LCD Seeking the Flying Sword Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Sep 21, 2017.

1. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin yun got a golden core sword inheritance before the story started. which i was hoping to learn more of
    since the author hyped sword to be impossible to reach immortality in the whole three realms life time and possibly beyond. we only got one guy and of course his sword art seem cooler. the mc later copied it and gave his dao a generic name that made it slow losing its identity.

2. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I do wonder if he got tired of the story. When he had the MC go the sword route I was already tired of it. Since he literally did that in DE.

Was this story connected to any of his previous works? So far I know he only did that twice. I'm not sure if Inch of Radiance or Nine Cauldron connected to anything.

3. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right...
    I wonder when we will have another MC that majors in a weird conceptual Dao like karma or something else. The most common choice for authors is a MC that fights with a sword and majors in Daos like the Five Elements, Thunder, etc.

4. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    ST end makes all his books have an opening to be in the same universe. i thought DE was going be the one with how breakthrough into autarch makes an Otherverse but he nerfed the prerequisite for the mc. the mc should have master multiply omega daos to birth his own chaosverse

5. willenstrauss

willenstrauss New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    desolate universe and sith universe are a byproduct of a destroyed mainland, i think that main land is perhaps one of the whole universes in stellar transformation ending, or perhaps even a sub universe of such, likely the whole universe is that vast expanse of void that hosted the past mainland and now host few incomplete universes like deso and sith. the fact that there was an entity stronger that controlled that mainland shows hat the path of cultivation hasnt reached the extreme on that mule yangyin sith and also darknorth. except for very few accidents like the protagonist on stellar transformation and coiling dragon, the rest of them take alot of time to reach the peak on their universes, and on DE novel it shows ji ning is one that takes long cultivation to progress, but he same way he didnt cultivate as much as the previous novels powerhouses, so its likely that he could exceed the whole universe which deso and sith are small component.

said that on seek flying sword novel it shows ppl venturing on the peimordial chaos, likely he very begining in DE, and thats quite weak phase compare to stronger stable places, like world that dont die out, or a even weaker still whole cluester of chaos world like that part in DE where he went to avenge firstly after he left e three realms. so the novel barely started and is already only showing very weak cultivation, no matter how fancy sword immortals are, compared to the next level cultivation system its nothing much, ao why stop ata seemly incomplete novel. it tastes like every other novel that shows only a brief story on a single potential surface and then tells us that the journey continues but they wont write anymore. thats why i liked tomato before, the lengh of his novels are a whole with a satisfactory end that ya cant image anything more comming after, the mc reached the peak and thats it.

surely ya can always image in yr mind that its infinite progression given time, even that guy that as born first on grand ist or something could reach some next level, but its was not forseeable, there was none to compare, and since he was born almighty, to create that first universe and cultivation system was not that hard anyway, but there was that mystical banner that perhaps was an artificial entity, or atlest the same level as him, so theres was a perpective to achieve. all in all the other novel end well after reaching the limit if development and any further reading would be too weird.

is there any reason seek flying sword would end wo reaching the limit of what is confortavle to read? the author is retiring?

6. willenstrauss

willenstrauss New Member

Reading List:
    Link

sword immortal route is likely ji ning daughter, but qin yu is a soul body, its very special. perhaps he could develop tecs to take possession on his bloodline that cultivate mist rain sword and help then cultuvate faster or the likes, even he mentioned that he would like to cultivate hearth force, would be even mor powerfull on a soul osy, shown preveiously on his first encounter ei that mist bitch.

i love sword novel, cuz ya can do everything with it he same with any other daos, but its quite standard, the sword can chop, stab, parry and so on, so to have references on sword arts as a sword cultivator is much easier than ya are, lest say, a lighting cultivator and try some mystical art of lighting, its not simple at all like swords, more than nothing it gots to messy, not a whole system. moreover if ya are a sword cultivator ya dont quite need to learn much on alchemy, forge, arrays, body building, sould building and every thing else, more over ya have one instrument and thats a sword, if ya got a better hammer or spear ya sell it and upgrade yr sword. on novels that cultuvates not sword they normally got some loot and use it if its good, but dont quite get a refined state, nit ling after perhaps they try to mess again wi other stuff its quite unconfortable, speacilly with underdogs mc that start wo any system, waste so much time researching random stuff, just get a sword and rey hard with it and thats all

7. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That doesn't make sense considering the title is about a swordsman...

It tells you that right away..

Carbone61 likes this.
  8. pupsgli

pupsgli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow so sad it ended. Would have loved Qin Yun to continue exploring the spatial tide and the Chaos.
    But I guess this ending is better than most IET endings where the same adventures get repeated endlessly just with different power levels.

9. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    This ending feels like one of those "But our adventure has only just begun!" endings.

10. willenstrauss

willenstrauss New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    even the DE three realms arc was more fullfilling

11. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Swallowed Star is his worst book and has a horrible ending.

12. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finish read the finale.. and now wait till 21 august.. anyone know what the nexr book will be about? I hope its setting in modern time like Swallowed Star, or magic kingdom like Coiling Dragon as most ancient cultivation novel mostly had same beginnings, which is kinda boring...

13. yourbaldhead

yourbaldhead Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought ss is continued in xue ying *run

14. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    His wife isn't even mentioned in the epilogue?

:blobfrowning::blobfrowning:

15. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    That can't be the only epilogue chapter, right?

16. soulimane

soulimane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she was mentioned in the chapter that before the epilogue
    there's no need to keep mentioning her.

17. Carbone61

Carbone61 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IET almost didn't mention Qinyun and you are asking his wife :D

carnwennan and kennykdogg like this.
  18. ExaltedCelestialDreamwalker

ExaltedCelestialDreamwalker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading that epilogue, I’m thinking one of two things. There are more parts to the epilogue that makes it longer as was the case with previous books or the next novel is a direct sequel. But knowing IET that’s unlikely.

19. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    I never read an epilogue as bad as this one, seriously.
    Of all things that would be interesting to show in an epilogue, none can be found in this one.

20. randomusername

randomusername Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god pure fucking garbage. Really disappointed in IET. Its very obvious he had so much more planned for this novel like DE, SS, ST, CD such as going out to chaos or whatever and experiencing new adventures but he obviously got tired of this novel so he just randomly dropped it wtf. Literally worst novel ending I've read and probably one of the two novels I regret even reading now