Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. ayeduh

ayeduh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I may be a bit distant with my emotions when judging a character, but if I put myself in NHS's shoes, I understand why he did what he did. He had a fight with his older brother and was never able to reconcile with him before his qi deviation and death. When he found out that JGY was the one to cause his brother's death, he had to watch him sit in the top seat of the cultivation world, praised, famed, etc... All this while pretending to be helpless and act like a little brother to the murderer of his older brother for a good decade. And its hard to say if NHS partially blames LXC for this too since LXC didn't believe NMJ whenever he explained that JGY is not who LXC thinks he is, and LXC just passed it off as NMJ's sword spirit clouding his judgement. JGY involuntarily made LXC have a hand at NMJ's death. Sending out the little ones... that was cold of him, but I don't think he cared after having to pretend to still see JGY as a brother figure and fake himself to flawlessly execute his plan to expose and drag JGY's reputation for revenge, he could care less about involving children that he has no emotional attachment to.
    Personally, I don't particularly hate or like NHS, but he was quite an interesting character.

setsuna3025 likes this.
  2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I dislike NHS about is him causing LXC to be in that state at the end because ultimately I still believe that LXC wouldnt have that ending if NHS did not make him kill JGY. So yeah, I don't like NHS when I look at that.

Aside from that I don't dislike him for wanting to enact this revenge, him getting the juniors involve is wrong but ultimately they didn't have any 'bad end' from it, instead they all came to bond with Wei Ying so I don't hold resentment towards him for that because there's no suffer/tragic end for the juniors there.

Anyways my feeling's for NHS is conflicted, I guess the only dislike I have for him 'in the end' is LXC ending... (One I'll never be fine about unless he got out of that phase...), But ignoring what happen to LXC, I do like NHS since he just want to enact this revenge for what happened to his brother, which I don't think it's wrong if he wants this revenge(since JGY should pay for what he did...)

3. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: I keep reading the Nie robes described as green/dark green in fic a lot. Now I don't know if it's my screen settings but in all official artworks, they look grey/dark grey with yellow/gold(?) accents to me. In some, they maybe have the barest greenish tint at most but greys usually have different hues. Is the green canon/is the colour mentioned anywhere in the novel and I overlooked it or is it a fanon interpretation of the artworks based on how different people have different colour perceptions? (Like the thing with the blue/black vs. white/gold dress.)

4. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    agree wif u on this if i was NHS i would oso do the same thing

5. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing about the Nie Sect's uniforms is mentioned in the novel at all. However, both NMJ's and NHS's names have connotations of green, NMJ being "jade" and NHS being "mulberry", so that might have been where the green came from.

Yaoilover-89 and CawCawBird like this.
  6. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Hmmm so maybe I'll just throw a touch of green into it in any other future fanart. Just to be sure.

7. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read on twitter that the second season will only have 8 episodes and that it will air out in August. Is this true? I've also read that there won't be a third season either.

8. Soulfill

Soulfill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's most likely false information. The last time they already said they want to finish the anime within 3 seasons. More official info might be coming later.

setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  9. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's better to wait for official information from the team to avoid being misled by false info. Around May 1st/May 3rd, there will be an event so there'll probably be more info or a new PV. Let's wait for the donghua team to release their info. :)

10. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah right,... Did something happen to exilef Rebel? They not updates anymore?...
    Also, when the anime Will come out?:blobdrool:

11. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The next chapter is the second part of the incense burner and it’s very smutty. Aka extremely hard to translate. So give K some time to translate it in a beautiful way.

Furthermore, K is the lone translator for MDZS, so let’s consider this a break for her as well.

The donghua doesn’t really have a set release date yet. It’s only known for sure that it will release during the 3rd quarter of the year, which is around July-September. More info may come out ~May 1st or May 3rd.

12. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, sorry... I might be on hiatus for a while since exam season is giving me lots of stress.

Persephone_M and hiryukaede like this.
  13. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
    Its okey K-san~~ do your duty, we can wait tho,.. you always give us the beatiful translate for MDZS, thanks for you hardwork... Really thanks a lot tho:aww::aww:
    I hope you Exam go well...:blob_pompom:

baka8roukanako and K.san like this.
  14. hiryukaede

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i see,.. MDZS Soon Will updated,... Cant wait,... The anime really good tho,...
    All of the Chara was beatiful.... Make my heart melting~~ :blobmelt:
    But, to bad, i heard the anime only go with "adventure and brotherhood" what a waste,... I cant watch how wei Ying flirt to his man tho,..:sweating_profusely:
    Ah poor Lan Zhan,.. he get brotherzone:blob_catflip:...

15. kitkat2010

kitkat2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww::aww: We're almost at the end of Season 2!

17. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really beautiful! :aww: I bought myself one :cookie:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

P:S. I think it's smart that they have the Wangxian design on the inside since, I wouldn't want them to get drenched with the rain (on my end) ~

AI Xin and setsuna3025 like this.
  18. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Tomorrow is the day for the mysterious news 3rd may relating both sv and gdc....... So excited.....

AI Xin likes this.
  19. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG SO COOL where did u buy them and for hw much ahahahha

AI Xin and Sauling like this.
  20. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    happy bday to the best shijie in the world ahhaha