Spoiler Avengers 4

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by jimmy1989, Apr 27, 2019.

1. jimmy1989

jimmy1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what do you guys think of it?

I mean surely since captain america travelled through time he would technically be in a different parallel universe? Unless it was meant to be so it would still be part of their timeline.

Which means in another universe thanos doesnt exist because he moved to the future and got killed off so there should be two different universe.

One with everyone still in it apart from thanos, gamora and nebula. But how would that affect guardians of the galaxy when gamora isnt there? :/

And i think the kid at the end of the funeral will be the new iron man in that universe.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2019
  2. darksaint124

darksaint124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MCU runs on multiverse theory. This is explained back in Doctor Strange, and given confirmation by the Ancient One in Endgame. So technically they made several different alternate timelines in this movie. Captain America is the only instance of time travel that is a little wonky, but it was done to wrap up his character arc. The kid at the funeral is the same actor as the kid from Iron Man 3.

jimmy1989 likes this.
  3. Corvo269

Corvo269 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically 2 split timelines exist. One where endgame happened and that is also the one where cap is in the past and the other one is one where thanos and his army is dead but avengers 1 and 2 still happened

jimmy1989 likes this.
  4. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Use spoilers for fucks sake.

AMissingLinguist and Lonelycity like this.
  5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rude much? Learn to use Spoiler or I'd start warning people. Don't ruin it for those who haven't watched it.

AMissingLinguist and AliceShiki like this.
  6. SummerMascot

SummerMascot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Phase 4's newly announced Black Widow movie will be cancelled (later in 2019 or 2020) because it was a red herring to mislead audience into believing Black Widow will survive Avengers: Endgame, when in fact she didn't.

@jimmy1989
    • Just google "Wolverine broke time".
    • Now replace Wolverine with Captain America.
    • And you get new ideas for upcoming movies that will deal with the aftermath of this problem.

7. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    next is Thor the Guardian of the Galaxy?

8. RimuruT

RimuruT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Next is thor and valkyrie in men in black

9. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    thought on why doctor strange didnt say a thing when he knew tony was gonna die?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  10. jimmy1989

Reading List:
    Link
    im guessing it has to do with the stones he probably got bought back to life same with vision?

11. darksaint124

Reading List:
    Link
    When a thread is tagged spoilers several times then you should expect spoilers. Why do people not take responsibility for their own actions. I came in after the OP and could clearly see that he tagged it spoilers, so why exactly must I use spoiler tags in a spoiler thread?

12. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder will Thor remain fat in his next adventures? Also has anyone noticed fine sand in the wind effects in 4DX, it seriosuly irritated my eyes, especially when Natasha and Tony died.

jimmy1989 likes this.
  13. jimmy1989

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the actual timeline that strange saves isnt that timeline but the one where thanos disappears and dies in the future?
    Which means everyone is still alive?
    Vision etc. And the thanos thing never happened.

14. darksaint124

Reading List:
    Link
    They never change their own timeline, they only branch off a few alternates in the past. So everyone that died for real in Infinity War is still dead.

15. jimmy1989

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess so but wouldnt that mean that 2 realities are actually saved instead of the 1 that dr strange was on about?
    Its like the xmen where wolverine goes back to the past using his mind and well that reset everything.

16. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basic. Manners.
    Even if they're tagged as such, what's the use when directly after you open the link you're slapped with spoilers. Unlike mobile display where it requires you to scroll before seeing a post, desktop displays them instantly.

17. darksaint124

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing is reset. We follow one timeline. What happens in the others does not concern us. This is nothing like Days of Future Past. Even that movie if you're basing it on the comic gets it very wrong. That timeline doesn't cease to exist in the comics when things are changed in the past.

18. Shiroikaze42

Shiroikaze42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The upcoming Black Widow movie is about her past, so her death in Endgame isn't going to cause any problems for that

19. Corvo269

Corvo269 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand your frustration, but seriously the thread itself is literally under the spoiler category. What did you expect, not spoilers?

darksaint124 likes this.
  20. KenRaynous

KenRaynous Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - The whole part of the trip through time (and the previous movies) was very entertaining, but the focus it had took something of weight out of Thanos as a villain. I did not expect the final battle to have the Thanos of the past/2014.

- I loved the character arcs of Tony, Hawkeye, and Nebula in the movie. It was time for Clint Barton to have some spotlight. At the same time, what they did with Hulk and especially Thor (that belly, playing Fortnite u.u) went from being comical to rubbing in the ridiculous.

- Too many plot holes around the closing and the time travel/return of the gems. In the end, if they would have established it explicitly as a parallel universe/reality, that would have been better. Of course, there are some mentions along the saga, but if at the same time we take into account the moment when the Avengers mock about the time travel system in many recognized films, it all proves contradictory.