs than Sinkhole has GMs, but that is obvious.

20. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah YY's sworn sister

What I mean is that PWF and Huo er cultivation level can't keep up with YY & Xintong, as opposed to LM and his wives that eventhough LM, 3rd wife and 4 wife cultivation level disparity is wide with the first 2 ones, is still supporting their life span

Unless Xintong shared her GRT manual with them, I can't imagine any other means to make them both keep up with YY & Xintong life span

I still believe that this novel is OTP, eventhough my consciousness say that CC decided to end this with 'subtle' harem