Discussion Oh no! After I Reincarnated, My Moms Became Son-cons!

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Braxx, May 1, 2019.

1. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i was planning to go into this novel thinking its one of "those" novels but then I saw that IT HAS 20 VOLUMES !?!
    So I began to read the reviews and most of the are different from one another. You have some that praise it but then other trashing it.

From the reviews i gathered that the MC is kinda pathetic in the first volumes it would seem, but thats not that important. The real question here is whats that "Death of Loved ones" tag doing there ? Does one of the mother die ? Or maybe another harem member ? Who dies ?

There shoud not be NTR in the novel right ? There is no tag for it. So harem members dont get stole or raped right ?

Also when does the MC man up and stop being a wimp ? What volume ?

Also one of the reviews mention a love interest that treats the MC as trash and bullies him but he helps her out anyway . Whats up with this ? Can someone explain ? Is this temporarily or will she act like this the whole time ?

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Various side-chicks should get killed as far as i can remember. The 'bully' thing is pretty much a tsundere thing maxed out, later on becomes waifu.

she's a guard for his mother, and they are all yandere for her, son gets her affection, they are jelly and hate how she changes. later on the girl gets aphrodisiaced and he saves her but it changes her into a nympho that needs his sex

Braxx likes this.
  3. One Perfect Veteran

One Perfect Veteran [ICL] [Bureaucat] [Cereal Killer]

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is pretty dramatic and the mc is naive at first, but becomes better. Many heartbreaking scenes(i mean the scenes where the characters struggle super hard) in the novel,
    There is no rape of characters(at least nobody is raped),
    No NTR,
    Dunno if mc is a wimp or not(he is just not very manly) its just I dunno how males' levels of wimpiness is judged,
    The explanation about love interest bullying the mc is already provided, so I won't say anything about that,
    The novel is interesting and the mc constantly changes(dramatically so) from the kind mommy's boy to the wanting to dominate everyone mommy's boy to the indifferent killer mommy's boy to the bloody justice making mommy's boy.

Personally, I absoulutely enjoy the comments section to the novel on the translation site, ppl are so much fun sometimes(how they comment on the despicableness of the mc sometimes is totally hilarious, or how they comment on each other or Chris...)

Braxx likes this.
  4. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite the amount of questions and quite the amount of spoilers to answer.

On the who dies.
    I haven't read far enough myself but I have been told that the elf maid that is with the MC and is his lover on the human side, since he needs to release his fluids into someone when he starts releasing magic powers during the full moon. So early on when he visits the human side an elf maid is introduced since an elf can take in the magic power without dying/exploding like a human would. Later on she dies. She never becomes one of the female leads and is more of a side character that loves the prince but because of her social status never expect to be together with him and instead is happy that she simply get's to be his "sexual outlet" during full moon in the human country.

Except for her a female dark elf that becomes the friend of the MC is tricked/used so to kill the MC and he is forced to kill her so to prevent others from being used against him in the same way.

There isn't any NTR in the story far as I know though.
    one of his love interests is drugged heavily, and I believe they give her a massage or something and promises to give her pleasure if she gives in, she never does and when she is about to be raped the MC shows up and kills the guy about to rape her.

It's kinda hard to say when the MC "man's up" or whatnot however I would say that during vol 2-3 unsure which he starts to grow up, but to be honest as late as vol 10-11 the MC is still being quite the wimp when it comes to his lovers and mothers.

As mentioned earlier by an earlier poster
    The MC's mother is an empress that has always ruled with an iron fist killing ppl for the slightest thing. She is famous for taking baths in blood and turning enemies skulls into cups for her to drink their blood in, being a total sadist and things like that. However when it comes to her son she turns into a giggling mess of a person. Which her closest guards who adore and love her hates him for, more then once they have talked/made plans on how to have him killed/removed so to get their beloved Queen back. One of those guards is given to the MC as a bodyguard which she reluctantly accepts. The MC on the other hand feels sorry for the girl and wants her to become a nice and sweet girl that only has to play with flowers and dolls. She on the other hand hates the MC for even trying to make her that way since she see's herself as a weapon and even daily kills quite the number of ppl simply to keep her bloodlust and skills up to snuff.

Eventually the MC's kindness and tries at changing her slowly makes her wall crumble and she eventually comes to love the MC and wants to marry him.

Hope that answers some of your questions.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    Braxx likes this.
  5. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    And no one answer for the OP about the "Death of loved one" tag:blobneutral:
    I'm also a bit curious about this.
    EDIT: Someone posted about this the same moment I posted this, so nevermind.

Braxx likes this.
  6. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped that one after the case with the ballista..

Braxx likes this.
  7. NinjapowerMS

NinjapowerMS Local man ruins everything

Reading List:
    Link
    Protagonist's personality turn good but then goes down hill fast afterwards.
    His brain is literally in his dick, he's pathetic in a different way that it I question myself why I am reading this novel with such a trash main character but I'm nearly done so I can't stop.
    No. All his main wives and mom are clear.
    Basically one chick is basically cold and treats him like dirt.
    Of course that changes somewhere in the story and her personality goes 180 and never treats him like that again and became loyal to him.

Braxx likes this.
  8. listener

listener Tony's Friend

Reading List:
    Link
    already dropped it, i hated the pathetic MC

Braxx likes this.
  9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The two mothers fuck each other and mc finds them sleeping naked together and he's like whoa, did they used to cuck my father ,lol.

Braxx likes this.
  10. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mothers are pyschos.... they both manipulate him in a way.

They even erase his memory to keep him away from stuff or other possessive stuff. Weird

Edit: stopped reading it & when I went back to see what's going on or the way the story is going based on the changes. I read how he was manipulated... I read what I said in the spoiler.
    Stepped away, feels too weird.

Braxx likes this.
  11. Jed333

Jed333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as death of a loved one goes that is kinda a spoiler so I wont get into it more than just saying its not a lover or a family member just someone close. I stopped reading somewhere round Vol 5 I think so if something happened past that idk.

Braxx likes this.
  12. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a point in the novel where he actually sleeps with his mothers ? Thats like the culmination of this novel in my eyes.

Also saw someone mention a vampire women and she was one of the first to find out that the MC is not an elf. What happens to her ?

13. Snipetress

Snipetress [Editor, Typesetter, and PR at House of Rain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok wtf I actually just saw this and thought "wtf is this" and then i read your post. 20 novels, dear lord...

Braxx likes this.
  14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator said yes. To be honest i dropped as there was too much other drama and it diluted the wincest.
    Where i left off it was mostly Elf mom that forced herself on him, kissing mostly. Although most stuff beyond would be hinted at or happen off-screen.

Elf mom freezes time to fuck him to get pregnant with his baby. You only see the 'fufufu' afterwards.

I'd like an extensive list of wincest fappable scenes or chapters to be tagged NSFW so i can jump to them, lol.

Braxx likes this.
  15. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    don't ever go there believe me you will stop reading at volume 13 or 12 at maximum or you will become a clown

Braxx likes this.
  16. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    she dies the first kill is her and she is the first betrayaller too

Braxx likes this.
  17. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i feel you. Too bad this is the only harem novel with a mother incest in it. Ahh and that daydreamer novel also.
    Cant believe the harem genre hasnt explored the mother love interest. It doesnt have to be the blood related mother of the MC but maybe the mother of another love interest.

Truly an unexplored subgenre

18. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its still kinda of a taboo even for writers, this kind of thing you only see on hentai or things like that, maybe on some VN, but its actually interesting if its done right, wish people would explore subgenres and try mixing genres more but i guess its too much work

Braxx likes this.