Spoiler [BL] Quick Transmigration Into Non-Humans

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiin, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    That last part was arg, my little kokoro is:blobmelt:

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    so sweet... my heart QAQ
    but I'm still stuck reading a 28 chapter story at snail's pace... I want to read this too QAQ

3. Yullen4eva

Yullen4eva Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so cute!!:blobmelt:
    I remember playing with the plant when I was a kid, and was taught that it was called Han Xiu Cao 含羞草; never knew it had a different chinese name ... may someone please translate it!!:aww:
    My chinese reading ability went away with my childhood:cry::sushi_chubby:

Heungbo likes this.
  4. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Correct me if i‘m wrong because I am using mtl
    I might have misunderstood some things

• ML is a prince
    • target is ML‘s sister, the princess
    • ML has sleepless nights because of what happened on the battlefield (?), so his sister gave a bed to him
    • the bed is obviously MC

• Original plot: ML and his sister aren’t favored (by the emperor) which leads to her being handed over to a king (?) from another country. The king is really old btw. In this country women are merely seen as objects, so the unhappy, depressed princess (ML‘s sis) dies. The same ending applies to ML who also became depressed bc he couldn‘t save his sister.

• mission: prevent ML‘s sister from misfortune
    • present time: ML used to smile very often and also liked to paint but one day he decided to enter the battle field and became cold-hearted. He gained reputation and the respect of the others through his many victories. His sister and MC are confused about this. She is confused about his sudden change while MC is confused bc this clearly wasn’t stated. Turns out that he is reborn and also wants to prevent his sister‘s death.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  5. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok i‘m reading arc 5 now and from what I understand, MC is a brush...and ML is taking/stealing this brush because his one broke a few days ago...and that’s basically all I understand from the first chapter? There’s something about the three realms being in chaos during the „great devils war“ I think? ML
    being sealed, exiled (?) after the realms settled down and another person following him? .........can someone help?
    I really want to continue reading it but for that i need to get a grasp of the plot

At the beginning of the Great Devils War, when the Tianting was first built, the Three Realms were in chaos. They were surrounded by a mountain, and they were beautifully in front of the Mountain King. The Immortals did not know where he came from, and lived with a little demon. The mountain is self-sufficient, and the strength is so strong that even if the outside world is stunned, no one in his Qingyuan Mountain dares to commit.

The court was struggling to make him lose his income. Chu Yu also made no man in the battle after the battle. After the Three Realms settled down, he was sealed by a heavenly king, and he followed him. A group of little demons also got the momentum, and now this powder-carved chubby little fairy child behind him is a small hedgehog that was mixed with him on the Qingyuan Mountain.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  6. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, i won't be picking this up. i just wanted to make a spoiler thread for it because the premise was too fun to miss~

Kleep and jadelin like this.
  7. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh? How come? I always checked to make sure that all the user names are tagged. Because my default colour scheme is the dark blue one, it's easy to see which user names are tagged, and which are invalid... Is it the system? :blobhyperthink:

9. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got to this arc.Its a xianxia world in the 21st century...so the gods are using technology and stuff. Ml is some super strong god that helped the good cultivaters fight the deMon ones in some wars, but now everything is at peace in modern times. The demon cultivators all run entertainment businesses. Ml spends his time painting and win awards(....:blobunsure:)

Original Mc is his rival cultivator, which ml hates cause hes old fashioned or something and nags him alot (???)

Mcs original form is a brush...that ml just randomly picks up one day (and im like, why is mcs brush body literally just lying in the middle of the road for ml to pick up???)

Mcs mission is to make sure protag shou does not get together with scum gong. Protag shou is someone under him... Scum gong is some dragon king(?) In the original story they had some extra cliched and dogblooded story that ended with protag shou's death.

Whenever ml paints, it changes mcs hair color.

Thats all i read basically...and im gonna drop this novel ...cause mc is starting to annoy me...i feel like his character regresses instead of developing... He's just so 2d....and compeltely irrelevant to the plot...mc doesnt even do anything and its getting boring (and too illogical)

10. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    aw.. But thanks for spoiling

Heungbo likes this.
  11. Aforia

Aforia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you please add me as well? Somehow I still don’t have my name plaque despite joining the sect some time ago *^_^*

12. LUCKYRADHI

LUCKYRADHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I want my name added as well @Zhen_Qing into BL sect. Is that possible ? :blobwink:

13. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, have you change your username recently or something? I inherited the list from alexfilia.
    Yeah, sure. Welcome to the sect~

14. LUCKYRADHI

LUCKYRADHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

15. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please

16. LilaFa